Worst night ever.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tokinit, May 2, 2009.

1. So, some of my best friends came over today. We were going to celebrate since I am finally done with probation, court and all that. I bought me a quarter today, and was already pretty high when they came over.

Well, I was rolling a blunt when they start talking to me. He says "Don't take any offense to this, but we have been wanting you to get knocked out because we want to fight." I look at them for a bit and I go "okay..."

Well my other friend chimes in and says "I was thinking of knocking you out myself but then that would defeat the purpose of it."

I just don't say a word and keep loading the blunt. This is why I usually like smoking by myself....Did they really think I wouldn't take offense to that?
    Well, then after we get more high, we go over to this girl's house...I knew this was going to be a bad mistake....It was.

The girl we were smoking with was the dumbest person I have met. Everything that came out of her mouth was full of shit. But the thing that made me mad is she cut me off...
    They were passin' there weed around, but I couldn't smoke any more weed in her house.

Then we have the cops show up to her house....They didn't tell me she was in trouble with the law...When I just got off probation and everything.

This is why I hate smoking up with other people. Happens to me all the time...Thankfully they went to the door right next to us....But it scared the hell out of me anyway...I am never smoking with those guys again. :mad:

2. Yup, time to get some new friends.

3. Cut them fools

EDIT: Not literally

4. its crazy how many threads there have been lately of "so called friends"...if someone said that shit to me i would have stood up and be like lets fukin do this then bitch and kicked his ass...why they mad at u??

5. ur friends wanted to knock you out :confused::confused::confused:

6. Yes, my friends wanted to knock me out...Because they wanted to get into a fight....I don't even know if they were just stoned...Or what...But I am never getting high with them again. Not to mention that dumb broad that we went to smoke with.

7. seriously man??? if i were you i would stand up for myslef and sshow them wats up...if they want a fight then let them fuckin have it...just try to make it a 1 on 1 lol...and ya i hate stupid fuckin bitches...i just wanna slap em when they say retarded shit lol

8. Yea, I really should have...But this is why I am moving out of this town...Everyone here is like that. Can't trust anyone. Moving out of this town to a place where I know nobody, and nobody will know me or where I went.

9. I'm so confused by this, and I'm sober. Your friends want to knock you out, so they can fight? or do they want to fight you? Why would they want to fight a friend? And whats the deal with the bitch? :confused:

10. im as lost as the post above me.

11. um whats wrong with ur friends? I would suggest finding some new ones and staying far far away from these people

12. My 2 "friends" last night said they wanted someone to knock me out, so they can go and beat up the guy who would have knocked me out. Just to fight. I don't even know what was up with them. They just told me to not take any offense because they wanted me to get knocked out to start a fight...

Then the bitch was one of their friends that they were hitting on. And for some reason, she said I couldn't smoke any of MY weed in her house anymore. She was an attention whore, and wouldn't shut up about how it was her house, and she isn't a push over....On, and on, and on, and on. She was hot...But a bitch.

13. So thats what people do for fun in Wyoming...

14. I see clearly now, maybe the next time your friends want to smoke invite them over and say "No offense but i want you to get knocked out to start a fight". AND THEN.... get one of your annoying woman friends over to annoy them like there friend annoyed you. HA, thats not really a good idea.

15. Um, don't seem like the best of friends. But honestly, try sticking up for yourself. Odds are they were just ripping on you because they knew you were baked.

16. baked or not that's the dumbest shit I've ever heard.