Worst Road Head Story EVER

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by 420And69Rock, May 29, 2012.

1. So it was like any other saturday night and i was at a bar. I saw this cute chick up at the bar and i go up to her and start flirting with her, next thing i know we're on the way to my house and i'm getting head while i'm driving. And out of no where this bitch just bites my dick, she bites it clear off and i flip my shit and crash the car pinning a random person between the car and the wall. Except i just noticed the person didnt seem quite as dead as i expected them to be, they had rotting flesh and were screaming and howling trying to bite me. The chick who had bit my dick off was also screaming and trying to eat me further. I finally recover from being so stunned and push her out of the car and decapitate her with the door and just start booking it. I'm bleeding out in the middle of buttfuck nowhere montana trying to find a safe haven from these these flesh eating monstrosities. I finally find a gas station and lock myself in the stall. Its been two days now since this happened and im still in the stall with a massive chunk bit out of my left leg and missing my dick, im perplexed at how i havent bled out or become one of these monstrosities yet.... Well im gonna go find some food since i've eaten the chewy bar that i had in my pocket. Two days later i die from getting food poisoning from a Twinkie i got from the gas station

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDss8V2OME4]King Missile - Detachable Penis - YouTube[/ame]

3. Bitches, man

4. I know people that have payed a lot of money to have that done to them...A LOT. You got a deal.

5. shit the miami zombie is spreading

6. I really like the chewy bar part

7. I just puked allover my bathroom cause of this story

8. #10 PunchingZebra, May 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2012
    [​IMG]

9. [quote name='"thelizardkin"']shit the miami zombie is spreading[/quote]

I was actual going to post a link to that thread lol

10. chocolate chip chewy bars save lives

i'm sorry, i owe you a new bathroom

what thread lol? can you please post the link anyways?

11. Damn fool, good luck

12. Huh. ??? Cool story bro.

13. First Miami now Montana. I have my crossbow ready.

14. [quote name='"420And69Rock"']So it was like any other saturday night and i was at a bar. I saw this cute chick up at the bar and i go up to her and start flirting with her, next thing i know we're on the way to my house and i'm getting head while i'm driving. And out of no where this bitch just bites my dick, she bites it clear off and i flip my shit and crash the car pinning a random person between the car and the wall. Except i just noticed the person didnt seem quite as dead as i expected them to be, they had rotting flesh and were screaming and howling trying to bite me. The chick who had bit my dick off was also screaming and trying to eat me further. I finally recover from being so stunned and push her out of the car and decapitate her with the door and just start booking it. I'm bleeding out in the middle of buttfuck nowhere montana trying to find a safe haven from these these flesh eating monstrosities. I finally find a gas station and lock myself in the stall. Its been two days now since this happened and im still in the stall with a massive chunk bit out of my left leg and missing my dick, im perplexed at how i havent bled out or become one of these monstrosities yet.... Well im gonna go find some food since i've eaten the chewy bar that i had in my pocket. Two days later i die from getting food poisoning from a Twinkie i got from the gas station[/quote]

This actually made me lol.

15. God Damn Twinkies...

16. [​IMG]