Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worst lighter situation

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ehngage, Nov 14, 2011.

1. I was smoking out the window of my bathroom when my lighter ran out mid bowl. I had a pack of shitty matches but they were so flimsy i couldn't light them. I had to go out of the bathroom parents were just down the hall, I went into my room grabbed a zippo, I had to mess around with it for 5 minutes before it would light. When it finally did I could just taste the gas. It was DISGUSTING

2. When I first got to college I use to smoke in my sister's truck(attend same college), I didn't have anything to smoke out of so i tried using a can, then after 1 hit my lighter died. So i tried lighting the weed on an amp can with a car lighter. After trying several times and failing I just gave up. shittiest moment ever.

3. I'm in Canada (Saskatchewan) and its only 18 here, 16 in most places, especially big stores like Wal-mart, its the gas stations and dollar stores where I get ID'd. Where are you living that its 19?

4. pretty sure you can get them any age in aus.. when i was 15 i walked into the news agents and the lady gave me a sus look and i simply said my dads waiting in the car we are going camping. and it was fine

but yeah never try to light a bowl with a candle....

5. the old magnify glass always works!!

6. I'm in Canada and any 16 year old can go purchase a lighter,
    weird..

7. #47 Scribbles510, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2011
    We had 2 blunts rolled up, but realized we had no lighter. Just then we saw an older lady smoking a cigarette, so we went up and asked to borrow her lighter. Sparked the blunts up right there, handed the lighter back and said thanks. Also I think it's a million times worse when you have a lighter, bud, and no piece/papers. A lighter/matches is always just a block or two away, but sometimes a piece can be more tricky.

8. used to watch my ex-girlfriends brother with her, he was a cool kid, and we were aloud to blaze when he went to bed. only bad thing was that i was like the kids fuckin idol, so when ever i was watching him with her he would be all up ons, he would never want to sleep, and when he did fall asleep he was the lightest sleeper ever.

any ways finally we get the fuckin kid to sleep one night, so we have to go into her dads closet and grab some crons (he was cool with it) obviously the kid still sleeps with his mom and dad so he is like right there so we had to be really quiet. go up stairs and roll a joint (we both just started so we suck at rolling and it takes a while lol), finally we get that done and wouldnt you know it, both of the lighters she have in her room are both fucked one is out of gas and the other doesn't spark. so we go down stairs and to grab the one we were thinking about grabbing, and wake the fuckin kid up. goddamnit.

9. 18 here in California. I always get carded if I need to buy a lighter.

10. Funny cause I've bought lighters from headshops, and big retail stores. And the only place I've ever got carded is at my local dollar store.

11. Elusive? like, hard to find or is easy to lose them? :confused_2:. I think they're sick, too. I'm going to get one of those next