Worst/strangest dealer packaging

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mustard Tiger, Jun 10, 2009.

1. The weirdest I've gotten was in a axe can. the b ig ones i bought a quater and the shit was barely able to fit in there. it was at school.

The weirdest thing i've given somebody was in an empty tampon box cause i didnt have anything else.

2. MAN that made me really lough aloud

3. i've gotten paper folded up like a note. Not too unsusual, but very tacky, esp. when i'm buying fire off you (and it was indeed fire)

4. excuse me?

5. I have had nugs just put in my hand, I literally just was like what the fuck....

6. ^ Same thing has happened to me.

Also I've had it handed to me in a napkin.

7. When I was 14 my friend gave me my first stash and i stuffed it in my pockets haha, when I got home i picked lint out of it ^_^

8. I used to get zips in cambells soup cans, tomato and vegtable soup only! My guy also sold to vegans and one got all uppity about a chicken noodle can so he switched! I've also gotten hash the was packed in the body of a wooden cat doll!

9. I had a guy that has little gram bags with pandas on them. But now most of my stuff comes in jars....Its nice!

10. once he put an 8th in a normal bag then inside a condom!:)

11. paper towel and notebook paper

has to be the worst ive recieved

12. I once got a 20 sack packaged normally but handed to me outside the chick's place in a book on eastern philosophy, that was kinda cool.

13. I have a guy that gives me an 8th in an empty cig box

he gave me a g one time n a ripped off corner of a blow pops bag that was melted shut that was prolly the weirdest thing i got buds in

14. I've always got mines in the smell proof bags like these:

[​IMG]

15. What kind of dealers do you people have? If my girl ever gave me something in a condom, I'd never deal with her ass again. Even if it was new and unlubed, we'd still be having problems. I would just hand it back.

16. #96 EA420, Jun 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2009
    same here. i was in california (i live on the east coast) and was buying from this random dude in the hood..

he went down the street to get it and came bag with a handful of buds that i walked back to the house with holding it in my hand.

i found a peice of newspaper on the way back which i put the bud in (it was a dub)

edit - 420!!!

17. Seriously, a condom is just fucking weird!

18. I'd say it would be one of those restaurant cups that they give you for sauce, and a subway napkin.

19. i bought a twenty bag from this guy i knew in school, and it was inside a hi-lighter. no bag, just in the marker.
    good weed, though.

20. You guys think getting it in your hand is weird? Or in a napkin? In high school, that was typical packaging haha. No one wants to get pulled over with the bud in a bag. Then they try to hit you with intent.
    I've gotten it in anything from a Mickey D's cup, in my hand, in an Oaksterdam page, in an empty can of dip, in a Skittles bag; it was always a joke when I got a new bag.

One time I bought 2 O's and got it in a Cheez-It box.