Worst/most ghetto piece you've ever made/smoked out of

Discussion in 'General' started by Wizards, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Lightbulbs actually work pretty well

2. I thought about doing that because he had some niceeee ass electronic scales I used to weigh my nugs in his class lol. But my conscience got the better of me, I've never stole anything.

3. Soda can
    Water bottle bong
    Toilet paper steamroller (used aluminum foil as the bowl)

The things I do for weed.

4. Most fubar piece ever was a friend of mine took a pen cap and then the little metal thing that holds the pencil eraser. He crimped the ends of the metal thing to form a bowl. Then he melted the plastic of the pen cap and fused it to the eraser bowl.

Then would stab it into a jar of spice and smoke spice out of it.

Another one was rolling up aluminum foil lol.

5. #45 TheDesertFox, Dec 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2012
    This motherfucker, which I used today in absence of my glass bong which broke.

Used a jetlighter to melt out the holes and make the plastic malleable, allowing me to push my regular pipe through (with the filter taken off), creating a perfect seal.

The pictured spot is a dumped concrete pipe a friend and I found.
    [​IMG]

6. a can of diet dr. pepper...

7. A can of Sprite with my cousin. I hardly even got stoned.

8. A toilet paper roll, with a socket stuck in one end. Ghetto steam roller.

9. Why dont u just use that pipe normally?

10. I used a grapefruit once, actually hit pretty nice.

Worst would probably be a flashlight

11. So what had happen was.. Me and a longtime friend, his then girlfriend included, joined together at a local shopping center called the mall. This girl lived right off the back lawn of the mall so we head over & turns out her house is a candy store. I did not get any candy tho. Instead we go out to her back lawn in a dog house the size of a hummer, without wheels, and smoke out of good old apple & aluminum foil. The dog house was creepy.Still the only time I have smoked an apple.

keep it trilla.

12. I made a steamroller out of a tea bottle and a huge socket, it hit pretty hard.

13. Harmonica. Every time you hit it it would play a note

14. I was using the bottle for DMT and I needed to get the biggest hit I could at once for it to be effective.

15. A piece off a garden hose. Pretty ghetto:cool:

16. metal pen, just gutted the pen and flipped the tip towards the inside

17. I cut the bottom off a water bottle, took a car lighter heated up put the weed on tops s pushed down on the weed with car keys to produce the smoke. Shit you need to do when you miss the fuckin train!

18. Plastic PVC pipe and a socket

19. grav bong, still use it :)

20. aluminum cans