Worst thing someone ever said to you?

Discussion in 'General' started by camram, Oct 23, 2011.

1. "im leaving you, for my ex husband. Im taking the kids, you wont see any of us again."

My wife said that to me 3 months ago. It wasnt so bad what she said, its that she did it. She took my kids from me, and ran off with that douchebag. Tomorrow would have been our anniversary, dont mean to go into so much detail, just still a bit touchy over it.

2. "How far do you think you can get this down your throat?"

3. if this is real, :(

4. Nope, just not spoken to him for years. Oh well, step father turned out far better than he ever did...

Ouch :(

5. When you get to that point. Kill them first.

6. Your a sweet and really cool guy but i dont want a relationship. So lets just be friends:cry:

7. if thats the worst thing someone has ever said to you, than you are doing pretty well.

8. Who the fuck do you think you are to be going to college?!? No one in our family has gone so why try, go join the job corp like my friend says! - dad :/

9. when I was 15 I went to this concert at this place with a person i barely knew. I bought a CD from this really cute guy that was in a band. He literally begged me to buy it so i did, and I didn't ask the name of the band because, like, he was a REALLY cute guy begging me to buy a cd. i was like, flustered or whatever..... sooo i was standing around listening to a band play and this guy that was beside me turns to me and asks, "hey what cd is that?" and i'm like, um....... b/c i didn't know.. so then he's like "omfg you bought a cd and you dont even know the name of the band? you stupid bitch" and just starts laughing.
    I was so shocked that he would say that to me.
    That was the day I learned how big of a dick guys are.
    the end : DD

10. "your a fag. And everbody i know fucking hates you."

And the worse part is, i dont even know who said it, or why, it was on that formspring site. Lol.
    I think i know who it was though, because i there was only one person on my facebook(only place i shared my formspring.) who would say something like that.
    Some chick i used to be friends with in middle school, but we stopped being friends cuz she was a manipulative bitch and i told her off in class one day an she freaked out an started cussing like no tomorrow and got suspended because the teacher told her to stop yelling and she was all like "fuck no fuck him blah blah blah" so he sent her to the office. Then she blamed it on me her suspension on me. When it was her own fault. Lol.

11. [quote name='"greenbrad420"']"your gonna grow up to be a robber" -1st grade teacher[/quote]

I had an 7th grade math teacher tell me i was gonna grow up and flip burgers, then the entire class proceeded to make fun of me.

12. my guidance counselor called me an idiot in highschool once, and told me not to take certain classes because it wouldnt benefit me.

obviously not the worst thing said to me, but it hit me harder than other insults i hear cause its from a person whos supposed to be helping me get educated lol

13. I used to get called a fag a lot in middle school, witch to some wouldn't bother them. But at the tender age of thirteen it was very hurtfull espcially since at that age I wasn't gay?

14. So... your gay... now? :hide:

15. [quote name='"Bunnyrabbitz"']

So... your gay... now? :hide:[/quote]

Honestly......I would say I'm confused. :confused:

16. Yeah, I feel the same way. :/

17. "Weed is bad!" - after getting caught for my first time by parents.

Although, perhaps that wasn't the worst thing.. It transformed me into the marijuana encyclopedia I am today.

So I guess the worst thing ever said to me was "I'm getting back together with my ex-boyfriend" - from a girl I liked that had convinced me to break up with my girlfriend weeks prior...

18. ^That's nice 2 know I'm not the only one ;)...we'll figure our shit out eventually.

Edit: this is at IWasA.Smurf

19. I'm done with you Mike, done with you! Loved that bitch too!

20. After putting my best friend in the hospital and laying in a different room with a possible broken back -

me: is ***** going to be okay?

father: He's in ICU and his brain is swelling... I don't know.