Worst/strangest dealer packaging

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mustard Tiger, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Maybe he expects you to BYOB (Bring your own baggie)?... its Illegal for him to do what he is doing in the first place, if he got chased he could throw his stash and it would disappear into thin air. One of my dealers just didn't want all the extra incriminating dealer shit around, so it was expected of you to bring your own baggie... just take a grocery bag or some shit next time...

2. I got an eighth in my guys calculus homework once, rolled into a weird shaped bag.

Kinda odd.

3. Hey man byob wouldn't be a problem at all it'd be nice if the fuckin' guy could let me know though!

4. you said he does it all the time, you haven't figured out to bring a bag tho?

5. This^

And as far as mine it was the best an 8th in a bag inside a bag of homemade cookies his girl made :) made my night

6. Cheezit box.

Tracfone box. xD :smoke:

7. Toilet paper, paper, random paper bags.

8. One of my friends isn't really a dealer but gets fucktons of weed and will only sell to me (and I don't buy from him unless everyone else is dry), so he doesn't really keep bags around. This one time, we tore his place apart looking for some until we gave up, but then he had an idea. He leaves the room and comes back a minute later with my ounce stuffed into a goddamn sock. I told him to put it up his ass until he assured me that it was a new, unused one that he got in a pack at Christmas.

9. Me and a friend have bought pretty dank bud from this one guy, but everytime we've bought we've recieved it wrapped up in newspaper. Newspaper.. haha oh well, the bud was too good for us to care anyways (;

10. Two gum wrappers.. When i was younger i went to the park asked a kid for bud but he had no baggie so he wrapped two gum wrappers around a nug:confused:

11. My guy is poor but has real dank shit so sometimes he'll weigh out and eighth go back to his bathroom and wrap it in toilet paper for me!
    Pero like wtf!

12. In the school bathroom this guy just rips paper towel out of the dispenser and hands the weed and the paper towel to me separately.

13. Hahaaaaa funniest shit ever

14. A Q wrapped in paper. Not so weird? Opened it up and it was his bank statement:confused_2:

Not only was he a dumb dealer, but a broke one haha!

15. Got an 8th in a dots candy box once. One of the small ones hahaha

16. I remember getting 2 G's in an Easter Egg in like August.

17. if you think a dealer's broke because he doesn't put his money in the bank, then you don't understand your dealer very well :D

18. A grocery bag?? Lol why not just an ordinary ziplock?

19. I remember I got caught at school once for this.

Some kid put it in a milk jug, a chocolate milk jug; didnt even bother to wash it out. it was more than an eighth. He puts it in there, in class; hands it to me. I thought it was recycling, which was by the teachers desk; the recyling bin that is. and I walk over to go put it in. I start walking, he gets my attention and tries to tell me theres weed in it. I was holding it, pretty much right infront of my english teacher.

I had to redo grade 10..

20. lol, well the dude is getting an ounce which can be discreetly wrapped into a grocery bag, he is in his car in full view of public i guess.

But man, who gives a flying fuck if its a ziplock bag or not. jesus, some people.