Worst Movie You've ever seen?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by littlefoot, Jan 10, 2009.

1. scarecrows gone wild or i spit on your grave

2. Really?

3. I love cloverfield.

I thought the blair witch project 2 was shocking.

4. Cloverfield was not an amazing movie maybe even average, but if it is the worst you ever seen, than I feel lucky for you. That movie had some amazing shit about it, that compared to 99% of this thread blows them out of the water.

You don't have to like it to notice the good things that movie did, and deserves admiration for, and does not deserve to be in this thread.

5. the worst movie i'v ever seen is Blair Witch 2. i can't believe someone thought making that movie was a good idea. don't get me wrong, i dig a good sequel but this one just, well, for lack of a better word, sucked. :D

6. office space

jk jk

the spirit was pretty fucking bad. it was just stupid.

7. the day the earth stood still. i still dont understand that shit

8. i spit on your grave, catwoman, HOUSE OF THE DEAD!!!!!!

9. First I will start off by saying that I am not trying to start a fight. This is my opinion and mine alone. Nothing personal against anyones taste. If you are not offended than that is awsome. If you are, I don't care. Sorry. Not too much though.

The Spirit Sucked because it was corny

Bug sucked its self funny

BeEeEEeoooowolf sucked and blowed

And Cloverfield sucked BALLS. The screenplay was terrible. I don't care if you were under the impression that the cinematography was the greatest thing since color(by the way it wasn't. So stop jizzing you pants), the concept was so bad that its outrageous budget could not cover it up. There wasn't any vaule to the story and it really did look like it was filmed by a bunch of amatures. It could not live up to the hype

Attached Files:

10. Cadet Kelly. I'll kill children if I ever see it again.
    As far as a real movie, (no, I do not consider disney to be real in that sense)
    I'd say The Ring. It's classified as horror, if it scared a three year old I'd be surprised.

11. Hannibal Fucking Rising.

Total insult to not only the series, but the character of Hannibal Lecter.

12. You just need to see the original...

13. #54 gabzk, Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2009
    i disagree with anybody who says the spirit sucks, i went to go see it, was quite high and it was a very very comical and an enjoyable experience. certainly going into my dvd collection when it comes out.

pffff worst movie? HANCOCK, that shit WAS TERRIBLE.
    angels and shit.. fuck that, it had no story, crap acting, no good action sequences
    (sorry people flying around with trucks just looked shit). i literally
    felt raped after leaving the cinema.

14. The Grudge 2
    The Hills Have Eyes
    Pineapple Express

15. i hope your kidding about pineapple express....

16. Most movies by M. night shamalan are disappointing. The village is the worst movie I have ever seen, what sucked about that movie is that the twist was so sucky and it was at the end, so when I asked for a refund, they said I watched too much of the movie... Come on, the movie takes FOREVER to build you up, then serves a thoughtless end twist.

17. dumber and dumberer.

i still want my money back for it...

18. Haha, I know when to stay away from movies tho, not all the time, but that was obvious.

19. i thought it was a good movie to watch for stoner laughs, but yeahh. i was super wrong. no wonder why jim carey didnt do a cameo. :(