Worst Stoner You've Ever Met (Share Your Story)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Silent Bob_, May 19, 2010.

1. one of my mates, he's a top bloke and i love him to shit we've been close mates for over 8 years now, but he can be annoying as SHIT sober. like immature, says stupid shit etc., was hugely anti-weed for a while but not judgemental that i did it unlike some of my other mates. one day i smoked him out, and holy fuck did we have a good time, it was almost like the weed matured him and brought him up to a more adult level, weird huh, i expected him to bug out and piss me off the whole time but, being my birthday, we ended up having one of the best days/nights of my life haha definitely brought us closer and made me respect him more that he could hold his shit the first time cuz i certainly couldn't

as for annoying stoners, yeah just the cunts that talk mad shit like "oh the walls are moving and im seeing dragons and shit".... even on my first time, tripping paranoid balls in the bushes, i wasnt seeing shit and could still maintain some common sense to keep my actions and mouth chill so i didnt attract bad attention you know?

some people are just irresponsible before the influence of drugs, and you just cant tell how they'll react under the influence of them. my mate is a perfect example, i really thought he'd fuck my day up but he ended up making it haha. he very rarely smokes but i really enjoy our sessions, plus despite the dick he can be, he's a really good guitarist and the only one who's as good as me at improvising/jamming etc stoned, drunk or sober, all my other musician mates are fucking tone-deaf and retarded. me and him click on an invisible level, i guess that's why we're still mates

but man id MUCH rather get stoned alone than risk a psycho noobie or a fucking nutcase fake-tripper

2. #62 Kushjob, Aug 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2010
    Got a few here.

Big M - He's the sort that always tries to get you to buy the bud for the both of you. He'll say "hey, come over and bring some money" He's the biggest piece of shit I've met, and unfortunately I've smoked him out a few times. I've moved on and haven't spoken to him since.

Jerr - She's that typical stoner bitch who thinks just because she has a vagina she can hit the blunt. 1.) She's fat, 2.) An obnoxious person when high.

Garr - This kid takes the cake. He catches lingo off others and says words like "fire" and "stoner" (over uses). He always put in money for bud but still, he's a dipshit

Stephen - Would use people for bud and fiend off his own stash, smart?, a bad stoner? you be the judge

The list goes on, this is why I started smoking on my own, my area sucks.

Edit: Now that I think about it, there's one story that stands out the most.

I'm a generous guy, If I got money, I'm gonna smoke the homies out. So I get picked up and I see that there's another head, he's a guy I've met before, he's also a fiend. We go out, buy the bud, and my homie rolls blunts like it was his destiny, he sparks it... AND THEN HE PASSES IT TO THE RIGHT. I don't trip over dumb shit though, so I relax, and the kid takes his time puffing on the blunt. We start talking but I stare into the rear view, he passes it, and I take my two fat hits, and pass it. The homie mike gets it, puffs, passes... and the guy does the same thing again.

Long story short: Smoke alone

3. ehh passing it to the right isnt THAT big a deal...whenever my friends and i have a pot circle, we sometimes pass it to the right, we don't really make it a habit of passing it one direction over another

4. I was going to say, I don't particularly see the big deal there. The worst part is the fact that he was all passive aggressive about it. "OMG THAT GUY PASSED TO THE RIGHT??". If someone got pissed off at me for that I'd tell them to get fucked, bad stoner or not, that's just stupid.

5. I got friends who don't appreciate shit. I like how they buy thier own weed and shit so that's straight with me.

I just hate how all my friends are so ignorant when it comes to weed. Like my one friend will argue to nothing that holding in your hits "gets you higher". I'm cool with the 3 sec hold. I get high, I'm fine. He always try to hold in hits for 15+ secs. They also don't understand, you don't take your bong everywhere. That's what bowls and blunts are for.

6. For me its my friend Bryan, hes smoked maybe 6 times in his life. Hes a cool person, just when theres weed around he always has an excuse why he cant smoke but he still tries to act like he smokes a ton by saying things like its fucked up his memory and how he has the perma-munchies and if hes not around weed for about 3 days he'll complain about "THC withdrawals."

7. So I go pick up my bro every fuckng day from his job at the dry cleaners. I've known the guy since sophomore year in high school and in the 4 years I've known him he's never had a car, or his license, or really tried to get one. Everyweek he talks about buying a car or a motorcycle but it never happens. We smoke out nearly every day together and I either drive him back to his moms house that night or in the morning. So I basically spend $5 in gas everyday on this kid plus normally paying for "our pieces and weed". He pays me back sometimes in small increments but he currently owes me like $50. But I still love that kid and we have the best times being stoned together in my garage everyday.

8. I can count on my hands how many I've met total, but there is one in particular who just stands out.

He's pretty annoying overall. He's one of those stoners who always has to acknowledge his own state, meaning:

"Dude, I'm like...so high right now. I am so fuckin' baked man *laugh*"

He also seems to hog as much of the supply as he can, until someone notices or reaches for it. God...he's just really annoying to be around, high or not.

