Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

worst people to smoke with?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DamnxSarah, Mar 12, 2012.

1. I recently realized one of my closest friends is a complete bitch when she's high.
    I hate people who make it awkward or is an asshole when high.

What kind of people SUCKS to smoke with?

2. What does that even mean? How is she a bitch? What does she do? This ain't twitter/facebook, we aren't all intimately connected to your social circle. Details, details, please...

3. [quote name='"weedian"']What does that even mean? How is she a bitch? What does she do? This ain't twitter/facebook, we aren't all intimately connected to your social circle. Details, details, please...[/quote]

What I mean IS she's an asshole? How else can I put it?
    She's overly sarcastic, which I love sarcasm but she's an ass about it.
    and yeah its ridiculous.
    And rude.

4. #4 fatblunts9-5-4, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2012
    people who dont smoke that much and for some reason convince them self they have a high tolerance and then get high and its like someone hit mute on them...I try to tell some of my none daily smoker homeboys "should probably just hit that once or twice or just pack one snap" and they think im being greedy but i know whats gonna happen...they smoke out and get too high...this aint no mid grade shit im smoking its top of the line boutique quality medical.

oh and dude she might just want a dicking bro, if shes attractive i think it might be that she wants to hook up and getting high lowers your sex drive...when theres sexual tension shit gets weird cause one person cant tell the other person that the reason they're being weird is because they would like to be inside one another...make a move man!

5. Yeah it sucks smoking with friends that have friends that turn into bitches and assholes when they get high....:eek::poke::laughing:

6. #6 Sunshine86, Mar 12, 2012
    I really dislike smoking with people that are incapable of managing their high and people that make a huge deal out of smoking.

7. Dinosaurs.

I was smoking with this T-Rex the other day and he kept needing me to hold the joint to his lips for him.

8. Fiends. Its weed. Go fiend over something else.

stingy people, assholes, know it alls who say all kinds of shit about bud I KNOW is wrong lol. most of my friends haven't heard of GC.

9. One of my room mates speaks in gibberish and yells when he gets high. Its really fucking annoying cause you cant hold a conversation with him (truth be told he is stupid as fuck).

10. Cops for sure, man.

11. #11 Budskrillz, Mar 12, 2012
    dude i fucking feel you bro, i was blowin it down with this dilophosaurus one time, dude man takes a huge bong hit and starts coughin and spitting this black tar shit all over me, shit was not cool

12. [quote name='"fatblunts9-5-4"']people who dont smoke that much and for some reason convince them self they have a high tolerance and then get high and its like someone hit mute on them...I try to tell some of my none daily smoker homeboys "should probably just hit that once or twice or just pack one snap" and they think im being greedy but i know whats gonna happen...they smoke out and get too high...this aint no mid grade shit im smoking its top of the line boutique quality medical.

oh and dude she might just want a dicking bro, if shes attractive i think it might be that she wants to hook up and getting high lowers your sex drive...when theres sexual tension shit gets weird cause one person cant tell the other person that the reason they're being weird is because they would like to be inside one another...make a move man![/quote]

Getting high does not lower your sex drive

13. People who aren't open to listening to some "weirder" music. There's a lot of kids who are stuck listening to one kind of music because it fits in with their persona (usually hip hop)

People who don't like to do stuff just like to sit around. I like to be doing something or be pretty active while high.

14. This is the kinda cat I'd like to smoke with.

I too hate it when people don't want to listen to different types of music. I used to have a friend who listened to nothing but "trap" music. Gucci Mane, etc...

Another friend and I were smoking with him listening to some 70s/80s rock (It was some Tom Petty at the time) and he kept saying how gay it was. It's like man... come on.

Same kid also just likes to sit around when he gets high. I'd much rather go do something fun. Play some basketball, go fishing, hiking, etc... Although sometimes it is nice to just get high with some friends and discuss interesting stuff.

15. ..... As if there's not already a thread for this, and that it almost isn't the SAME title.

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/1015503-worst-type-people-smoke.html

& I'm just gonna guess that the OP seen that thread, and made her own:rolleyes:

Hey OP, go check that thread, I think somewhere in there, there's a link for a special offer on Kitchen Weekly Magazine, check it out :D ( it's after the post about how to make a perfect sandwich )

16. I might just have to put this in my profile. Made me :laughing:. <---- Took me forever to find that stupid head.

I'd have to say people that repeat certain things all the time. Or people who can't just sit down, relax drink some beers and just turn the tv on and chat. I hate not having backround noise .. hence the TV.

17. people who dismiss or doubt everything you say, like one of my friends just somehow shoots down all my stories and comments like theyre somehow inaccurate, i might not be articulating it well but at least some of you must know what i mean

18. Stingy people, people who wont shut up once they smoke. I have a friend who I can't stand when he gets high. He acts like a one year old and won't shut up. I know weed affects people differently, but we smoke the same weed and I'm perfectly chill and barely change, I'm just high, but he's such a burn and annoyance.

19. It sucks smoking with just a roach.

20. #20 *ColtClassic*, Mar 12, 2012
    1.) The dude that thinks its so cool to smoke. He never actually smokes, but when he does he wants to look super cool doing it.

2.) The guy who will smoke you up like its no problem, but will try to get you to buy a sack the ENTIRE FUCKING TIME you smoke.

3.) That kid who just doesn't want to shut up. I don't want to hear the entire premise of a book series I'll never read. I don't need to know the gist of it, let alone every single extraneous detail.

4.) Tweakers. They will always try to put something else in the weed or always smoke out of gnarly acrylic bongs that have never been cleaned since purchase.

5.) The smoker who can only talk about weed. You just climbed into their little bubble, and now you are stuck there until the sesh is over.

There's so many more, but most overlap into those ^

Also, I have a friend who always has a new strain and is like, "yo check this shit out. Smell this shit. Smell this shit. Pinch that shit." And he'll shove that shit in your face and make you smell it and feel it and smell it again. Shit is mad annoying. Sorry bro, I can't get an orgasm from squeezing nugs, but thanks for trying?