Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worst Page on the internet full of lies!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by austins312, Aug 3, 2011.

1. not this fucking shit again

2. "6. Drugs mess with the planet
    Many drugs are grown in Third World countries. The drug barons involved cut down forests for space to grow the drugs, thus destroying the natural habitat for thousands of creatures and upsetting the ecological balance.

It is true that natural forests are cut down for constructive reasons by legitimate companies, but there are laws in place which compel those companies to plant new forest as replacements. Drug criminals, needless to say, ignore these and all other laws. Buying and taking drugs encourages more natural forest to be destroyed."

Bullshit I guess that's why the rain forest is slowly being depleted.

3. #43 Jet livin, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I like how she said additionally marijuana is hallucigenic so it leads to lethal behavior.

Oh my...

4. That site is a joke with no punch line. Nothing but ridiculous propaganda.

Smoke Weed Everyday:smoke:

5. technically, marijuana is a drug, but it's safe enough so that we can just simply refer to it as a plant (also marijuana > every other drug) :bongin:

6. #46 BudNdBitches420, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I need to heroin up this Oj ! Hahaa I assume thats a simpsons reference

7. [Many drugs are grown in Third World countries. The drug barons involved cut down forests for space to grow the drugs, thus destroying the natural habitat for thousands of creatures and upsetting the ecological balance.]

LOL, so it's the drugs fault that the ecological balance is upset...not people....riiiight. :laughing:

8. Drugs will esplode your heart, I haz hadded proof.

[​IMG]

9. Stop bashing this site. Obviously, the creators did a ton of research into marijuana, and then produced a trove of completely factual information in order to better educate us about the dangers of pot. Look at this quote for example.

I've never seen anything more truthful. I mean, who here can honestly say that they've never lost a lighter to one of those thieving potheads?

10. That's theft by retardation. It's not malicious.