Worst Movie You've ever seen?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by littlefoot, Jan 10, 2009.

1. yes Locnar
    i also think that The Big Hit is a worst movie

2. The worst movie i had ever seen was the Big Hit. Boring and specially the tittle was meaningless.Ridiculous..............l

3. The worst movie I've ever seen is C.H.U.D(Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dwellers).

Teen Wolf starring Michael J Fox was also a cinematic train wreck carrying orphans and nuns.

4. i like teen wolf.

the worst movie i ever saw in a theater was 'dan in real life.'

5. The Stupids. I don't even know how you can justify making that movie.

6. Little Nicky with Adam Sandler...

And Blair Witch 2

I watched one the other day called 'Strangers', I think...had Liv Tyler in it...wasn't too bad, but I totally didn't get the ending :confused_2: I hate movies like that :mad:

7. errr pot zombies or redneck zombies they were so bad i wanted to shove a glass jar up my asshole :eek:

8. The movie Sphere is horrible. I remember going with my parents to see it when i was younger, and almost felt sick by how lame it was. Some sci/fi mumbo jumbo. And, for some reason, i can't stand the Pirates of the Carribean movies. I fell asleep in the theater when i went to see the first one.

9. The Spirit. Words cant describe how bad this movie was, people started walkin out about an hour into the movie, I wanted to but before I could I fell asleep, woke up and the movie was still on and started watching again and fell asleep again. Bad movies make me fall asleep in the theater, even when Im on dates and we see the movie she wants I usually get a good 30 minute nap in unless Im busy* during the movie.

10. I hate them too, don't worry.

11. Bruno.. Worst movie ever, I dont care what anybody says.. It sucks!

Also totally hated The Day the Earth Stood Still. Will Smiths son ruined that one.

12. #452 SHeekle, Aug 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2009
    Thank you, there is NOTHING funny or entertaining about that movie. Sheer fucking boredom.

I'm pretty sure there are shitty movies not mentioned, on xbox live marketplace they have some pretty bad movies. You don't even have to watch them sometimes, you can tell they suck by the preview/name sometimes.

Ex. Killer Condom, I can't really think of others but idk there's like semi-homemade movies on the xbl marketplace

I also agree with the guy who said that EVERYONE should of put snakes on a plane in their lists too. Samuel Jackson or whatever his name is, is a douchebag and the whole plot of that movie sucked.

13. +rep I was hoping that alien woulda offed the kid when he tried to get him caught up.

14. Just think how much the new Karate Kid remake will suck because of that dude.
    Yep.

15. Cloverfield rocks!!!

16. i think death sentence with kevin bacon sucked to many failed attempts to make you cry and not near enough vengeful action

17. 10000 BC, the acting made me nauseous

18. The worst movie ever: Angels and Demons, walked right the fuck out of that boring piece of boredom.

Although the absolute WORSE movie I have ever seen has to be Death Racers, no not Death Race, which is the movie I thought I was renting, but Death Racers, plural. I recomend this movie to everyone here, made me laugh loudly many times.

19. So I guess no one else like to see bad movies just for sheer curiosity?
    For me, it's Attack of The Killer Clowns from outer space. Honestly though it's also one of my all time favorites.