Worst thing you've ever done =/

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by glazedKnuckles, May 19, 2012.

1. [quote name='"CulturalCoughee"']my brothers and me used to kick door on people and sell their shit on the street, most times it was for revenge...

thinking about all of the close calls i've had, i wonder why the hell am i still living.
    i left all that shit behind.[/quote]

Take it from someone who has done something that every person who ever existed would consider worse than that - you're alive to make a difference in the lives of others. How you do so, is up to you.

2. tip of the iceberg.

3. I saw a kid about 16 beating up a stray dog. I lost control of myself and beat him up. I punched his face until his face was a bloody mess. I went overboard. But I don't feel very bad about it. I HATE animal abusers.

This was about 2 years ago.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. [quote name='"xXKwikKillerXx"']I saw a kid about 16 beating up a stray dog. I lost control of myself and beat him up. I punched his face until his face was a bloody mess. I went overboard. But I don't feel very bad about it. I HATE animal abusers.

This was about 2 years ago.[/quote]

You sir, are a hero. That can't be the worst thing you've done. Who are you, Jesus?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I try to do good. I have good self control for the most part. But animal abusers. If I had a gun I'd have shot him.

• Like Like x 1
  6. When i was in alternative school i gave this guy a hunting knife that i used to keep on me for protection so he could protect hisself and he started playing with it in class and dropped it on the floor. The class had gotten so fucking quiet and the teacher picked the knife up and got the police and principal involved. i was cool for the whole day until the end of the day where he snitched on be, but i had a story that would keep me straight and i took it all the way to court and never seen the guy again... :(

7. Honestly the worst thing is throwing a rock at my buddy and it hit him in the head. Since he was such a good friend he blamed it on our neighbor AJ hahaha

Was only like 6 or 7 :smoking:

8. Well thankfully i haven't had many bad influences. Nothing really sticks out, except those two times (separate incidents, one was accidental the other wasn't) i stabbed my female best friend with a pencil back in high school.

Other than that the worse things i've done have been in my mind.

9. Worst I've ever done besides destruction of public/private property would be stealing somebody's plants. Out of anything dumb I've done that ones the one I feel the worst about. Granted this dude was a dumbass for growing 500ft down the road from the police station in an small bible thumping town that would be in an uproar if they knew people were growing in town that still doesnt justify what I did. It's like stealing a baby out of a cradle. I didn't know that then nor knew we would really get them. I just wanted to see a real plant. But we found them and didn't leave empty handed. I got robbed for $300 outa my profit from that so I got my karma from that one.

10. [quote name='"xXKwikKillerXx"']I saw a kid about 16 beating up a stray dog. I lost control of myself and beat him up. I punched his face until his face was a bloody mess. I went overboard. But I don't feel very bad about it. I HATE animal abusers.

This was about 2 years ago.[/quote]

That's not a bad thing at all, I praise you for that. I don't see how animal abusers can live with themselves, I would of probably done the same thing because it sickens me to know people abuse animals that are weak and defenseless.

11. So i get to the end of this and realize there is a "tl;dr" :mad: but wow about the kid. eh she got herself into the mess.

12. I feel kinda lame for this being the worst thing I've done (or maybe the worst I feel bad about). When I was about 12-13 I shot an air soft gun at a bird and it missed its head by like an inch. Now I'm a huge animal lover and I don't know why I did that, I just kinda pointed real fast and shot. I wouldn't have killed it either, it would have just injured it really badly....:/

13. Shot a bird out of the air with a slingshot, never thought I'd have the accuracy necessary but I nailed it and it fell like dead weight. As soon as I see it laying on the ground not moving, my regret switch goes off, I didn't wanna kill it man, damn my 11 year old marksmanship! I run over to it half expecting a busted head or wing(used a marble in the sling shot)

Little fucker hops right up and flies away. *Sigh* not my worst moment at all...

14. I can't remember what grade I was really young and some chick and I went into the restroom together, locked the door and were checking out eachothors private parts! Don't ask me why. Guess we were curious? Then we talked about how we both could pee and so then we went to a sandbox and watched each other pee? I know this story is weird but we got caught and my parents beat my ass with a belt. Sorry really high any thread brought up that memory

15. [quote name='"Infamous Smoke"']I can't remember what grade I was really young and some chick and I went into the restroom together, locked the door and were checking out eachothors private parts! Don't ask me why. Guess we were curious? Then we talked about how we both could pee and so then we went to a sandbox and watched each other pee? I know this story is weird but we got caught and my parents beat my ass with a belt. Sorry really high any thread brought up that memory[/quote]

So you're currently 12?

16. [quote name='"Kman420"']

So you're currently 12?[/quote]

Nope 18 bout to be 19 haha

17. The worst will be taken to my grave however I will share one thing I feel pretty bad about.

Was 17, had a gf, she was a virgin, I was not. She cheated on me, but it was just a kiss however I was pissed and used it to guilt her into having sex with me then I dumped her. I just feel bad cuz that was her first time.

18. lol thats what a bitch gets for fuccin you over

19. 2 stories
    Story 1 when I was like 7 I stole 50 bucks out of my moms purse and bought a yuh-gi-oh card with it from sokeone in school I was a fuckikg dumbass I never told anyone this ever story 2 mpre recently I stole an ipad high school like 1 1/2 years ago and I got caught the school security gaurd was close friends with the popo and told one of the sarg's I was a good kid so thaley didnt arrest me I would have been charged with larceny

20. Told the whole grade this kid had terrets, took a dump in our hall pass can on the last day of 8th grade,