Worst Munchies Ever

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Raheem10, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Tell a story about the worst snacks, food, or anything else edible that you've had while high

I just ate sliced cheese with whipped cream

:bongin:

2. Made an apple pipe, Was eating the apple after and swallowed the ash... Almost puked lol

3. One time I ate a pretzel stick... I wasn't in range of any drink. Lets just say I almost choked to death lol :smoke:

4. Sushi gave me the worst shits I've ever had lol. Best I ever had was cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory!

5. bread, just plain stale bread. So dry and crusty, not a fun time,

6. One time my friend decided to make a sandwich..

4 slices of bread, 2 toaster strudels (with icing), globs of peanut butter, jelly, nacho cheese Doritos and a banana to top it all off.

He thought it was good, but honestly it tasted like eating a fucking jar of automotive grease. So terrible.

7. I'm sorry bro that sounds absolutely terrible lol

8. me and my friends had this bright idea to make a creation called candy volcano...

about 40 airheads wrapped around a huge mountain-shaped wad of slightly melted mini marshmallows covered with nerds, skittles, m&ms, licorice, gummy bears, and tootsie rolls with melted chocolate drizzled over the top

9. I watched a friend wrap a little Debbie Swiss roll in a slice of bread slathered with mayonnaise.

Gnarly.

10. I came

11. Ass Cheese Sandwich.

Never be an ass to someone that is making your grilled cheese sandwich.

12. Old ships that wont break :'(

13. a can of refried veggitarian beans... i had nuttin else.

tasted like shit

14. Moldy bean dip with ass frito ?

15. One time directly after a smoke I started munching on a box of Triscuts without a drink of any kind. About 6 crackers in my mouth was so dry I could barely swallow and I hauled ass upstairs to get a glass of water haha

16. 7 bowls of special k. Never thought ide like special k...

17. my own poop

18. Fucking fig newtons....

19. [quote name='"GCstoner24"']Fucking fig newtons....[/quote]

Take that back! Fig newtons are delicious!