Worst/strangest dealer packaging

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mustard Tiger, Jun 10, 2009.

1. i used to get fucked over by this one dude who sold me an 8th in one of those big subway bags, i was like wtf is this, now im slingin to him and pinchin a bowl or 4 each time lol

2. To be honest, if It's a smaller ammount (Somewhere between a half gram and a half quarter) I'd rather get it in my hand than some fucked up shit like a condom, I can usually find a zip lock laying around or something clean to put it in untill I get home.

I usually get a Zip lock bag of the appropriate size, small ones for a gram, bigger ones for a dub (3 grams) and than regular zip locks for anything more. Lately he's been running outta bags alot just the other day I picked up an ounce and a half for 220$ in a plastic walmart bag, but it weighed out perfectly, there was very little stem and no shake so I can't really complain.

I've gotten the mcdonalds cup, i've gotten in my hand manytimes, I've gotten in a folded up paper, in tin foil, in saran wrap. In high school bud usually came in tin foil in half gram or one gram increments, or if the dealer was feeling classy in small baggies haha.

3. haha, that made me lol.

4. #104 shadygrowshow, Jun 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2009
    got a 1/2 oz of hash once in a condom(not a used one i may add)!lol ha ha ha:D
    there was a reason for it the guy had smuggled 2 oz in his gutt from india i wasnt to impressed but soon forgot about it as soon as i smoked some best hash id ever had up untill that point had loads of better since.

5. Once at a pickup on the town, Mr. Dealer handed me a resealed crossaint bag, with the bud stashed down under the chocolate crossaint (which tasted like weed after being in the bag). Sweet.

6. : .. jeyzus he's got guts lmao no pun intended

7. haribo gummy bear package, with a half o in it.

8. hahahahhna

ive never gotten weed in anythihng but a plastic bag lol.

9. I sometimes just take it in my hand (if its a small amount) when my dealer doesn't have bags.
    Doesn't really bother me because I put it in my pill container anyway.

10. tesco bag, clingfilm, tin foil, bank coin bags, sandwich bag.

11. I got my shit in a paper towel once. I got it from a dude who was like a last resort and he had nothing else.

A paper fucking towel. :p

12. got some rolled up in an empty tobacco pouch tonight lol, we couldn't find
    a glad bag anywhere :(

13. hahahaha I love the gummi bear story.. One time I got a half and it was inside of a weedbaggie in the gummy bear package and they're was a gummy worm in my weed bwhahaha

But the real werid one was this guy I bought off for almost a good 6 months.. his name was dave, he drove a shitt tiny truck with only a windsheild and he talked with the raspyiest voice and was hella scary and this one kid was always riding around with him.. The kid was my age and one day he told me how dave went to jail when he was 17 for rape for 30years!! Helllllllla scary I always tell my parents this story cause It shows how much better it would be if weed were leagal cause I wouldn't have to deal with mofos like this.. haha oh ya I never mentiond the reason I bought from him
    Is he sold XRONIC!! For 2.0gper10$!.. haha also he sold brand name fifths for 5& :) he was my fav too bad he went back to jail for writing bad checks..

14. I got a gram wrapped in paper

The worst was once in high school I got a new "dealers" number. I met him at a gas station and he was like "yo, I got this shit, Its called Big mac kush" he then hands me a big mac box, I open it and inside is shitty brick weed. I said no thanks and walked away. No joke lol

15. ahh the burned shut ciggy bag. If i buy 1/8ths thats ussually how their packed lol.

16. #116 Sandman2772, Jun 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2009
    - Papertowel
    - Plastic Red Cup
    - Cig box
    - Crumpled piece of paper
    - The plastic tube for old camera film
    - A CD case (you had to hold it shut cause it obviously couldnt close)
    - An evelope
    - Pill Bottle
    - Empty tissue box
    - One of those dumb rubber coin pucks
    - A clean big mac box

The most annoying was being handed it, without anything. I had NOTHING to put the bud in in my car, so i drove 20 minutes clutching it into my fist till i got home. A cop followed me part of the way, and im thinking where the fuck am i going to put this shit if he pulls me over.

17. just the burned shut cig baggy for me

18. err... how is this weird/bad? im pretty sure thats how most everyone does it around here

19. Yeah...

The weirdest I got was in the middle of a roll of duct tape with saran wrap over both sides, while I was in highschool.

I always get sandiwch bags. If you know how to fold them, you can fit an ounce in there and it won't spill unless you rip it.

Empy boxes of cigs are a great way to exchange in public places like bars.

Cellophane is great. If I'm helping a friend out with an 1/8th or something, I'll put it in this and melt it shut. Don't like it? Don't come to me for weed then.

20. folded up notebook paper - hes been doing this a lot lately.

other than that its usually a regular bag.

couple times it was nothing.