Worst Stoner You've Ever Met (Share Your Story)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Silent Bob_, May 19, 2010.

1. pretty much all my "friends" whenever we smoke it's always out of my bag, they just ask me to chill and EXPECT me to turn up with some weed, hell i dont think any of them have ever even purchased a bag, on very rare occasions they throw me like 5 bucks and thats it, we never go half on a sack or anything. kinda depressing.

2. packs fluff bowls that if u push down with ur thumb are really 1/3 of a bowl, stingy with his weed even though he is obviously much wealthier than everyone he chills with, takes the fattest rips known to man, dies choking on every rip, trying to get all he can. haha

3. One of my friends and neighbours (probably my best friend) is cheap as hell. I always end up smoking him up and when he buys, which is rarely, he acts like his nugs are sacred and he tries to make his weed last as long as possible.. Taking tiny hits just to get a slight buzz.. It sucks, but I have to admit we get along great when we're baked.

I laugh a lot and I'm also very loud at times, but that's because I mostly smoke with my friend. When I smoke with people who are chill and/or quiet, I act like them. It's not that I try to, it just happens. It's all good though.. now where's my brother.. he owes me some weed...

4. I second this.

Most of my friends chip in for the weed well not most; but whatever It's alright, what I hate about my so called 'friends' or should I say "assholes" are the worst people you could ever smoke with. They'll try and dickride you to the fullest if they seem you try to play it cool, or trying act tough. Otherwise if you're not in that description you'll get ripped on.

It pisses me off, I'm a cool chill dude, I have fun and I'm very generous, yet "dickriders" like them aren't.

My solution: Ignore, and never hang out with people like this ever again.

5. While riding in the car with my bestfriends dumb bitch...

im loading the Z-roller and she goes, "are we going to smoke that blunt?"

fail.

6. probably any of the fucking bro stoners at my school

7. #47 NySt0nerPunk, Jul 7, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2010
    All the people described in this thread sound like dope fiends and not actual stoners.

Damn does anyone know the definition of stoner anymore?

STONER
    not only a person who smokes weed, but a weed smoker who has a chill view on life in general. a person who doesn't get themselves involved in the dramas that come along with life, take it as it goes, knows who they want to spend time with and don't mess around with other people's heads. they're straight-forward, without hidden motives. true stoners tend to me introverts, they know their values in life, and are artistic. stoners don't use weed as a typical drug, only to get fucked up; they use it as a gateway to another state of mind, an elevated consciousness. stoners usually prefer to be around other stoners, because only a true stoner will understand another true stoner. a stoner will smoke up another stoner any time, but is less willing to smoke up a non-stoner. stoners are not to be confused with potheads, hippies, just some kid who smokes sometimes, and people associated with other drugs. stoners stick to weed,and no doubt enjoying getting drunk here or there. stoners know weed, but aren't showy about it. basically, a stoner is the chillest person you will ever meet.

I only know 1 real stoner and the rest of the people i know who smoke aren't even remotely close to stoners.

It's extremely hard finding real stoners nowadays, Trust me.

8. ^ Great post! The one true stoner I know happens to be my best friend I've known my whole life. He doesnnt look like one though. He's this ripped, buff, and I mean buff, half black kid. He's short though and is on the leaderboards for the 10 highest bench presses for school.

9. the worst stoner i ever smoked with was this bro motherfucker who got high and started talking shit about everyone to me whenever theyd leave the room. "look at that ugly virgin bitch man" "that guy looks like a fag" "your friends are some ugly bitches man why do you even hang out with them." after that the dude had the nerve to complain about the weed that he didnt pay for, eat everything in the fridge and steal this guys parents beers. i was too fried to do anything but we ended up telling him that since hes the coolest guy here he gets a whole bowl to him self. bitch smoke a whole bowl of salvia and red pepper. dumped that bitch on the curb.
    other than that its just the doods who never pay and always seems to want to smoke more. makes me sad cause its always my bag :(

10. #50 exile54, Aug 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2010
    oh god lmao
    everyone in my town is a terrible stoner
    Kid 1: DUDE I GOT SOME BOMB AFGHAN KUSH 25 A G U WANNA BUY?
    me: uh no, first off it looks like some homegrown poop, and it has no trichs, is damp as fuck, and isn't even green and has a weird oder to it.
    Kid: dude u dont know wtf yer talkin bout, this dro right here is the fuckin shit. wtf is a trich? fuck you man.

