Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worst thing that could happen while high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by flyhighsociety, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Just saw in my local news today that sum dude got his head blown off while in his car....They said they found a lit joint in his car...So you smoking, minding yours, probably done, and all of a sudden this guy roll up next to you and start firing...how fuked up is that?

2. That is beyond fucked up. Crazy world we live in. There is probably more to the story than that, I don't wanna say he had it coming, but idk if he just rolled up on a random dude, and popped him.

3. Thats what happens when you live in the streets of Detroit

4. #4 kingsmo, Apr 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2012
    that must be some REAL DANK shit he must be smoking right there to have his mind blown like that.....

do not want though. i like to stay alive after i smoke.

suffice to say the govt was right. marijuana can kill your brain cells. and your brain.

feel bad for the guy though.

ok just realized what i said is in bad taste.

5. 23yrs old in a white Beamer near hollygrove...no one gets shot for nothing out here though, unless you hustling...I always smoke and drive at night...what my experiences from weed teaches me is that I don't want to even get shot at while I'm in space.

6. . .

But that's true you just want peace when your blazin no mater how fucked up your real life can be

7. If you gotta die, atleast you can die high. Otherwise its a waste of weed.

8. id be more pissed off if i was driving home after a long day at work with a day off tomorrow and and ounce, and before i reached my destination, got a 'pop capped in my ass', did i say it right ?