Worst part of smoking?

Discussion in 'General' started by Chemical_War, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Having anxiety, I would love to toke up before class to try to settle my nerves but I don't really want people knowing I smoke. As a chemistry major, most people in my classes are, well bookworms, nerds, geeks, other random "uncool" stereotype. People you can tell haven't experimented with drugs much. So of course I don't want to draw unwanted attention to myself. I hate having to explain using drugs to people who dont, its always a uphill losing battle. Anyways, I always get the worst red eyes after smoking and no matter how many eye drops I put in, they remain red for at least 30 minutes. I look this this guy half the time :smoking:
    I wish I could go to class descretly high, but my eyes wont let me!

2. I wish dude but there are two problems.
    Firecrackers taste god awful haha and I still get major red eye every time I've made them.
    The only advantage is I dont smell like cheech and chong while in class.

:smoking: <-- me

3. cottonmouth. sometimes it seems uncurable. lmao.

4. that sucks dude. i never get red eye. if i could share my gifts i would :smoking:

5. getting caught :devious:

6. then dont go to class high

7. Social anxiety my dude, I get really uncomfortable around people. Hot flashes, dizzyness, sweating. I need to toke up before class, it sucks.

8. Personally, i wouldnt care what other people thought. U wouldnt feel bad about taking xanax b4 class for anxiety (which is far worse for u then trees), just use some eyedrops and change ur shirt or use some axe body spray or something like that. Dont trip on what other people think man...

9. Actions speak a lot louder than words. If you come to class high and do good, people might start to change their opinion. If they start talkin shit, tell them to mind their own god damn buisness.

10. hate it so much sometimes i make sure i have watter near me when i smoke it was the worst when i had braces a few years back

11. Just smoke a bowl before you shower. No smell, but retain high. Win win. What I did everyday for 6 months.

12. -having cottonmouth

-the fact that smoke is entering my body and harming it (yes smoke does hurt your body, just cause its MJ your smoking doesnt make it "healthy")

^ yea and you can get around this by vaping, or making edibles

thats about it i guess

13. Ditto. Social anxiety really affected my schooling, but ever since I've blazed and gone to class, I've started focusing less on myself during the lecture and more on the material.

My face becomes really relaxed high, and apparently it's very easy to tell just by looking at me, even with clear, visined eyes. :( aka droopy eyelids, a half-smile, and a general air of "I am fucking ripped" around me.

:smoking:

14. who cares if u have red eyes..u dont have to explain anything to anyone just go to class and be happy and high.

15. You can never tell.

Plus, some people will disagree, but I would never smoke before class, I wouldn't learn anything.

16. [​IMG]
    try these, they burn a bit. but they're also minty fresh.:hello:

17. munchies. i'm sorry, but to me it does more harm than good..

18. the fuken tiredness u get a few hours after you smoke. i cant stand it