As you can already speculate, I don't blaze with him anymore :rolleyes:

9. i have this one friend named noa. knew him from childhood and sports. he used to call me up weekly or ask me in person to find him bud since i got some top notch connects. well i hooked him up a number of times but usually when i gave it to him he NEVER wants to smoke his stuff or match with me. always takes the bag and says he gotta go somewhere.

yea i stopped answering his calls

10. oh my god this prick i hate his name is chris we go to like 3 classes together and i ALWAYS SMOKED HIM UP like everyday, before school and after and he never smoked me up but i was like w/e (he's kinda poor) but anyways so like 3 days after school is over we meet up (we have the same friends) and he had the herb and i didn't and he has the nerve to say that i cant smoke because i didn't have weed to match him i was mega pissed. ha haven't smoked him up since now he just stares at us when i smoke up my friends. bitch

11. You are missing the point. First off I was the one who bought the bud, and let my friend roll it because I can't see shit at night. He passes it to the third person who shouldn't even be there. It was disrespectful, which is what I was getting it.

12. Recently like 2 weeks ago I was at a gas station picking up Ice when I ran into an old high school buddy, he asked if I blaze and said yes and wanted to know if I was down to smoke. I told him I was dry and he offered to smoke me up. Well he comes over everything seems ok, but he seems very slow and keeps asking the same questions over and doesn't seem to grasp the concept of some things.

He couldn't get the idea that pot doesn't kill brain cells and isn't as bad for you as tobacco and couldn't believe it hasn't killed anyone. I even showed him proof and he still somewhat denied it. Well after that chill session I call him up to smoke him out to return the favor. This time he starts telling me his GF just broke up with him for some other guy. He goes on about stupid shit about how the other guy isn't a good looking and other nonsense. He then makes a statement that she works at wal-mart and he might go to the gun section at her store one day and take care of her. This right here set off alarms in my head.

At this point I really didn't want to chill with him anymore, he keeps asking me if I have pot to sell and I just recently found out he has heat on him. It annoying because he text me like 3 times a day and I don't want to tell him fuck off because he clearly isn't right in the head.

13. Wow reading this makes me feel pretty good :) most of my stoner friends are chill, I usually smoke with these 2 guys, and we always have a fucking laugh, but when I'm at parties there is this one guy whose always there his nickname is weedy -_- because he literally can't string a sentance together from smoking too much when he was younger, I'm not joking hes actually fucked, but he always rolls the joints because hes beast at it, but he always has 'rollers previlage' WTF. And he stuffs the weed at the front of the joint and smokes it all what an asshole

14. there is this dude i know, i have never seen him with his own shit, and when ever
    i smoke with him( the only reason i chill with him because he mooches off one
    of my best friend ive know since the first grade) he try's to smoke as much off
    whoevers weed he can, like he will take like 5 extra hits when know one is looking,
    and right after we smoke he will be like lets roll another blunt or load another bowel.
    which really bugs me because i like to conserve weed, because im poor and work
    hard to get my shit.

15. the only real bro friend i have is my other best friend ive know since 7th grade and
    he's been bro the whole time, he is like most "real" tokers calm and not all
    retarded. i guess im lucky

16. ok, that's understandable. i hate it when they skip my turn by accident.

17. I used to know this kid that seemed mad chill while he was sober so one day i decided to burn with him. Me him and my other friend smoke a huge bowl back outa my pipe, a huge j, and then a bong pack with kief on top. As soon as the smoking had ended it was as if my one friend was on pcp, he starting going out of control doing all sorts of random shit ending in a freestyle/break dance to the song shook ones.

18. This "hardcore stoner" thought a blunt was a hash and weed joint

19. Worst one I can think of right now.

I know a guy named Daniel and he has a huge problem, whenever he gets high he's a dick. I don't mean shit like taking food from your house without asking, I mean straight up douchebaggary. His big thing is he never throws down, talks about how much he smokes (when he pukes every damn time), and last week he breached one of the concrete laws of etiquette; "Never pack a bowl, with someone elses weed, without permission." He used up the last of my other friends AK 47, without asking, and proceeded to smoke half of the bowl himself before even letting us know that he had. If I had my way, we would never smoke with him again.

20. My friend has the gift of gab. He's usually pretty loud and obnoxious, but it's funny and why most people like him. He doesn't smoke that often, but when he does, HE HAS TO TALK WAAAY LOUDER THAN ANY OTHER SOUND HE CAN HEAR.

We always play guitar when we smoke together, AND HE HAS TO HAVE HIS AMP ALL THE WAY UP, WHO CARES WHAT TIME IT IS.

Plus he's messy as shit and doesn't understand you when you plainly spell out that you want him to stop leaving trash/food all over your house.

Good guy though.