Worst/most ghetto piece you've ever made/smoked out of

Discussion in 'General' started by Wizards, Dec 23, 2012.

1. A can. Ive used a foil pipe that my buddy made one time. Sucked balls.

2. Damn. What the fuck is wrong with you people? You guys sound like junkies.

I've never smoked out of any of that shit. I guess I'm weird for only smoking out of shit that was specifically made for weed?

Play stay tuned for my next thread offering free get help sessions for ALL of you :D

3. Potato/Water bottle bong/Orange

God I was so stupid..

4. Apple pipes are awesome.

Most ghetto piece for me would probably be when we smoked some hash once, we just freebased it with some aluminum foil and a straw. Worked well enough though

Went sailing, we did

5. I'm proud to say I have never smoked marijuana out of a home made pipe. on the other hand, other substances is a different story

6. A tin foil pipe that I lit from the bottom instead the top it was my first time smoking and I had no idea what I was doing and a roach cannon which was a bottle with 2 holes we put a joint in one and the other was a carb it was a piece of shit and we ditched it after a few hits I've never used a can because I saw a video where a guy held a lighter to a can and black smoke came out

7. a dollar bill

a can with a spider in it

all types of pretty cool duct taped up inventive shit when i was really young, like a highlighter taped to the cut off top part of a small soda bottle the duct tape it all up so its air tight and put tin foil in the mouth part. made like a big cool spoon thing.

8. For a year i used the 20 oz botle and alum foil bowl homemade pipe

Cheap easy and dependable

9. soda can,tin foil bowl,toilet paper tube steam roller

10. In High School my buddy stole a graduated cylinder from chemistry and turned it into a bong. At first it had a pencil for a stem with an aluminium foil bowl. I gave him a glass stem from a broken piece and I gotta say, that shit hit pretty damn good.

11. I once chilled with these kids I used to babysit when they got older and this kid brings out the sickest bong made out of PVC pipe it hit amazing and looked like something from NASA

12. Most ghetto piece I've smoked out was a hollowed out marker with a metal bowl.....works so good lo:hello:l

13. Just recently i smoked out of my friends half broken glass bowl with the other half formed out of electrical tape..i felt bad smoking dank out of it

14. Not to get off topic, but my friend who "needed" a scale jacked one of those scientific scales right out the high school chemistry lab. How it fit in his backpack I will never find out.

15. The first summer I started smoking, I made a gatorade bottle bong with a plastic pen shell downstem and a soda cap covered in tin foil for the bowl. I was dumb and young lol

16. Hmmmmm....I can think of two pretty shitty things.

First: Toilet Paper Roll Steamroller thing- make an Aluminum foil screen and cut a hole in a toilet paper roll (the cardboard thing), insert the screen. Inhale on one side, the other side is a giant ass carb.

Second: A light bulb.....somehow I ended up putting weed in a lightbulb with a straw out the exit, heating the glass and kind of vaping it. It was harsh, tasted bad, and took forever.

17. Skanky Miller Lite beer can sitting around for a few days. Crunch a flat spot, poke holes with nails, punch a carb hole in the end, stack buds and suck away. Works pretty darn good...

18. A foil bowl in a hole on a plastic bag pulled so the smoke filled it, it was ehh

19. Back in HS I needed a pipe before school. So I took a larger Gatorade bottle, cut a hole in the side and put on of those things you blow into that you get at party, they build louder and louder sounds the harder you blow, well that with tinfoil was my bowl. Everytime I would take a hit that little thing would wind up!