Worst/strangest dealer packaging

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mustard Tiger, Jun 10, 2009.

1. In my dealer's probation papers for court... no joke

2. -Once bought a dub that was wrapped in kleenex.
    -Bought a quarter, dude didn't have any bags, so he just gave me an empty nalgene bottle full of weed.

Then there's a bunch of times when the dealer didn't have any bags, so I had to provide my own from a previous buy.

3. One of my dealers likes to give me cron in paper he's either torn from his agenda or his binders. It's sweet opening up the little ball to grab some and being able to read about his marketing homework or whatever:rolleyes:

...actually, same dealer used to have Dora the Explorer ziplocks too. My friend and I gave them to him 'cause we were sick of the aforementioned paper holder haha.

4. I've gotten no bag at all once
    once i got a half eighth in the bag the size of my head

5. Bought an eigthth off of this fella once, he hands it to me in a red plastic cup. wtf.

6. Oddest thing I've ever gotten bud in was an old printer Ink re-fill box. Also, an Altoids can is up there. Just an empty can of altoids with pot in it.

Not weird, but fucking annoying is when dealers put shit in Cellophane from a cigarette pack, then burn the tips of it to seal it shut. That just pisses me off, especially if it's an old swisher cellophane since you can't smell the bud, just the smell of the swishers.

And a plastic bag. Just like a grocery bag. With a quarter just chilling in the bottom. I was like "Wow dude, so it looks like I'm just carrying an empty plastic bag back to my car. Not suspicious at all."

Around here I'm used to pill bottles without labels or glass vials, but I hear thats weird in different parts of the States. It's just protocol here though.

7. This was a few years back, still smoking regs, still didn't have a great hookup.. so I was
    calling all of my friends looking for a sack, finally get one that says he knows where I can get a quarter-- sweet.

I go pick my friend up, who happens to be thee whitest, gayest boy I know. Love him.

Anyway, he starts giving me directions, and we end up in the shitty part of town. We don't exactly have a hood or ghetto where I live, but this is the closest it gets. We pull up to a shady lookin' house, I hand him a twenty and he goes up to the door.

The deal goes down on the front porch, and I'm so paranoid because it's broad daylight in a part of town that cops frequent. My friend runs back to the car and presses something in my hand.

A wad of tinfoil. Yes. Fuckin' foil. :laughing:

I slowly open it up, seeds start rolling out of the poorly wrapped quarter and I'm already disapointed.
    I pick up a piece of the dirty schwag and some of it is so brown it looks yellow.

Slowly I hold it to my nose, and my nostrils are overwhelmed by the smell of... mustard? :confused:

I'll never forget that bag. Weirdest one I ever had. Leafy, stringy, seedy and smelling of hamburger condiments.

Ahh I'm glad I found my hookup :smoke:

8. Tin Foil
    Notebook Paper
    Mac n Cheese Box..off brand too, no Kraft :l

9. Damn, I once received my bud (I bought a quarter of some dank shit) and my guy comes up, gets in my car and hands it over to me.. it wasn't even in a bag, it was in a fucking Hot Pocket box.. He's like "Sorry, had nothing to package it in, so I just looked for a random box in the garbage"

10. Bought a couple of grams of kush a couple of weeks ago and this fucker gave it to me in 1/4 size paper towel sheet. Pissed me off, alotta weed residue got caught up in that paper towel.

11. -lol getting a dime in a huge ziploc freezer bag
    -handed it to me (in nothing)
    -tinfoil
    -empty cig pack
    -paper towel

probably more cant remember...lol

12. Hell yeah, I hate when that happens, then you sit there and scrape the paper towel with your index finger, trying to get every residue particle out, haha.

13. had it in cling film before

and even a bag like this:

[​IMG]

14. once a friend of mine got a dub in a ripped out playboy page.

15. ive got it in a pop tart wrapper one time.

a bag with hershey kisses on them.

16. I got one that was wrapped alot.

It was a simple plastic, stretchy, not rippy, which was wrapped in another stretchy plastic bag, which kept on being wrapped over and over.

17. You know how some CD's (usually not music CDs, computer software and stuff) come in those square envelopes? I got one of those one time.

Bought a half O one time, got it in a ziplock, but the ziplock was in a Crown Royal bag.

18. newspaper, notebook paper, cup, nothing at all, shopping bag with a huge ass knot-tail on it, aluminum foil, tissue, paper bag, candy packs, all kinds of crazy shit.

19. how about a half eighth in a petri dish?

20. i actually prefer the no-zip sandwich bags or pill bottles. I like sandwich bags because you can get them to tie up very nicely if you do it right, and the zipping part of it won't be stabbing you in the leg! i always tie a slip knot in mine, but when my girl wants bud, the guy always gives me schwag in one of those tied with the tightest knot...usually just have to cut it.