Worst thing you have ever said to someone?

Discussion in 'General' started by RedPlumpTomato, Oct 30, 2011.

1. I called a girl with a long face a horse once and did a whiny after. She slapped me pretty hard, and I deserved it in retrospect...

2. I've noticed that we have all grown up with a girl who has a face that looks like a horse... LOL.

3. This summer I was at the beach in Florida and there were these guys taking dried out palm tree leaves and twisting them up to look like a bouquet of flowers and giving them to people...it was actually pretty cool, they obviously wanted money for it I realized afterward. Well anyways they were being a douchebag to my friend calling him "albino" cuz he was really pale and talking shit to this other kid too so I was like "Are you a professional or something?" referring to him twisting up the flowers and he got really embarassed and mad he was like "NO. I DO CARPENTRY TOO." And then afterward my friend was like "Dude those guys are homeless bums" and then I felt bad cuz I never say anything to intentionally try to make people feel badly, at least not the last 10 years of my life. Idk that probably wasn't that bad but I know he took offense to it.

4. Yes, I'm an albino..

Your life is cursed when your an Albino. LOL

5. I once told a bipolar girl, after she said "I wish I could function normally without my meds," that she couldn't even do that while taking them.

In sixth grade I called a kid a faggot. Not that he was gay... I don't really know whether he was or not... I wasn't going for that, I was just trying to think of a terrible insult cause he was so annoying and I wanted him to go away. And he did go away. I felt really bad afterwards and I've never used the word since.

6. [quote name='"weirdojace"']I once told a bipolar girl, after she said "I wish I could function normally without my meds," that she couldn't even do that while taking them.

In sixth grade I called a kid a faggot. Not that he was gay... I don't really know whether he was or not... I wasn't going for that, I was just trying to think of a terrible insult cause he was so annoying and I wanted him to go away. And he did go away. I felt really bad afterwards and I've never used the word since.[/quote]

Hebe u just did :p

7. So.. You just.. Copied that thread?

Instead of just posting in it?

8. They're different.

9. I posted...

"Your the load your mother should have swallowed"

From a loving father to his son.

10. Do you know what English is?

I was at a diner and was talking about pool (as in billiards) and was explaining to my friend what english is and I asked him, "Do you know what english is?" and the waitress who was taking care of us chirped in, with a Spanish accent, "Yes, I do!". We couldn't stop laughing and eventually had to leave.

11. "Worst thing someone said to you"

"Worst thing you have said to someone"

Very small difference, but it's there.

12. So Subtle... lol

My apologies OP. :p

13. This girl was telling me how depressed she was and how her parents hated her and how her whole life is ruined and she cuts herself.

Me: "did i ask?"

14. excuse me madam but your cunt smells like a landfill.......burn:devious:

15. "Sorry, but your card's been declined"...as a waiter in front of a dude obviously tryna get it in with this hot chick

16. The last words to my ex.

"You want your last good-bye?

Kiss my ass slut, enjoy taking care of the rotten fish between your legs."

She was pissed it was my last words but I seen the slut today :mad:.

17. 'you're the reason I tried to kill myself.. and you're not even worth it'

18. "were out of bud."

19. Told my ex while we were on a break that I hoped her stepdad would die from complications with his surgery even though he had a 90%+ recovery chance.

Two months later he died...and man did I feel like a cupcake in front of a fat kid at the funeral.