worst night of my life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by weedst, Nov 16, 2009.

1. I'm not to new to smoking but im not a seasoned. i was with these two girls smoking in this hidden place on the deleware river it was awesome. it was a great night out not cold nor hot. we smoked for about 1 hour then we just started to chill. i got into my truck to listen to some music and then i look to my right and i see lights coming up the trail i was so scared that it was a cop but then i noticed the the lights were to far apart and blue not white i calmed down a lil but then it came behind me and stopped and turned around. i round up my friends waited a second for the other ppl to get down the trail a lil then started to leave i drove slow as to not catch up with them. then for some reason i see them in front of me going rly rly slow then stopped. i stopped my truck about 30 yards away then they turned into a driveway. my friend goes ohhhh they own the land i was like wtf why were we smoking on someone elses property. but then i had to drive down the one trail with no roads leading off of it for about 5-6 miles. if they had called the cops we would have been screwed. i have never driven high but it wasnt as bad as i though it was but i was also not smoking for about an 1 before we left.

it was the scariest night of my life.

2. you're lucky is being scared is the worst night of your life

3. yeah i realize im lucky after reading some of these stories but it was horrible for me cus i was pannicing the whole way down the trail just hoping that they didnt call the cops cus if they did we would have no chance of getting away and it was supposed to be my last hurah cus i have to stop till i get a job at toyta :( so no last hurah

4. What the fuck does 'you're lucky is being scared is' even fucking mean?

5. I think he's trying to say that he's lucky if that's been the scariest night of his life.

6. so hard to follow:confused_2:

7. No need for the childish additide, bro. He's saying he's lucky that being scared is the worst night of his life, some of us have worse things happen than being scared.

8. not worded right but so true man haha

9. your worst days aren't bad at all.

10. hahaha ive had good nights that are alot worse then "the worst night of your life"

11. I hope you knock on wood because if you think that is the worst night of your life, you will be in for a rude awakening in the future.

12. i no this isnt the worst thing that could happen but it wasscary for me

13. lol this thread coulda used a different title.. but id suggest maybe going on just a simple blunt ride next time.. not parkin somewhere and smoking.. that can get sketchy..

14. haha u must live in a sweet as little town if that was the worst nite of ur life

15. never driven high? wow