Worst Injury that happened to you when you were high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by zombieSHROOM, Oct 8, 2009.

1. When I get hurt when I am high, I really don''t feel it.

I broke my leg skating, and kept skating for about 20 minutes after (I broke my Femur in 2). Went home, parents didnt beleive me it was broken, and made me go to sleep (I was like 15-16 at the time) in a waterbed....

I got stabbed and didn't even know it.

Got hit in the head with a brick while I was hitting a blunt.

My ex-gf hit me with a car when she found out I smoked weed. I was smoking a blunt wit my boy while she was inside (I was like 15 i think). She came out, caught me, and when she went to leave, I got infront of the car, and she just floored it and hit me. I laughed and kept smoking haha.

What happened to you, blades?

2. You're fucked up.

3. Yeah... what the fuck?

4. you seemed like a cool guy when you were 15...

5. i tried sliding across my hood one time after it rained, and i ran and jumped and sure enough i flew straight onto the ground a few feet away from my car, in a parking lot. it was awesome

6. tripped over my bong, it broke in half, tiny glass shards eveywhere hidden in the bong water

i stepped on like 5 little pieces of glass by accident, and cut my hand trying to pick up the bong fragments.

so then i was high as fuck, limping around my house bleeding outta my hand and foot trying to find a band aid

thats about it

7. I really cant think of any,I tend to only get hurt when Im sober for some odd reason.

8. Ive broken a finger while high

thats about it

9. i havent had a serious injury yet while high but i remember when i was 16 i got hit by a car (super high at that point) and the person who hit me gave me $20 to not tell the police because she didnt have a license.

.. spent it on another sack haha

10. haha, one time me and my toking partner back in the day blazed and i was gauging my ears and he was helpin me, as i was checkin out my new earrings i started feeling funny, my friend was like "dude, u ok"?and all i could say was "i feel weird" and then, for no reason at all, i just fell the fuck over BAM face first into our bathroom sink(its one of those pedastal(?) sinks and i fell smack on my nose!

Well, after i smelled the sink i fell to the ground and my friend was like "WTF DUDE!!!" and i said "....is it bleeding"? to which he responded "YES ITS BLEEDING"!!!

Now at this point i thought i had ripped out my bridge piercing(also called an "Earl") so i get to my feet and looked in the mirror....a piece of cartilage was sticking out of my face, there was blood everywhere....after i cleaned my wounds i thought about goin to the hospital but i hate doctors and never go anyway(last time i went was when i was a kid)

Anyway, i ended up goin to sleep and wake n baking and tryin to find a band-aid....

11. about 2 years ago, i was high and went to ride my bike at like 10 at night for fun, i pressed the front wheel breaks, flipped over my handle bars fucked my bike up, got up and was like "what the fuck" and then walked with the bike home.

12. Just skateboardin and shit. Never broke a bone or had stitches. So really brusies and cuts so far. I did alot of stupid shit when I was younger. Should have broken alot of shit but havent.

13. Well, I wasn't high at the time, but one time I was playing basket ball, on a smaller hoop. Like maybe 8 1/2 feet. Well, I went for an alley-oop, my right hand caught the rim funny cuz I slid on some rocks. I fell with my body parallel to the ground, put out my left arm to break my fall. Well, I though it was sprained. Went to school and told the P.E. instructor I couldn't do anything cuz my wrist was messed up pretty bad. He made me go to the nurse...anyways four days after it happened I ended up in a cast because it was broken. Pretty bad actually they had to re brake it twice.

14. i wasnt high at the time but i was about to blaze up, i sat in this spot and put my hand right on a bee. Ouch, stung one of my fingers, found the stinger pulled it out, first it stung like a bitch but i sucked it up and smoked some weed lol. Then i didnt feel anything :hello::hello:

15. running from the cops when i was 16, i hopped fence after fence after fence, then my jeans got caught on a fence, i ended up having to get stitches, but for 45 minutes after, i hung comfortably by the bottoms of my pants in a backyard

16. in one day i managed to:

-fall off my bike onto some cobblestone going full speed (got a nice little scar from that one)
    -get my fingers slammed by a screen door
    -walked directly into a closed door in front of about 50 people. i was super embarrased for a few minutes, then i couldn't stop laughing

17. I never really got seriously injured while i'm high.... or I don't really remember it.

The worst thing I can remember is when I was like 15, I was riding my bike at night and I crossed a main rode with a blunt in my mouth. A cop came out of nowhere and I like rode in front of his car and he almost hit me. I just started hauling ass once I heard that siren. I just kept goin and goin until got far away from the siren... Then it stopped so I went in between 2 houses and just sat there. After like 2 minutes I went back on the street and heard a "Woop Woop" (siren). So I rode down this grass hill (no brakes on my bike) and just fucking crashed at the end. The cop gave up thank god.

18. lol.

Not really. Just got hurt a lot.

I should prolly explain some of the incidents seeing as though I was blazed when I started this thread.

I got stabbed at a Cannibal Corpse show because my boy and some other dude started scrappin, The other dudes buddy jumped in the fight and so did I at that point. The other dudes buddy stabbed me in the left arm, right in my bicep.

Well, the brick story is actually kinda funny. It was me, Tom, Ed, Vinnie, and Mikey. Drinkin beer and smokin in the woods. Tom thought it would be funny to scare me by throwing a brick at me? (I don't know, musta been a good idea to him). Well, he threw it and it smashed me in the head =/

Don't hate on me cuz I was stupid when I was 15. Weren't we all? lol.:D

19. #19 Chroncitis, Oct 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2009
    one time i was high (on acid lol...but still high) and long story short i jumped off a roof and missed the bush i was trying to land on, so i basically just jumped off a 12 ft roof to the ground lol and i hurt my back really fucking bad on the landing...most excruciating pain ive ever felt in my life...i thought i broke my back at first. it hurt pretty bad for about a month, i was buying as many percs as i could find lol...ibuprofen just wasnt doin it

honestly its sumthing i shud have gone to the doctors for but i took it like a man...it happened about 3 months ago now and i can still feel it in my back but its only noticeable when im doin some sort of manual labor

20. same with me. ive gotten countless concussions. my elbows and knees are all scars from losing all the skin on them from longboarding accidents. threw out my back almost 2 years ago and it hasnt gotten much better in a snowboard accident. i cant count all my other scars from accidents.

but ive never gotten hurt when ive been baked/drunk/tripping or on anything. i always pull out of everything without injury, even though ive put myself in many many situations longboarding and other things where i was sure i wasnt gonna get to the end of the line or ride. i just didnt worry about gettin hurt i just stuck with the moment and always pull through