Worst possible time to get a boner

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Khalifafan, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Whatsup gc
    Went out with my girlfriend last night to see that dumb twilight movie (it sucked if anyone was wondering)
    We were close to each other and would hookup occasinally during the movie but when we were just watching the movie i had my arm aroud her and we were holding hands
    But she was like twirling her fingers on my palm and rubbing my leg with hers
    It was so sexy and i got a boner but not just a half chub
    It was raging haha
    Then out of nowhere the movie ended and the lights came on
    Shes like lets go
    I was like oh fuck im hard as hell so when she turned around i tucked it between my stomach and waistline of my jeans (phew) lol
    But anyone else get a boner at a terrible time

2. That's the ticket. Tuck and duck out.

3. Haha how big is your stomach that you can tuck things in it? The more fit of us blades do not have that privileged option. Also you probably got a boner from Bella, but that's okay because I have too, on multiple occasions.

4. I've got one right before my parents called me down for dinner before. I said I needed a shit and waited in the bathroom until it went down, and then i gone down for tea. :p

5. This thread is bloody hysterical.

6. Lmao!! Blue veined throbber!!

7. You never had to deal with the pre-class speech boner? Definitely worse than a movie boner.

Or a work boner, getting a boner in work pants is so obvious, like in Anchorman "you can't say you're not impressed"

8. I had a rock hard boner last night in bed, then my cat jumped on my bed and was doing the massage thing they do before they lay down, little fucker laid right onto my dick!

9. [quote name='"Tomber"']Haha how big is your stomach that you can tuck things in it? The more fit of us blades do not have that privileged option. Also you probably got a boner from Bella, but that's okay because I have too, on multiple occasions.[/quote]

The waistline of your pants is against your stomach, unless you wear parachute pants.

10. I got a boner at Church. Nobody noticed, but it didn't feel right. I even thought about going to the bathroom and jacking it.

11. lol next time just be like "Meh lets just sit here until all the other people leave first" and if its not that crowded.. well prepare for lol's

12. Bad timing on your part, do that again but at the start of the movie, that ways who cares what the movies about

peace
    "V"

13. [quote name='"Bank of Dank"']

The waistline of your pants is against your stomach, unless you wear parachute pants.[/quote]

Thanks for clearing things up haha
    But yeah im not in terrible shape
    6'3" 215lbs
    Not too bad if i say so myself lol

14. [quote name='"Dissec"']You never had to deal with the pre-class speech boner? Definitely worse than a movie boner.

Or a work boner, getting a boner in work pants is so obvious, like in Anchorman "you can't say you're not impressed"[/quote]

I remember freshmen year of highschool i was in italian class and had to present a speech
    Ididnt have a hard on but i was wearing these nike sports pants and they were grey and my friend said there was a perfect outline of my shlong in them
    Like headpiece and all was visible
    Pretty much you could see my dick with paint on it is how he explained it too me :smoke:

15. When hiding the dead body...

... I mean...

16. Mother fucker one time I had a huge presentation in class and completely forgot I had to go that day. Thus is right after lunch..righty after my lunch sesh. There was this girl in class I Had the biggest crush on and she just went and for like 10 minutes I was mesmerized by her huge tits and beautiful Ass jiggling when sheer would jump up to the projector screen to show shit.

Teacher called me..had a rager.. Waited till teachers like dam stones slower than you (she knew I blazed). Anyway had such a fat boner I walked like fucking Humpty Dumpty and kicked it behind the stand before little Jimmy stood at ease. Then it was chill. I fucked the shit out of that presentation...only fool that got an A...biatch

17. dude I'd be like WTF are you doing looking at my junk for?!?!?!?!?!

AND you had time to see that it looks like paint covered cock?

sounds queer...Im just saying.

18. Im forever getting them with like 2 minutes left in class, so its raging like a sonbitch when the bell goes and i have to walk around with this shit pointing straight out cause my school trousers are too big since last year so its damn obvious, but i just get my schoolbag and hold it in front like some nutjob.

19. I had a boner just in time for a presentation in my Comm 101 class.

Tuck and duck! And tried not to laugh!

20. [quote name='"Dissec"']You never had to deal with the pre-class speech boner? Definitely worse than a movie boner.

Or a work boner, getting a boner in work pants is so obvious, like in Anchorman "you can't say you're not impressed"[/quote]

It's actually an optical illusion. Im taking them back right now.....to them...pants store.