worst place you masturbated?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by cloud n9ne, May 10, 2010.

1. I think either suffice. What a great way to bring people together, I wish people talked about masturbation more in person because some of the stories on here are just gold. Maybe that's why it's so funny.

2. in a deer stand..... got really bored..... and horny.... couldnt help it

3. in class, similar to the airplane incident

4. Then the question should be 'The BEST place you masturbated?'

coz the most risky and the most inappropriate places give you the best result... in my opinion...

5. on your mom's face! but seriously, watching a movie with my ex girlfriend, (we were still friends) she fell asleep on the couch, and I proceeded to take care of business on the other end of the couch under a blanket. It was exciting.

6. This. My first job, before I use to get laid every other hour. I have not jerked it in a year, my girl keeps me on point, or vice versa. IDK if there is such thing as too much sex, but if so - I'm almost there.

7. Well, if you need a pinch hitter ;)

8. Christ, after reading this thread through I've found myself reliving ten years of unusual masturbation in my head.

Meeeeemories.

9. same dealio, van full of people i'm 'sleepin' in the back seat so i very discretely take off my sock and go about my way

10. So no girls have posted in here yet?
    I guess "we don't do naughty things in public places".
    Lol.

11. In a large pool, in the middle of the night. TWICE :cool:

I know this chick in my middle school got CAUGHT fucking herself with one of those big smelly markers. I saw her one day years later and she was wearing almost like a mobster-looking outfit and she was puffing on a big cigar. Needless to say, hot.

12. My open room. :eek:

13. CAUTION: THIS WILL MAKE YOUR FACE TURN INTO A "WTF" LOOK.

Worst place I have ever masturbated was in class in 3rd grade. I dunno how I figured out what masterbating was .. I was like 8. It was under the desks (we had people in a group) during class. I was even talking to someone while I was doing it (LOL)

:p

Did this countless times until I was caught one day.. lmao...thinking back that was HILARIOUS.

14. #35 GGrass, May 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2010
    Why the need to take off the socks to masturbate? Are you an elephant???

(coz elephants have their sex organs on their feet.)

15. on a plane in the bathroom.

does that count as the mile high club???:p

if not ill always be part of the really high club:smoking:

16. So you don't make a mess.

Me? Uuh. Well the worst time I think was at Philmont in a tent. I didn't want to jack off. But, I needed to. That's because on day 5 of the trip I hadn't cum for 8 days (longest I've ever gone), simply cause I was never horny during the trip. I had a wet dream while wearing my only pair of pants, and there was a nice big 2" diameter cumstain on the very front when I woke up. That...was shitty. Luckily, I was at a camp where we had time and facilities to wash clothes. So a few days later, to prevent it from happening again, I did it in my tent while everyone else was gone. It was hot as fuck after a while. Made me real sweaty since the windows were all closed up.

I've done it multiple times on trans-Pacific flights. They are long and hard. So was I.

I've never done it at school but sometimes when I was extra horny I'd rub my cock casually. What can I say? Takes the boredom out of class a little.

17. This topic has come up a few times with my friends recently and it seems like half of them have stories like this. I always did it when I was alone and at home except for when I was really little and didn't know what masturbation was and I'd do it under the blanket while watching tv with my family, which is quite weird looking back on it.
    My friends have stories of restaurant bathrooms and school and stuff though.

18. worst place? had to be in my room with my mom one room away. didn't turn out well homie. for real. i gotta rip this opium-topped bowl & down a beer just to forget about it again now that i thought about it.

19. Some pretty fucked up places, actually.

A definite downside to liquor.