worst of the worst breeders/banks

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by hobby79, Oct 12, 2016.

1. so ihate to run anyone through the mud as I am a big karma guy but I absolutely cannot afford any more garbage genetics. I have tried multiple packs from different banks before giving my opinion but here goes

Female seeds or female seed co is horrid. All of their seeds go banana farm late in the grow if you are lucky. I have never seen so many consistently stretchy hermi plants. I have poped 4 packs from 3 different banks. My vote is save your money.

Second place for worse seeds ever is mystery widow by dj Saam seeds. Again stretchy garbage but did not herm. 2 packs and I'll never go back. What's with these guys selling garbage why would they do this? anyone got ther contenders?

2. I've never had a plant hermi on me and I've grown a number of Female Seeds Co over the last couple of years. Lemon Kush, C99, Blueberry Cheesecake, Nev Haze, and Sexbud have all been awesome for me. I'm mid flower with their WWxBB and late flower with their Sexbud right now. Maybe the problem is in your grow method?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  3. I grew a TNT Kush from Eva Seeds this summer that, I think, couldn't take the heat. It got to around 9' tall then started crapping out during peak heat. All the while the Sexbud from Female Seeds, just a few feet over, was loving life. I definitely know I won't waste my time with the other two TNT Kush seeds.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Royal queen i order off them got sized and border and had to pay a fine and appear in court overall 300-400$ spent on travels courts etc... for a 100$ order and i did not get refunded even tho i told them

5. C99 and SLH are hard to hermie.

6. Holy shit batman, your the first guy I have heard of that had to go court over a seed order.

7. How did they make you go to court? Never heard of them going after a small guy.

• Like Like x 1
  8. What Country?

9. You have been a member since 2009 and have a total of 2 posts