Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worst Night of My Life...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vincentlink, Mar 15, 2012.

1. I don't understand why anyone would smoke in a house that they do not own. Can't you just take a step outside?

2. It gets better. I've gotten caught my parents. Its awful at first, but I think it was a good thing. It showed my parents where I stand and it sorta let me become my own person. I can freely talk about it, how good it can be etc etc. hell, 3 hours after they caught me, we were making jokes about it! But keep your chin up man, and sorry about your grandpa :(

3. Sorry about your loss but I'm thinking you knew that you shouldn't puff in the house. You should have gone outside. Blame yourself not your mom.

Agan...Sorry about your loss.

4. Rage fap for 4 months.

5. #25 BuRnTrEeS247, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
    Ur mom freaked out cus she probbaky felt the worlds was crumbling around her allready then u smelling like weed don't help her world right now.. ur peices and weed easily replaced 10x better...but the love ur mom had towards ur gpa will never be back bro.. just let it go trust me , I lost a close close step father my mother went crazy after time she is cool now just need time loves a hard thing man look how u feel about it worthless glass and plant....a human left this earth just chill bro be that shoulder ur mom raised u to be.. be there for here... Rip ur gpa bro sorry he's in another better place I'm sure..

edited it while sober..

6. thats a shitty night and in a few weeks you should talk to your parents about it. but for the time being just let it go. your mom was probably an emotional wreck. her father dies and then she catches her son smoking an illegal substance in her house (should've went outside just saying). sorry about your grandpa losing family members is rough.

7. what does this even say???
    [​IMG]

8. And if it was late and u were smoking u just .got simply got busted if u took all the cautions about smoking on ur parent crib fuk it.... The rule is no hustling out ur parents house not smoking fuk the other people...thc doesn't go into ur parents system when u smoke... If u got caught with weight then there houae goes away. Get it? Smoke in there crjb just have respect make.sure it don't.smell and hide it haha

9. Holy smokes, that's terrible.............no tv or car for 4 months?!:eek:

10. Not when you have nosey-ass neighbours that love to gossip about what each other are doing day after day...

11. true that. fuck neighbors. i wish i lived out in the forest or desert or something. better yet i wish weed was legal...

12. My sentiments. I'm all for respecting your parents but the "their house, not yours" attitude irritates me. I think her breaking your pieces is awful, but no car or tv for 4 months. Get out of here. Parents like that need to fuck off.

13. +Rep. Right on brother. Dont smoke in your parents house if they dont agree with it. Its their fuckin house, not yours.

14. this and i would probably get drunk,

just don't start smoking cigs thats what too many of my friends resorted too after they got probation for marijuana

15. Wait so your gpah is dead up stairs and your moms talking about pot. Wtf is wrong with her?

16. Sorry about your grandpa but if my mom wasn't cool with smoking I'd never smoke in the house. She raised me until 18 and then let me stay here even longer while I further my education.

With all my mother has done for me I wouldn't disrespect her like that.

17. Dude you don't have to move out of your parents' house if you want to smoke.

It is called STEPPING OUTSIDE. You can live in your parents house and be a pothead, just don't smoke inside! Take a walk or something.

The only time I think it is okay to smoke in your parent's house (this happened to me) is if they tell you "no" but they smoke weed in their bedroom all the time! LoL that is my mom. She was being a hypocrite, but we worked it out.

18. dude wtf!!!! you can smoke when you live with your parents but don't smoke in their house. not everyone is a pot head and some pple really hate weed. i live in my parents house still but know that it's fucking stupid to smoke in my house

19. At least you have the honesty and introspective ability to realize how much your dad is doing for you and be grateful.

I'm impressed. Maybe I shouldn't be, but kids can be so damn ungrateful, especially these days. For example, I wonder how many high school kids are on GrassCity on their iPhones that cost freakin $70 a month and expect their parents to pay the bill?

20. [quote name='"Ironic"']

At least you have the honesty and introspective ability to realize how much your dad is doing for you and be grateful.

I'm impressed. Maybe I shouldn't be, but kids can be so damn ungrateful, especially these days. For example, I wonder how many high school kids are on GrassCity on their iPhones that cost freakin $70 a month and expect their parents to pay the bill?[/quote]

Hey now:( they promised to pay for a year as a Christmas present