Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worst Smoke Sesh. In a while....Bizzaro Land.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Danceswithjuub, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Today was just a weird day. My town was plunged into the bizzaro and became the Twilight Zone I am almost positive.

Without waiting any more, the story:

After a long week, everything was whirring to an end. The weather was clearing up and people were getting rowdy with the changing environment. Then came the winds. These frikken winds, I swear to baby Jesus Christ, they were probably up to around 60-80 mph. WHIPPING people around on the streets, random trash and sticks and branches all rolling through the streets. Misplaced trash cans littered the streets.
    But it was Friday, so I called my friend and we decided to do our ritual "End of the Week Relaxation Smoke Session." She picked me up and we headed off to get some blunt rolling paper. We hit up a friend and got some okay weed from him, it seemed kinda stale but we still appreciated him meeting us. We rolled two blunts and got ready to go on our ritual blunt-ride road.

We first scope it out, because it is in a forest and the winds were still semi-powerful. They had died down, but the weird atmosphere was lingering over our heads. It was ominous. Like a warning...

But screw it. Everything seemed sound, so we sparked up happily like always. We cruised around for a little listening to Drum and Bass and we were feeling fine. We decided Slurpees sounded amazing, so we dropped by 7/11. Blazed.

As soon as we pull up, my friend notices a woman who is friends with her mother who would want to chat. She goes into a semi-paranoid state and attempts to hide her face from possible recognition. I laugh. She gets out and I attempt to open my door. I swing it slightly open and realize a man is backing out next to me. He honks the horn after I stop opening the door. I believe at this point this old ass man stares at me, and waits for me to make a move...or something. I still don't know what that fuckers problem was. He left though. This is when I started noticing everyone acting a little...off. It was creepy.

We had our Slurpees and decided to smoke our second blunt. We brainstormed blunt ride roads but settled on our normal one for consistencies sake. It was going fine.

Then things changed.

We passed underneath a bridge, probably for the 2nd or 3rd time that day, and we realized a grey car pulling out just as we pass by. We thought nothing of it.

We rode down this isolated forest street going towards a main town for about 2-3 miles. We decide that because the blunt is not finished, we shall turn around. Which we did. The car passed by us and flew down the road. My friend pointed out that she believed him to be an undercover cop, to which I said "Stop being paranoid."

PART TWO--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We did a 3 point turn in a pull off section of the road and go back towards the blunt ride road. We notice the car had gone out of sight, then re emerged coming back towards us. We play it cool, but realize that we are being trailed by this undercover cop. I was not worried at first. I put the blunt out in the Slurpee and placed it neatly in the glove compartment next to the rest of our weed stash (not a huge amount, but enough about 40-80 dollars worth.)

This guy has caught up to us. He WAS far away at one point. My friend pointed out coiled antennas on the back of the car. We are almost positive it is an undercover cop. We realized the windows were rolled down and we had passed this car about 2 or 3 times under that bridge in about 30 minutes. My friend slowed down to a brisk 30 mph and cruised, under constant pressure from this shady undercover cop car pushing on our ass almost bumper to bumper. We turned off the road, and the cop finally gave up after almost 3-4 miles of tracking us.

It was a close call.

PART THREE-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are driving back into the community, slightly paranoid feeling from the experience and we witness a swarm of about 13-14 cop cars around a group of high school looking boys. Busted. The cops were frenzied. Just earlier this week my other friend was arrested for possession after being pulled over on the same road with the undercover cop. ( A few days earlier.)

We try multiple spots to roll a blunt. All of them are foiled. One time a woman walks out of her house, stares at us, and walks back in. ( No too sketchy.) Another time, a mid-sized vehicle out of NOWHERE speeds up right behind our car, parks, and turns off the lights immediatley. WTF? CREEPY. We take off out of there.

One other time, we attempt rolling again and we see a mysterious large vehicle moving down the road towards us EXTREMELY slowly and quietly. It turns out this car is a "Citizen's Patrol" car. My face : -_-

I have NEVER heard of Citizen's Patrol in my community the 20 years I have lived here.

We tried one last spot before giving up out of pure anxiety and paranoia.
    This series of 3 development homes in my own neighborhood. We pull up, sit for a second and then get kinda weirded out.

The houses are weird. One day, we saw a van parked in the driveway. I have NEVER seen that in my life, and lights were on as if the home was populated. All of a sudden. My friend pointed out that day that the chair on the porch was rocking back and forth. I looked. It was. "The wind," I thought.

This time we pulled up. No van. All three houses were dead silent and pitch black. 2 on our left, one on our right. I say, "No fuck this shit. I want to go home and sleep for fucks sake. I will hit my bong at home good lord." As soon as I stopped talking, I could have SWORE I heard little kids voices sounding...jovial, as if they were playing or something. Maybe it was in my head, maybe not. Maybe it was just too much stress to deal with that day. I dont know. What I do know, is that it was the worst time I have had trying to smoke in a LONG TIME.

I am about to hit this bong and forget that shit ever happened. God. Mother fucking damn.

*EDIT

I apologize for my cursing. Someone correct me if that is against the rules of this forums, I have not been here long enough to know for sure. I will change the foul language if so.

2. Nah man, cursing is fine here.
    That sounds like some freaky stuff man.

3. It was just such a...strange series of events. I could not comprehend it.

4. dude u shud make it into some sifi movie....that would be awesome...

5. Dude, I have always wanted to make a movie.

6. What part of MD you from? Was windy as fuck today, lost power for about 6 hours, shit sucked.

7. LOL

this sounds like me, usally its from mangos or due to the amazing weather but ive seen very odd things a normal person should not see sometimes when im high haha

8. Yikers! Hella sketch day. That gave me the creeps and I'm sober :eek: