Worst Movie You've ever seen?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by littlefoot, Jan 10, 2009.

1. i just relized no matter what anitmated disney movie that comes out, its always wicked. The worst movie to date has to be You got served and cross over. and those dance films like stomp the yard and step up, but jessica alba in honey was banging sexy. IMO

2. hahaha when you summarize it like that it does sound kinda dumb, but idc I was entertained...plus the ending was sad, one of my friends actually teared up lol

3. Almost any movie that is asscociated with the Sundance film festival is a guaranteed piece of garbage. One of them, Saving Grace, with that TV queen Craig Ferguson, was supposed to be about weed - and sucked big time.

4. one that comes to mind is Evil Bong, jesus christ was that a piece of shit.

5. Go watch Open Water. Theres a 5 minute seen where a naked girl tries to kill a fly in her hotel room.

The movie has no plot and lasts forever. Terrible film.

6. no doubt you like to watch Steven Segal films or crappy 80's films

and obviously you haven't watched Batman & Robin...but to each his own

7. Haha, does that really happen? I don't even remember that scene. I thought it started when they were out with the scuba-trip.

Awful piece of garbage though and I saw it in theater's, it's not flat-out the worst film I've ever seen but after it was over I was clearly aggravated.

8. Max payne ...man it really sucked ass

9. i can't believe someone would say The Dark Knight is a bad movie. you obviously need to watch better movies.

10. Hamlet staring Ethan Hawke.

Watching that movie made me physically sick.

11. Dragon Wars!
    In The Name of The King!
    Transporter 3

12. did anyone on gc like the movie bug?

13. Ones that are obvious off the top of my head: Monster Ball, Catwoman, Dungeons & Dragons, The Village, and Quarantine. P.S. The Bug was EXTREMELY disappointing, didn't make it through the whole movie

14. i hated the hills have eyes. it was so stupid i couldn't get past the first 15 minutes.

15. I hate Pulp Fiction.

16. If you mean that old-ass flick about the weird trilobite-lookin' critters that appeared after an earthquke and started fires and shit, then I can't really say, because I saw it like 17 years ago and I never saw the end, not to mention that I can't remember much about it, either.

17. To Die to Sleep
    UnDEAD
    Half Nelson

18. #98 MoonJuice, Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2009

Nope, he's talking about a recent horror film that centers around paranoia with Ashely Judd.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5qoswZgGH4"]YouTube - Bug Trailer - Out soon on DVD from Lionsgate[/ame]

\t

No.

19. I rented this...I thought it would be the worst ever....but I thought it was pretty badass :D

[​IMG]

My vote would go to Rock N Roll Highschool....

20. the 2nd lord of the rings movie i think. the one thats like 5 hours long with absoluetley no action until the end