and then you got the bitches:
    me: you girls ready for this joint?
    girls: hell yeahh hurry up light that shit
    Me: .....
    (mind you this joint is rolled with the dankest bud ive probably ever smoked, got it for 15 a g, buddy hooked me up kinda. looked like a goddamn snowcone)
    girls 30 mins later: k im not high anymore can we smoke more?
    me: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? I CAN'T EVEN SEE YOU HOW CAN YALL NOT BE HIGH.
    girls: we just arnt, we smoke a lot more than you i guess.........
    (as they are saying this they keep commenting how their hair feels so fluffy and the dress this one girl has on is so vibrant and flourecent..its black..and they are COMPLETELY dumb, giggling beyond belief, and they say they arnt high?)
    me: okay, your right, i'm not high either, lets bust out the bong k?
    girls: bout time! now were talkin.
    (this girl busts out her super expensive 5 tree perc ice catcher diffused custom roor, shes a spoiled mother fucker, and her dad got it for her for xmas, I WISH I GOT THAT! T_T, anyways, i load the sucker to the brim and the following scene is great)
    me: okay here i go! *takes a HUGE hit, but i only suck in a little bit of the smoke, like i said im already high as fucking balls*
    girls: Okay my turnn! *girl 1 tries to clear and starts choking, needless to say she threw up and said she had to sit out*, girl 2 clears it, starts choking and says GOD DAMN IM HIGH AS A MOTHER FUCKER and then sits there in silence. girl 3 says nah im good on that.

fuck you bitches, fuck you.
    xD

11. Friends aren't people you know.

I think that distinction is missing with a lot of people.

Friends are something special in life.

It also sounds like a lot of you guys need to take a step back and escape from scenes that are unhealthy and reak of addiction and apathy

12. The worst stoner i've ever met lives with his mom, spends all his money on dope and plays Call of Duty non-stop. He constantly brags about how he had 30 days of playtime for call of duty 4 online.

13. This guy kept saying dumb shit, just to get a rise from others. Afterwards, he would be like "It's funny how I can get you guys..."

jerkass.

14. i hate it when people act like they're on fucking PCP or crack or some shit when they smoke weed. like, tripping the fuck out and geeking at everything. just chiiiiiiillll, mayne

15. haha lulz

16. My friend and I were going to smoke a j and he brought some dude he knows that I'd never met before. We're in my dorm and I'm getting my shit out to roll, and I keep all my shit in one box. The dude starts looking at my pieces and picks up my chillum. Now this chillum is little $10 chillum, nothing to write home about. This dude loses his mind when he sees it, like "WHOA! Is that a chillum? That's so cool, I've never seen one like this before"

I was just stunned that he was almost starstruck by my little $10 piece.

17. It really pisses me off when kids say how "dank" their weed is and repeat it more then 10 times, but I'm to nice to tell them that I really don't care if their weed is "dank" because I already know mine is better and I don't have to tell people it is.

18. I work hard for my money and so to get the most bang for my buck ill buy an 8th or a quarter perhaps.

Ill bring some weed to match and then another fat nug in case some other people want to match or I meet a chick and want to smoke her out ;)

Needless to say i barely even get matched.

Fuck that shit. Im pretty reserved but as i grow older and more weary, I realize these dumbasses need to be spoken to in a direct assertive manner or they'll walk all over you.

* You do have to be careful at parties with the sketchy ass gangsta folks that'll start a fight or rob you for a lil sesh.

Cheers to everyone that actually has a good head on their shoulders and matches!!!:hello:

Fuck the rest

19. its purple! fresh purp came into my town one time. and my friend picked up and 8th, and i had orange kush. he packed the bowl, and sprinkled my orange on top. (this bowl was deep as hell, the purp was solid purp with yellow hairs comming out all crystally) and we passed it around, everyone hit it twice/three, then theres the kid that didn't even put nug in the bowl, just started smoking, saying "im getting the second hit before you and how hes a better smoker and that if it wasn't for hiim he wouldn't be smoking this bowl" and he fucking takes a small hit and then coughs out the entire bowl. we could not find the nug sence we were in thick grass. (i wuld have matched more but he said it wasn't needed and i got high)

20. Yeah, I use to be like that. Then I met other people who were like that, realized people only did that because they were insecure as fuck and were trying to prove stupid shit, so I stopped.

Annoying as fuck. They think they're smart because they can piss you off, but really they're just pathetic. You either have to brush it off like it's nothing or get 100x madder than he thought he would get you. I usually go with the second, because it's funny. Then they're like "I was just fuckin' with you...calm down..." and I'm like "Yeah, not so fuckin' funny now is it smart guy?".