worst laughing attack moments?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Wizards, Dec 20, 2013.

1. what is your worst stoned laughing fit and why was it so innapropriate?

ill post more but this one happened recently,

so my buddy is playing at this local venue, and were chilling watching the other acts to perform.. we just cruised so we were pretty blazed, and there was this guy that was sitting on a chair, he was in his 50's atleast and he was so fucked up on something.

he keep looking at me and my friends and he would stick his tongue out and like say "whooo" and im just laughing my ass off. and then he stand up and hes trying to figure out his jacket. hes looking at it. like trying to contemplate how to use this device.

and then he handed the jacket to me, at this point im pissing myself laughing. then he sits next to my buddys girlfriend, they switch seats and hes like staring at my friend just like so smiley it was funny as hell.

then the bouncers kicked him out, he exclaimed loudly "FINE, I'LL GO," and then just stood there and spaced out, hahaha soo funny.

2. Not really super inappropriate, but its one of the biggest laughing fits I've had. Last year I got my hands on some blueberry x diesel and it was the dankest shit I ever smoked. Me and my cousins were at my aunts house at 3 am, smoked a nice spliff and one of them did a Walt Jr impression..... we were so high, literally laughed for like 5 minutes straight, couldn't control ourselves while everyone was sleeping. Good times...

3. #3 Exodromos, Dec 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2013
    Back in high school, I used to walk to school every morning with my friend down the block.
    I was fairly new to getting high, and I ended up smoking a few bowls of some good bud before I left for school this one particular morning. 
    So, I get to my friends house. As he is coming out the door I started laughing uncontrollably. 
    There was literally nothing funny going on, but I just burst out laughing and couldn't stop.
    It's a 10 minute walk to school, so for that whole 10 minute walk I was crying and laughing, not able to speak a word or calm my self down while my friends saying "Yo man you OK? What the fucks going on man?".
    So we finally get to school and I am finally able to get my shit together and tell him I'm right ripped.
    I believe that was the same day I burnt out at the beginning of English class, and had the same friend wake me up at the end of class. 

I will never, ever forget this morning haha. 

4. haha i miss school sometimes. 

This one time me, and my 2 friends, me and my homie jesse were sophomores, my other friend was a senior, we dipped second period to go smoke hash and bud at my friends house, so ive been smoking alot longer then jesse, but the seniors had us both beat, so me and my senior homie got back to our class we all had together, drawing. me and my senior friend sat down at our table, and in comes jesse. he is the most stoned looking motherfucker i ever did see. my art teacher sees him and she comes over and looks at him.

her: you reek.

he just busts out laughing, were all laughing our asses off, this is infront of our entire class. then she says 

her: you can't just hotbox for an hour and come to school.

we are all pissing ourselves laughing, and she starts making fun of jesse for being squinty, and he trys to open his eyes more while laughing and he just looks stupid high. all glossy and red.

she was a cool teacher, never said anything else about it.

5. Me and my homie was smoking at this park in our town. We had 2 blunts each. So after we finished smoking we tried to talk about what we were going to eat but just bursted out laughing. Neither of us could finish a sentence without laughing. Good times

6. Was chilling out back of the coffee shop with a few buds, clambaking my car every little while, screwing around with our longboards and my nephew's nerf swords. Some kid we didn't know went by on his longboard, and some guy in a car yelled "Hey faggot!" as they passed him. He rubbernecked hardcore and rolled straight into a bench going pretty fast, Did a full front flip and landed on his ass. He just laid there and started talking on his phone while we were laughing our asses off at him. We were still cracking up when the ambulance arrived a couple minutes later, poor guy must've busted up his legs.

7. this was one back from high school ill never forget....

back then i would take as many GB's as i could before i had to walk a very short distance to the park were the bus picked us up. so this morning i took like 10 and was running late, plus it was raining. (lightly). my lil bro took the longboard and i knew i wasnt going to make it on foot. i ended up riding a fucking mountain bike to the bus stop, and i was geeking out the whole time.

i found it so funny because back in elementary school i would ride a bike to the bus stop and i thought i was such a baddass. i even taped a card by the wheel so it would sound like a motercycle.

even with the bongs and stuff now that i have, i still take GB's all the time.

8. I must've been in 5th grade. We were each called on randomly to read a paragraph of a book that was being read at the time.

