Worst Movie You've ever seen?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by littlefoot, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Why does everyone hate on Cloverfield so much?
    Obviously people forgot two crucial aspects to seeing the movie:

1. See it on a massive movie theater screen (Missed out on that? Too bad - should have realized this is how you are supposed to see ALL monster movies)

2. GET HIGH

2. Strange Wilderness. Biggest piece of shit ever.

3. Going overboard with adam sandler... hands down.

never heard of it? that's cause it sucked.

4. I thought it was just another shit project from the giant hype machine that is JJ Abrams. More glitz and glammer than actual substance, annoying characters with bad dialogue and worse traits... Complete card board cut outs set against a nauseating display of sloppy storytelling and gimmick.

Let us not even mention the fact that the monster looked like absolute shit

5. I'd have to say Marie Antwanette is the WOORST!!! movie no lie horrible thank god i got some pussy right after cuz that shit was dramatic lol

6. qft. the whole thing was just predictable and the shaky camera didnt add anything at all, it just got annoying

7. actually i found marie antoinette to be an AMAZING movie... its a girl movie for sure tho... and not one to watch while high.... but i watch it whenever its on because the costumes.

Worst movie is probably mars attacks, i have seen it several times and thats just cause i get enjoyment out of the aliens language.. mehh mehh meh

8. you gotta admit. the clown doing shadow puppets at the bus stop was pretty badass

9. Vantage Point, hands down. I mean WTF was that? the same 5 minutes of plot over and over and over and over and over and over:eek:

Eragon also sucked, it didn't do the book justice at all.

10. [​IMG]

Had nightmares ever since...

11. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF06T78xqUc"]MOTOCROSS ZOMBIES FROM HELL[/ame]

12. I hated Planet of the Apes 3 becuase they get stuck on a planet with the apes... then at the end fly back to earth and the earth was taken over by apes when there were gone, so stupid.

13. How could it suck? It was so effective that people became nauseous in the theaters. And there was no originality of idea in that movie, it was a splice between The Blair Witch Project and Godzilla. Film students and people in industry loved it. I liked it, the movie was not "piss poor."

14. The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas

15. the spirit!!!

16. Santa Claus vs. The Martians.
    Without a doubt.

17. People were nauseous because they took the handheld element of the movie to extremes. It was so bad that at many points it just transcended the realm of realism and just came across as forced and annoying.

I'll agree that it was an amazing idea to try and make a monster movie the way they did, but I just felt like the movie could have been so much better with a better cast of characters, a more able director and without the ego of JJ Abrams behind the curtain.

18. #39 BillDavis, Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2009
    [​IMG]

One of my friends is a big Steven Seagal fan and one night he put this movie on... Pretty bad. But as I was looking for this picture I found out they made a sequel:

[​IMG]
    I could only imagine how bad that movie sucks...

19. Masked and Anonymous

Co-written by and starring Bob Dylan

[​IMG]