Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worst places to be when high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by i heart herb, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Ok for me its definetly walmart me and my boys had been riding around hotboxing his jeep we pulled up and there was this older couple next to us when we got out they were totally overpowered by the smell:smoke: we go in and we totally reek the greeter just kept staring at us then the whole time we were there people were staring haha:smoke:

2. I hate being high around my family members, but other than that I don't stress ever. Wal-Mart is great for me when I'm high, just looking at people and listening to shit they say cracks me up. And if I've got a couple blues running through me, my fingers get a little sticky ;)

3. The police station, with 3 gram on you

FML, happened to me 3 months ago =(

4. i remember back when i was a teenager me and my friends were hanging at the park at like 9:45 curfew was at 10 the park was right next to the police station i had a 20 sack in my backpack well the cops stopped us because we were getting very loud soo i started running i chunked my backpack on the baseball field and went back to the cops by then there was 4 squad cars there we never were arrested they just made me call my mom:smoke:

5. Sounds like you got really lucky, herb. lol

6. Oh ive been lucky im quite a few situations:D even snuck out of a house that was being raided:)

7. in the middle of a minefield :(

8. I'm not too keen on walmart b/c of all those damn florescent lights! Not to mention if you live in a semi small town you see a million ppl you know. How do you explain a jiffy greenhouse 10 gallons of distilled water and not a tomato seed in sight. The worst place for me to be high is on the toilet. I spend way to long and i overanalyze the entire situation.

9. I also like going to the local dirt mall and looking at all the crazy shit they have there when I'm baked. And the Chinese Buffet. They all gotta know me and my friends are stoners when we go in there...

10. Hahah funny shit.

11. A drugs related intervention.

12. I really can't think of many places where being high wouldn't usually help the situation..even at work it takes the edge off of shit and all I do is talk to people all day. But umm, one time I remember in particular was when I was visiting someone in the hospital and we smoked. That was very uncomfortable although I can't remember exactly why.

13. I hate it when your in a place were you should be high say: the shower, sex and everything else... but... your not high

14. Definitely a police station, with the chance of being charged with an illegal grow operation. Worst, day, ever.

15. On a date with a girl that doesn't smoke weed

16. This. Also, being high at work. Worst place to be whilst stoned.

17. if all you had was a 20 sack, why would you run? its not like they're going to take your backpack and look through it for weed because you were being too loud. you just made yourself look really suspicious by running.

18. at a high school football game, alone, with non of your friends around and everyone keeps asking you if you're high. bad experience for me.

19. The back of a police car with a gram in my pocket after I got robbed a few years ago.