worst possible thing ever

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by skyyhigh420, Jul 3, 2007.

1. my condolences... i would be pissed as fuck if that happened to my plants.. but its still summer grow some more man.. better luck to you

2. I get your point. I'm infuriated, but moving on.

3. Thank you, eyec0n. :)

4. DO IT RIGHT, and you don't have to worry about people like me stealing your plants. DO IT WRONG, and I'll getcha!

5. Tonzeejee i wish i could neg rep you more than once.

Lots of people grow around my house and if i find a plant near harvest i MIGHT take like a popcorn nugg just to try but i would never steal one as i am not a prick(like some people) and its bad karma.

6. ahh ya outside grows are much more work than inside
    so much more to worry about than just going to the next room to check on them lol
    but im off to get lights on my indoor grow
    i wont let this get me down:smoke:
    and whoever said that about serves you rite no smpathy for outdoor growers
    just shutup.

7. Well maybe some of us dont have the privilege to grow indoors. Some of us are people who still live with parents or have a wife and kids and cant grow indoors. Some of us have to go to great lengths to grow pot. Some do it for personal use (like me) but for those who grow it to get the product to us, I think you should be great full.

8. lolol come on guys your strolling though the woods all of a sudden HOLY SMOKES big plot of weed plants and your telling me you would even think about taking 1.
    but if its in someones backyard, 1st of all you shouldnt be there then o would just leev them be

9. exactly and it depends if i know whose they are or not

10. well theres a difference in just taking one plant
    and then theres taking 18 plus all the supplies
    shitty..

11. Sorry to hear you lost your plants, and supplies. They got mine once right from my own backyard:devious:.. Next time always keep the supplies burried, or pulled up into a tree well hidden FAR away from the plot.. If anything for ya own safety as I'm sure if it's a large enough plot fingerprints could be lifted... Maybe not to bust you for that grow, but to at least know who the eighborhood pothead is...

Better luck next time bro... That's one of the main reasons I dont miss outdoor growin..

WHat pisses me off the most is the idiots who steal plants dont even wait to get them when ripe... They usually chop down and steal vegging plants the shitheads... For those inclined to steal other people stuff... now thats scum. Just becasue you dont have half a brain or the balls to do it yourself doesn't give you any rights to envy, and steal from someone else who did have the balls, and made the commitment.. U want plants ball up and grow your fucking own plants. If u have half a brain and could actually wait till they are finished you can easily take a plant to harvest.

12. Tell me about it bro, just two years ago i had 11 sugar klingon beauties that just started to flower, maybe about a month into it, just starting to get those little popcorn buds everywhere, i left them go for 3 days, was going out to water them late at night... and they were gone. Not only does it piss you off that somebody else has your hard work for almost a year, but they didnt even take them at the right time as already stated, its kind of a waste, more-so then it was haveing them stolen.
    I think if any grower grows outside long enough, he/she is bound to have at least something stolen at some point...

13. Yea man that is rough, Now maybe when i was young i would have done something like this however i didn't know what goes into a grow. Now i wouldn't even touch them for nothing. Your plants become like kids growing, and are sentimental. I think i would cry if i came to my plot and all my shit was gone. Talk about something that would be awful. Good luck man and hopefully you will get a nice indoor grow going that no one can fuck with. But like i say, karma is a bitch and they will get it in return maybe not now but later. Always happens.:smoke:

14. ha yup man same thing i went to my plot at nite
    and my trail is long and scary and brush real high
    and i finally get to it all excited to see them in the ground and like i cant find them with my flashlight...
    my heart just dropped bro lol
    ah man it sucked

15. skyyhigh that is the worst feeling in the world my friend!
    what were you growing?

16. dude these stories are so depressing. makes me nervous too.

17. How far out into the woods did you place these plants? I live in a heavily forested area. Probably 11 neighbors in the square mile. 8 acres of my own land. What is the probability of having my plants stolen or found?

18. Let me say that I am sorry that your gear and plants were taken. I am sure you put alot of hard work into it. But let's ask this question before you get all pissed off at someone else....What this on your own land? Think about it like this I don't like to drink beer, others do...I don't like to have a hot poker stuck up my ass, while maybe other do.....I LIKE weed but don't forget others DON'T. I was always very anti-pot till just a few years ago. Then I TRIED it!!!!Wow this stuff it GREAT. And you don't hear everyday on the morning news how a stoned guy killed someone while smoking and driving unlike drinking and driving. So my point is that if this land where you had your illegal grow going belonged to someone else maybe they where out walking on THEIR own land and found your plot. Maybe they took the gear and burned the plants. If this was the case thank your lucky ass that they didn't call the cops and have someone waiting on you the next time you went out there. Just getting your stuff taken is a whole lot better than sitting your ass in jail anyday. It's the risk we all take to doing an outdoor grow. Please understand I am not trying to be an ass just remember all the facts.

19. i totally understand bro
    like i went into this thing not being confident about coming out with results because theres so much you have to worry about for an outside grow you know lol
    but ya this place was about a good quarter to a half mile in the woods no doubt
    i had one trail straight to this patch to throw them off and then i had another trail to my actual plot but you couldnt see the trail from the first trail so im not sure how they found it..
    and im not real pissed because all the stuff was stolen im just mad at myself more because i know i coulda gone through extra lengths to keep that very thing from happening but theres always a "coulda" so i guess it doesnt really matter
    but the part about them burnin..
    thats a no-no lol i dont even like to think about that!

Hazey all i have to say is make it least obvious as possible dont leave your supplies out there, if you can go further then go further.
    dont go the same trail twice and make it noticeable lol and i know thats hard and scary if your going trhough high brush with a flashlight but thats the extra lengths you have to go man..

20. I would be devistated if that happened to my babies. My buddy was telling me that he had 40 plants and he estimated bout half to a lb on each plant (his biggest harvest ever) and about 3 days away from harvest. they all got jacked. he said have shot them with these salt pellet things. (there not lethal but they go in and hurt like a bitch). If i caught somone choppin my plants id go ape shit. what wood you guys do?