WORST thing to happen before 4/20

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Buddeh, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Wow. Its a long story but I will try to short it out for you guys. I liked this girl a lot. She had a boyfriend. When he went to GED training for National Guard she cheated on him with me. We didn't have sex but we made out, held hands, cuddled. Anyways. My friend is her brother so I snuck a note and told her to read it in the bathroom. Hey boyfriend was also over. He doesn't like me. Well he somehow got the note I don't know how. Comes barging downstairs threatening to kill me and kick my ass. The family tells me to leave because they have been dating for 1year 5 months. Well anyways I get out and leave and I see her walking down the road. I felt so bad because I so wanted to talk to her and stop because when she gets frustrated she goes on walks. I kept eating myself inside wondering if I should stop or not. Maybe she didn't feel like talking to anyone. I kept hitting on my breaks and then going because i couldnt make up my mind. Well I don't know what to do. I am fucking dead on the inside right now. If she still chooses him after what we shared. She was probably going to break up with him like any day to go out with me. Give me some feedback GC.

2. If she cheated on him she'll cheat on you most likely. But I think you should give her space and let her decide what she wants, then go from there.

3. Yeah I don't know. I really do trust her. I was the only guy she cheated on him with. We seriously have something special. I hope we still do. I don't know guys. I am fucking dying. I seriously don't know what I can do if she picks him over me.

4. That's what she told me too ;)

In seriousness, who knows? She was with him for a year and five months so obviously something's going on there.

Obviously she'll have to make her choice and maybe it'll hurt; chances are, you'll ultimately wind up a better person.

I can think of considerably worse things to happen before 4/20, but I won't elaborate.

5. "cuddled" please man grow up and dont lower yourself, have empathy and fucking wear her boyfriends shoes and think how youd feel...

6. so true

7. You cuddled with her so she cheated on him? I cuddle with girls that are just friends that doesnt mean i fucked them.

8. I do have some empathy on him. But not very much. He was a controlling prick. He would tell her rude shit like hed say "Fuck you" to her. He wouldn't let her go anywhere. Do anything. He was extremely controlling.

9. dude that sucks.

10. sounds exactly like a situation I was in a year and a half ago with a girl. Know what happened? She stayed with him. Do yourself a favor and just break it off completely with her, and find a COMPLETELY single girl. She still has a thing for him, you need to face it. Girls dont know what they want, no matter what they tell you.

11. talk to her, simple as that.

12. bro, if she just let you walk out like that and not say anything, at least an apology, then that shows what kind of person she is.
    you can find better.

mary jane has never let me down:hello:

13. ive been in this kinda situation before man, just forget about her and move on.

14. I've got 99 problems and a bitch ain't one.

15. LMFAOOOO!!! I'm high as shit and that blew me a funny fuse damn. plus rep:smoking:

16. for real.

17. It's doing to eat you up if you don't talk to her. But honestly she must like the why he treats her. If she would even think about going back to him.Don't take this the wrong way but let her come to you. If not ,there is other woman that is looking for a guy just like you. there are other fish in the sea.One the other hand she might realize when it is to late and you would have moved on.