Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worst thing you broke while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by maschwa, Apr 17, 2011.

1. me and my friends were pretty discrete smokers, only used water bottle bongs n shit. then finally my one friend got a piece. and it was badass, ash catcher, percolator, ice catcher. it was the shit.

only about two weeks after he got it, i was holding it (baked as hell, of course), it barely tapped the edge of the counter and cracked. wasnt too bad, but then water came rushing out and the force of that pulled it out of my hand and it shattered. i felt like a damn asshole, i was so sad haha. biggest buzzkill ever.

2. i would have thrown that cat out the damn window. nice piece!

3. MY BUBBLER!!! :( I was really baked and wanted to toke up some more, so I took my bubbler and tried putting it in my pocket, but instead of putting it in my pocket I put it between my buttons on my coat and it fell right through. I felt like crying for about 10 seconds. My baby ...

4. Worst thing I've broken was my one glass spoon, set it down on the table next to me and forgot it was there and when I went to get up I knocked it off the table..

5. ur moms butt cherry

fuck yea

6. havent broke much but I was havin a big sesh with my buddies on a dock behind a museum and the cops pulled up. we ran away and I left my $200 oakleys sitting on the bench cause I was so high.. fuckin lucky cops

7. A hymen. Don't f*ck around with breaking those. They NEVER go away.

8. #28 Zer0 AM, Apr 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Good luck telling Verizon or AT&T that bro. I'm pretty sure Dropped in liquids while baked isn't it the phone's warranty. Haha.

9. But if you happended to slip while walking across a small footbridge and fall in getting your phone wet, I believe that would be considered accidental coverage.

10. #30 Zer0 AM, Apr 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    But it depends, was the person baked or no?

11. No matter. Unless they baked the phone! LOL!

12. I managed to get into a minor car accident once.

I ran through a stop sign and some guy clipped my tail.
    I've since learned not to be such a dumbass when I'm high :smoking:

13. Broke my first pipe cleaning it while I was high :(
    It wasn't the greatest pipe or anything, but fuck I had some good memories thanks to that piece

14. i was at my friends house last summer. he had a $300 Biohazard, and we had just went in on a $800 Roor. we had just finished a few rips as his maid was coming inside and as he ran to hide the Biohazard, he tapped it against the wall and it shattered. About two hours later we were playing Halo and his dumb ass kicked the Roor off the coffee table and it broke into about 4 pieces. i think i cried that day.

15. The only thing I've ever broke while high is my balls from spanking it to hard.

16. Crashed my vehicle once, but I don't necessarily blame that on being high even though I was super high. lol =/

17. Iv'e never broken something high but a friend of mine broke his friends bong. I'm pretty sure both guys were high.