The assigned seat had one of my friends sit behind me.  The teacher calls on me and before I even start reading he says funny ass shit that only I can hear and I start off with little chuckling.  He continues to say shit and I am having trouble even going through because of my constant bursts of laughter.  Kids around me are looking at me weird and the teacher at this point was getting furious.  She yells at me and chooses another kid to keep reading.  It was pretty funny.

9. There was this one time were I was smoking with my brother and his friend before school... I remember it was around when I first started smoking and my brothers friend would start going  ahhhh woogieboogieboogieboogie and I would just start dying laughing, ahh good times.

10. I was like 16. Hanging out with my girl at the time. Before i even left the house that day i had eaten like over a gram of crappy qwiso hash infused with olive oil.

Kicked in right before i picked my girl up from work. When i picked her up from her job this mexican girl she knew didn't have enough money to get on the bus. The mexican girl and her boyfriend asked me for a dollar, and then right afterwards they were like "but its okay if you don't want to" so i gave her a dollar.

Then me and my girlfriend started laughing at the fact that she was like "its okay if you dont want to" cuz i'm like twice her size like i know its okay if i don't want to lol. 

Anyway so me and my girl smoke a blunt. Go to eat. And her step dad picks us up. Her stepdad is like this super rude/mean guy. So usually we are hella serious around him. Well he pulls into safeway parking lot and hes like "you guys gonna come in with me? Or stay in the car if you want to" and me and my girl were so fucking high, and this reminded of the girl earlier when she was like "you don't have to if you don't want to", wasn't even really funny but we both just busted out laughing. Like laughing to the point where we were crying and shit. Her stepdad gets this sour ass look on his face and goes in the store lol. He probably thought we were on crack. We were literally laughing about that shit like all night. Lol i kinda miss her.

11. I left my wallet at the counter at Sbarro's. Could not stop laughing. 

12. It was finals for my college course and a student brought in a violin. 
    He left the class room, shut the door and turned around and all I heard was a smash. 
    I THOUGHT he broke the violin, and I bursted into fits of laughter. 
    Turns out he somehow knocked the clock down, yet the entire time during his presentation I had to fight back fits of laughter. 

13. By far tonight was the worst for me. This kid that I hang out with is like an idiot. he's just really dumb he doesn't have any common sense whatsoever. We were smoking and we smoked like 2 and a half g's and he was making noises and giggling and then out of nowhere when I was hitting the bowl he just said "I wonder what it would be like if you fucked your own mom" and me and my other friend were in tears I spilt ash all over my pants I was hysterical crying I couldn't breathe. The kid is so dumb it's beyond anything you can ever imagine but I was laughing for 10 minutes straight.

14. This wasn't while stoned, but my most inappropriate laugh attack was while at work. We were at the ER, had just brought in a cardiac arrest patient, ran the code with them in the ER until the doc pronounced him. My partner and I were talking while I cleaned the cot and he did paperwork, he mentioned something about the patient being "paws up", and for some reason I'm still unsure of, I fucking lost it. However, I failed to realize that the patient's family had gotten there and was now standing right behind us. Oops.

15. Not that inapropriate but def not the best timing... 
    Imagine you're riding up a hill with your bike and your friends starts laughing! How the hell am I going to get up there?? 

hahaha

-Doctor Dank

16. I remember looking at my friend quietly and laughing so hard for no reason. Can't remember.

17. oh my god hahaha this reminds me when I was in english class and I was so stoned me and my friend. Both stoned, and both had to present something infront of the class some project. So embarrassing I tell you

18. well it wasn't because i was high but one time at my great grandmas funeral about half the people there including my self started hysterically laughing because one of the pastors during the ceremony fell asleep and woke himself up from his snore.

i felt so bad for laughing but i just couldn't help it.

19. Not even remotely funny, but the second time I smoked my friend and I were chatting shit, then all of a sudden he put a really serious look on his face and shouted 'I HAVE A WHITE COLLAR' while grabbing it and dancing like a chicken. Normally that type of shit would make me cringe, but it was just the way he did it man... that look on his face. I laughed so hard milk came out my damn nose.

He was a prick though.

20. i threw myself down a hill busted my rib

next day i was playing worms with cousin and buddy

they made me laugh alot it hurt