Worst Reason for Getting Dumped

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SassyMelassy, Feb 25, 2012.

1. So, I'm sure most of us have all had the misfortune of being dumped. The run of the mill, "it's not me, it's you," is one thing, but I know we've all had or own unique experiences as well.

For me there are two that stick out:
    1, liking John Mayer. Yes, I admit it. I like John Mayer. Not obsessively or anything, but I do enjoy his music.
    -dumped

2, not liking anal. Even though I did it anyway, as a favor to him, I guess I just didn't get into it enough?
    -dumped

Spill it, blades!

2. For being overweight. Dumped.

As if being underweight (him) was any better.

(For the record, at that time, I was NOT really
    overweight, like severely obese or anything like
    that. I was still in sports and everything...naturally
    I have a fuller body, deal with it! If you don't like
    it take a walk!)

I really don't care though, I want someone who
    loves me for me. I don't want to be some trophy
    he gets to parade around. I get the last laugh
    though...since then, (years ago) I'm better off.
    I'm happy, I found someone who makes me
    happy, loves me for me etc.

Plus he ended with a psycho gf, so he can have
    fun with that one. You didn't deserve me with
    your superficial BS, so look what you get...I hope
    her bat shit crazy, skinny ass drives you mad.

:laughing:

3. She went back to her ex. High school gf problems!

4. Yeah, fuck that skinny ass.
    If any guy I was with ever said ANYTHING to me about my weight EVER (with the exception of times when might bring it up, which I probably would never do) I would fuck his shit up.
    I am not a small girl. I never have been. I think I was 158 lbs when I STARTED college ... and I was fucking HOT! I was considered over weight then. Now I'm right on the thresh hold of text book obesity, and I still would never tolerate that shit.
    Fuck man, it's just one of those things that should never be touched.
    I have always been fortunate in finding guys who like my body...or weeding out the douche bags before it gets to a point of rejection.
    I've been with guys of all different shapes, colors, and sizes, and honestly, the 2 I was the most attracted to, and had the deepest emotional feelings for, were BOTH overweight guys. Of course. Both were over 6'2" (drool) but both of them are the aforementioned dumpers. Aaah, irony is a cold bitch.
    My baby-daddy was 139 lbs @ 6' when we first met. Like skeletal. He got up to about 160 and he was still a little too skinny for me, but he definitely filled out while we were together. My most recent ex, too. Super skinny. When my feelings for them were right, it made no difference to me that they were skinny and they could have gained 100lbs and my feelings wouldn't have changed.

5. ive never been dumped.. well once in like the 6 th grade for being too shy :eek:

6. Lucky you. :p
    You're not shy anymore!

7. I can only remember being "dumped" twice. Both times were in high school and because I was too shy.

Fuck those bitches... :laughing:

8. smoky, you need to open up to the bitches man.

On second thought, no... no, you probably don't.

Do you even LIKE girls? Or anyone, for that matter?
    ;)
    :poke:

9. Or maybe he's so shy he never again asked a girl out, therefore never being dumped again :p

10. Yeah Sassy...I think I was the same size as you.
    I was 140-150lbs, with my height, ideally I should
    have been at 120 probably.

It didn't matter how healthy I ate, I fucking worked
    out hard. I played basketball, and volleyball, my body
    was never designed to be down in the 120's.

:confused_2:

I was beautiful, I still am beautiful and no one can
    tell me otherwise except myself. I can talk shit to
    myself but not one else!!

11. I imagine a girl dumping a guy because his dick was too small would be the worst.

12. It's good to use your imagination, but I think this thread was aimed at personal experiences :p

13. Yeah I have a friend who I call:

"The Serial Penis Dater".

She's been known for really really liking a
    guy, but if he isn't packing...she will literally
    kick him out of her bed, apt, and life. Doesn't
    matter how much she likes him, if he's good
    at oral...nope, it's not cutting it for her.

It's quite sad. I always feel sorry for the next
    guy with a small dick. SMH.

14. I have never broken up with anyone, or ended relations with someone because of it, but it definitely has withheld my feelings from evolving any further. :( I don't want to be shallow or mean.

Maybe he's the heart breaker now?

You imagine? Or it's happened to you?

15. I don't think it's shallow or mean.. it's just that it doesn't please some girls. Different people have different tastes. It is what it is. :confused_2:

16. she said it would ruin the friendship, well breaking up to do that eventually did.

stupid hs relationships

17. i once dumped a girl for getting a nose piercing, that and liking blink 182 way too much. ill admit i was just looking for reasons to leave.

ive been dumped for going on a 3 day trip to another city and not taking her.

18. Got dumped due to my acne when I was 15. Damn that damaged my confidence severely for that whole year. Good news is it wasn't that bad according to all my pics during that time.

19. sigh.

20. SUPER sigh.