Worst Movie of all time!!

Discussion in 'General' started by XCLuSiVeSTiLo, Jul 12, 2006.

1. Man, y'all are missing THA ABSOLUTE WORST of ALL TIME.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0168629/

Dancer in tha Dark starring none other than:

BJORK who is totally hot and makes awesome music, but is about a good an actress as Brian Bosworth was on his worst day.
    Worst part about it all is that my wife loves tha movie, so I have to sit through it once a month or so...torture

2. Rasta_Man, +rep for liking Ernest. I have three VHS tapes of just collections of a lot of his commercials. They make me want to buy the shit he sells, hot damn.

3. Puddle Cruisers made by the producers of Super Troopers...has all the same actors too. Too bad that movie SUCKS BALLS...boring as hell and not even funny.

4. worst movie ever would have to be armaggadeon, im a space buff and it pissed me off the entire time

5. its a toss up between napoleon dynamite and 8 mile

6. I'm lucky I wasn't holding a gun while watching the Ring 2 or i might not be here to make this post today.

7. Dude your crazy biodome is awsome.

And im gonna have to go with whoever said "Be Cool" cause that movie rly sucked. I lost intrest in it like the first 30mins. Deffently a rly bad movie.

8. that emily rose movie was weak as fuck.

9. yea i agree bio dome owned, my god their girlsfriends in that movie are hottt!

10. I'm probably gonna get my head chewed off for this one, everyone else seems to love it, but I cannot fucking stand "Space Balls".

11. he's not that bad imo, but you most def aren't talkin bout blow :p

Anyway, so many movies can't think, maybe blow? JK :p

But, i'll come up with something later :confused:

12. Reign of fire or napoleon dynomite.

13. wow, everyone really hated napoleon dynamite? i thought it was pretty good. nacho libre was even better....jack black is a god.

14. i liked Fight Club for unexplainable reasons, but the storyline sucked! i don't get what the whole point of the movie was..?? lost me completely, especially at the end

15. i wanna check it nacho libre, but when i first saw napoleon i thought it was dumb, but it's funny, and the director took a risk making a movie with humor people are rather unfermiliar with in a movie, but plenty of people enjoyed it, if you don't like it you obviously weren't stoned enough :p

16. Starship Troopers was a really bad movie:cool:

17. I dont know about you guys but the worst movie ive ever see was The Royal Tenenbaums:bongin:

18. yea that movie was pretty bad