Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worst Injury to Happen While High

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by WhosGotDank, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Like the title says what's the worst injury you have sustained while high?

Mine was today when my kneecap went to the right ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427010288.176777.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity For

2. Yeah a dislocated kneecap hurt a lot.
    That's not a great angle but the EMTs said it was the worst they had seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity For

3. Damn bro I rolled my ankle yesterday and thought that was bad. Thanks for giving me some perspective haha

4. When I was 15, I got super high with my friend one summer day. We were getting ready to play some FIFA and I sat down on the couch. I heard a pop in my knee and it immediately felt uncomfortable. I legit though I fucked it up badly
    I tried to ignore it but I kept focusing on it so it made me think something was wrong lol. I then called my mom home from work to take me to the doctors. After waiting and seeing the doctor, he basically says I must be retarded hahaha. He gave me a free knee brace he had lying around. The next day I felt totally fine.
    I never used that knee brace

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. One time a few months ago I had just got back from picking up at my dealers house and hit his vortex bong a few times then had to leave. As I'm coming across the sidewalk of the bridge from downtown on my bike some asshole swerved and tried to hit me with his mirror so I swerved and hit the concrete railing. My right hand came close to being broken but by handlebar hit the gap between the concrete and flipped my bike up on top of the railing so I instantly had to flip backwards to not fall off the bridge, I rolled into traffic and almost got hit by three cars but jumped up as fast as I cloud and rode across the bridge I dislocated my left thumb and never went to the doctors and it sometimes still gives me problems. My stepmom was recording so I went in the woods behind my house got paranoid that pigs were chasing me on atvs and got lost for a few hours lost a leg and my only beanie to finally come out by crossing a creek then coming to a huge field by the river. Not a fun day but I was so high it was fun for a little bit.

Live long and smoke ganja

6. In 57 years of using Cannabis I have never injured myself while high.
    Straight? That's another story.

7. Agreed. For some reason i function better when stoned.

8. well I used to work at a dog day care, and we'd blaze before work all the time. anyone, one day at work a fight between a pitbull (this dog was a dickhead, I don't know why the managers OK'd him to board there) and some kind of smaller spaniel broke out, I broke the fight up and in doing so the pitbull very deliberately bit me on the hand. thankfully there was no nerve damage but it looked pretty gnarly. meat hanging off, blood everywhere, etc. still a very distinct scar there all these years later too. 

9. Nothing to serious for me, skating some picnic tables down at the 'shelter'(skate/smoke spot).  I was learning frontside noseslides, landed a few so got some speed and didn't lock in, slid out and hit my back on another table, which knocked off a clay piece that we made in school.  Left a nice 12'' scrape on my back which also bruised.

2 weeks later we were partying down there and I went to sit on a wooden fence, hopped up and went right over which left a 6'' scape and bruise on my back.  Took 2 months but everything healed up fine. 

This was probably 8 years ago and have never injured myself since aside from stubbing my toe here and there.

10. I stepped in a big puddle. It might not be an injury, but walking home with one dry shoe and one sloshy wet shoe really sucks.

11. You got balls

12. Thats a little disturbing. Probably wernt high anymore after that happend lol. 

13. I got in a fight with my mexican friend because he just kept bothering me for the past week and I told him word for word multiple times"Shut the fuck up or I'll beat the shit out of you". So after I give him a box of love love terryaki he decides to ask me if it's his like 15 times and I clearly answer him everytime. I get up and slap him in the face and tell him to go the fuck home. He doesn't think I'm serious and starts like wrestling me or some shit and I just start punching for his head. he wouldn't stop holding me so all I could do was punch his head and I ended up breaking my middle knuckle. Me and the dude are still friends though, he knows not to fuck with me now. When the fight got broke up I grabbed a stool and physically pushed him out of the house. it was defiantly an over reaction, we all have a bad day every once in a whole. He really didn't know how to fight and only grabbed on to me and scratched trying to grab my throat. We're same size but he's a fat fucker that's like a tank. Anyways I went to doctor and they gave me some gay brace shit but I didn't wear it. My hand works fine now, it only hurt for a month. my hand was so fucking big, it was like a balloon hand.

14. idk im clumsy/lose my balance sometimes (not a clutz) but I always catch myself before something bad happens, sober or stoned, my brother on the hand is a straight clutz unforunatelky for him [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. broke a toe..more painful than it sounds.

16. I hit my toe on a table. While it's not an injury, the pain... Oh the pain. My toenail broke in half and bled everywhere.

17. Well one night I rode my bike to my friends house, went for mid, didn't have any and got smoked out with a fat ass blunt of some purple weed. Anyways baked out of mind riding down the road somehow i manage to flip over the handle bars and knock my self out for a few seconds, needless to say I'm glad I drive now, this was about 4 years ago. Cheers

-Your point is as pointless as describing colors to a blind man.-

18. I only drop shit and generally stumble when I'm NOT stoned. When I'm baked, I'm superhuman like Spider-man! (I'm baked)

19. #19 Cereal Killer, Mar 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2015
    Ahh, gnarly OP! That is a nasty looking dislocation, almost knee joint dislocation gross :eek:

I think the worst I've hurt myself while stoned is lighter burns. Drunk on the other hand, oh boy. I stopped counting the scars and broken bones....

Wish you a good recovery, OP :smoke: How'd you manage that anyhow?

I dont attribute that happening to me being high the slightest bit. it was an almost entirely cage free facility, when you have 50+ large dogs together at a time, they're going to play, and sometimes somebody  would get a little carried away and then you have a fight. there's maybe 1-2 fights per week, and even then it's rare a person/dog gets seriously injured. I've broken up plenty of other fights between breeds of large dogs (huskies, shepherds, ridgebacks, mastiffs, etc) and been totally fine. but honestly that pitbull probably would have killed the spaniel. 

anyway in the pictures you can line up where his teeth went into my hand! his upper jaw came down on my pointer finger, and you can see where he pulled away (or maybe I pulled, I forget) and caused some gnarly tearing. on my palm was where that big ass tooth went in , and that was by far the deepest of them all. the ripped off skin was just hanging there like raw meat. it was fucking disgusting. 

not my picture but of american pitbull I found online: 

[​IMG]

Attached Files: