Worst Stoned Day

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lewenberg, Mar 9, 2012.

1. #1 lewenberg, Mar 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2012
    Wake and Bake in the morning:

got my ipod and headphones check
      Fine Mary and paper check
      FireCrackers check

According to my well planned out morning I would have 2 hours to smoke and "clean" up before going to school. Unable to do it in the house, because of the rants, I walk to the local park. *walk walk* *puff puff*. 20 minutes into it I get parnoid and start to head out of the park, but suddenly a man, well dressed and professional looking, approaches me. FUCK my heart sinks and I freeze. I quickly dispose the joints and think quickly ahead of how am gonna explain smoking next to an elemntray school. The man wasn't fortunatly a cop, but that basterd cost me a gram and a Great Morning

My brother calls and tells me meet him in walgreens. While I bought some munchies I saw that they were selling concealer makeups. Holy shit why didn't I think of it Before?! I could use this to cover up this huge scar on my face (Long story short bottle of vodka turned into 3 days in the hospital). While I am looking through the options my bro comes up and in the most Disrespectful way (maybe I over thought it cause I was high as shit..) and says look for your makeup after school. WTF?! shit was uncalled for and hurt. 

I eventually buy one and head to school since I had nothing better to do. sat through every class listening to Dream Chasers. Gym comes and things take a turn for the worst. While Changing into my sweater I accidentally drop the makeup onto the locker room floor. Stunned I just watch as someone picks it up and hands it to me. *grab*  *stare at everyone awkwardly*  *walk out*. Hearing laughter and some cruel jokes as I left I put on my hood and hurried to the nearest bathroom. 

Computer Class comes and the girl who was using my computer didn't log of her gmail. I send out a "F*** Everyone!" to her google groups of people and teachers in the school. Uhh that made my day, kerma was rewarding me for going through that shit earlier. Now at the time I was still high and didn't comprehend what I was doing. Lunch comes and more Meek Mills! I avoid everyone cause of the makeup thing.

Uhh last period and I was back down. I started to reflect on the day and started to shit bricks remembering the email I had sent. Worst scenario comes true and I am called to the office. After an hour or so of being shunned by every staff member I get suspended and have to write a letter to the school apologizing for my actions. 

2. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I remember 8th grade too bro when you get to 9th it should get better.

3. wow that does sound like a shitty day...

but the whole email thing is karma bro. Better days will come!

4. At least the story had a good ending

5. damn homey...you fucked up

6. lol I really did fck up. wouldved been funnierrr if it happened to anyone else

7. Lol u dun fukt up! Seriously though, don't feel embarrassed about your make-up.. Although, it's probably just a gash which looks bad ass anyways. Karma is a bitch man, you think the person before you deserved that? You only get what is coming to you.. For you to think that it was in your best interest to say "fuck you" to all of somebodies friends then there is probably a reason you're getting in so much shit today.. Then tomorrow, and the next day, perhaps a concussion the next! Make peace man, I'll smoke one for ya haha.

8. stay the course my man, be well you'll bounce back

9. No it wouldn't have.. It isn't a very hilarious situation. How does it feel to you? Why would someone else be going through this be better? This is the attitude you need to avoid my man!:smoke::smoke:

10. best story i have ever read on grasscity.

11. sick sense of humor i guess, I don't find the situation hilarious but find how I got into it funny.

12. Aww ur bro hurt your feelings? poor baby

13. Seems like people need to grow up over the make up shit, who would laugh and joke at that? Just someone covering up a scar.. Not like hes pampering him self up and getting a vagina. I'm glad i matured.

I probably would've done the same thing to the girls email, unless she was good looking.
    Dumb ass move wasting your gram dude????????!!!

You should've put it in your pocket and walked away, whats that faggot in a suit gonna do? He wasn't in uniform so he couldn't do shit, you didn't believe he was a cop.. hypothetically saying lol

Up here, if a cop tries to pull you over out of town out in the countryish area like a scary road surrounded by trees for 4 miles at night, or any law enforcement, by law you do not have to pull over until you feel safe.

14. I believe your concept of Karma is backwards.

That's what you get for wearing your ass as a hat...asshat.

15. This is the only story on here that I actually could read while not high. Lol

But sucks for the terrible day, who gives a fuck what others think... just ignore it and go on about your day.