Worst thing thats happened to you while smoking

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GO0DBusiness24, May 14, 2008.

1. Well one night me and 3 of my friends were baking out my friends car, on our way down this one road we always smoke on for some reason, well I'm sitting in the passenger seat and halfway down the road I'm in the middle of hitting a bowl and everyone just starts screaming, I look up from hitting the bowl just in time to watch my friend hit a deer at about 55 and even worse I just watched the deers back leg be completely ripped off of its body. Needless to say this whole event kinda killed my buzz and freaked me out a bit, however I think we went to a movie afterwards so everything was alright in the end.

2. damn thats pretty raw man

3. The worst thing that's happened to me is loosing weed. Every time it happens it sucks even if its just a bowlful being blow out. Every little bit counts so it just sucks loosing it.

4. worst thing thats happened to me while smoking was probably when I first smoked sour diesels and a bong at the time back when I was still a newbie to smoking and I had a super intense paranoid time altho it was kind of cool looking back but I had a total black out unable to think or move experience

5. Well I wouldn't consider this bad, but it just sucked because I sounded like I was crazy. I came home from the party ealry after smoking some strawberry cough there. I hadn't smoked in a while so it hit me hard. Got home and was enjoying my high. My moms boyfriend was there (he doesn't know I smoke but I knew he did). Well he was all red eyed and such and was trying to find something in the freg. So I sugjested we order a pizza. The next think I know I am standing outside talking to him. I took a pause and just looked at him for a sec trying to figure out what happened. He kinda looked at me weird. So then I said we should go ahead and deside on what kinda pizza we wanted. Then he looked at me weird again and said "What? aamm... we just did and you just called the pizza place and called it in." OMG! I completly blacked out or something. Thats was the craziest experience I have ever had with weed.

6. Worst thing that's happened to me is I didn't have enough weed and didn't get high.

7. A couple of summers ago, my best friend Britt and I were blazing by the river and I got a call...I looked at the call display and it was our good friend Logan. Usually I don't pick up my phone when I'm stoned because I act like an absolute idiot, but there was this feeling in my stomach that told me not to disregard this call. I answer and I hear a ladies voice and crying. I instantly knew something was wrong because there would be no reason for Logan's mom to be calling me unless something had happened. What she told me was the worst thing someone had ever told me over the phone, ever...Logan had been driving around with a friend of his, the friend ran a stop sign, slammed on the breaks, Logan flew through the windshield and was killed instantly. I kept it together while she finished talking, but as soon as I hung up, I broke down and had to tell Britt what happened. We both just sat there sobbing, no talking, for like three hours. It all just seemed to surreal...we had hung out with Logan the previous night, he was alive and well and now he was gone forever. I never got a proper goodbye, and not a day goes by that I don't think about him. It was probably one of the worst days of my entire life...it will be three years ago this coming June, and it's just as hard to talk and write about it now than on the day it happened.

Britt and I now have a tradition that on his birthday and the anniversary of his death, we go and sit by his grave stone and burn one for him...it's what he would have wanted.

8. Wow that's fucking deep man. Rep.

9. ummm getting arrested.

10. I was hitting it in a church on a tuesday morning so me and my friends thought no one would be there and then a car puled up and this old guy gets out and chases us for like 5 blocks yelling about how we were smoking and trespasing it was the worst buzz kill ever

11. somebody reported someone lighting fires around a school and me and my friends happened to be in the area, and we finished our blunt half an hour earlier so we got stopped and we all got searched, but thankfully we had nothing on us so it was all good!

12. I was high and a bunch of my friends and I were in this pastor doing donuts 3 weeka ago, I go crazy trying to show off to this chick I like and almost flip my truck, my truck went on two wheels and when it came back down, the force of the impact blew my front tire off the rim. It just so happens that I had just replaced that tire and the local tire shop and they had made a mistake. While all my friends were having fun and chilling, I spent the rest of the day changing the tire and driving to a tire place to get it fixed. Its probly the stupidest thing I have ever done, but maby not, I say and do some stupid shit on a regular basis. I think thats what people like about me though...:eek:

13. Getting surrounded by 2 cop cars in a Tim Hortons parking lot because the driver drove over the curb a bit while getting out of the drive-through (he was pretty faded) and some punk ass mother fucker reported it as drunk driving.

So we were in the car, in the parking lot eating donuts.

And suddenly 2 cruisers drive into the parking lot, one parks behind us and the other parks beside us. One dude in the car had some coke on him, I had weed and a pipe on me, and the driver was clean but baked. The officer got really pissed at him since he admitted to taking a puff on a joint after being threatened for a forcible K9 search of the car. I was sitting in the backseat really confused and the whole while a bunch of gangsters and crackwhores were watching us. Then a crackwhore came over while the cops were looking at our criminal records and told us that the cops were assholes, YEAH THANKS FOR THE TIP.

All turned out well though, driver had to go in for some citation thing but that was it.

14. one time i was about to smoke and i had a bowl packed and i held the bowl with my mouth while i opened up a window. i forgot i had the bowl in my mouth and i ended up getting all the weed in my mouth. i swallowed it and realized that was the last of my weed. it wasnt too fun.

15. While hitting a blunt 3 of my friends were hit by a train, my mom had a heart attack, my dad overdosed on cocaine, my cat was hit by a car, my dog ate chocolate, and my hamsters teeth got too long and were pushed up in his brain.

16. first time i really smoked we almost got caught by the police. didnt deter from continuing on with the hobby though :smoking:

17. My house burned down.

18. Me and my buddy were driving along a highway in the middle of nowhere Manitoba...we were moving from Ontario to Alberta, so the car was packed full of shit, and we had been on the road for 3 or 4 days (smoking bowls inside it relatively frequently) so the inside kind of reeked to begin with.

We finished smoking a bowl and no more than a couple minutes later, a cop passes us on the other side of the highway, flips on his lights and does a u-turn behind us (I wasn't driving, my friend was, but he was going like 25 over).

My heart pretty much sank into my chest. We assumed we were fucked. My friend sprays a bit of Axe around in a desperate attempt to mask the smell a bit, and we throw everything incriminating in the glove box (dumb place, I know) after getting the insurance stuff out of it.

The cop walked over and it was pretty much like every other traffic stop I have ever been in. He didn't say anything about pot, and he even stuck his head right in the car. I can only assume he had no sense of smell or didn't really care...but he walked back to his car, came back 5 minutes later, handed my buddy a big fat ticket and left.

Yes, that's actually the worst thing to ever happen to me while using pot...even though nothing bad actually came out of it. Well, bad for me at least - he had to pay a 200 dollar fine.