Worst thing you have ever said to someone?

Discussion in 'General' started by RedPlumpTomato, Oct 30, 2011.

1. I told my friend he was doomed to get an incurable disease. He got herpes less than month later.

2. "Go fuck your pop"

Less than a week after the girls grandfather died.

Do not play with fire if you do not want to get burned.

3. Thats fuckin cold. i would have whooped your ass after he died.

4. The last words me and my ex shared. She said 'I still love you' and I said 'I nothing you'. Apparently that hurt her quite a lot xD

5. I cant recall really. I mean I'll be blunt and rude if im pissed off at someone, but I dont really sit there and call them down.

6. i kissed ur girl brah :p , the dude was a dik tho..

7. When I was very young I said to a half white / black kid, "whatup *****!?" And tried to execute the boyz in the hood handshake.

Backfired pretty hard.

8. Fuck you man

9. I fucked your mom. I fucked her real hard.

Then I fucked your sister after I fucked your girlfriend.

Then fucked your mom again.

10. In grade 9 my ex said she was getting drunk and I said 'Stay green smoke weed' and she called me a fag so I called her a drunk failure. Not the worst I've said but I can't remember

But yeah she's actually one of the biggest failures I know and she knows it haha

11. I'm not proud of this one.
    I have a friend a little on the slow side. He's nice, and funny, can trust him allot, but he can't really read or spell.

So I was talking with someone else, and he just kept interrupting 'how do you spell this what's that word?'
    I kept trying to have my conversation and he continued asking shit, and I ended up blurting "Learn how to read!"

Aw man, I felt like shit. I apologized, and that shit was years ago.
    But man, what a dick move.