Worst humam trait

Discussion in 'General' started by Casador88, Aug 16, 2012.

1. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']

Its not hippie talk.... I'm not a hippie.... (my tie dye avatar may be misleading.... lol)

Superiority issues are the number one cause of every fucking war we have had in the last thousand plus years....[/quote]

And if everyone was equal there would be no wars? :rolleyes:

2. [quote name='"Easy Going"']

And if everyone was equal there would be no wars? :rolleyes:[/quote]

Everyone is equal

That's the problem..... people thinking we aren't....

You know, the holocaust was a superiority event... lol hate having to bust out a nazi argument, but its a great example

3. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']

Everyone is equal

That's the problem.....[/quote]

Mmm nope we are not. Some are better than others. That is a fact. You collectivist need to value yourselves.

4. [quote name='"Easy Going"']

Mmm nope we are not. Some are better than others. That is a fact. You collectivist need to value yourselves.[/quote]

The fact you just, without any knowledge of myself, grouped me as a collectivist, and act as if that makes me inferior, proves my point.

I value myself to the point I don't need to be valuable to you, to feel like I'm fine where I am. I am me, and I don't need you to be me.

5. #25 Chrismittty, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    Denial. It keeps so many people from seeing themselves and what they can do with it.
    Keeps shitty people shitty too.

Oh, and Egos, we all have em big or small, but golly what a simple life id live without one.

6. #26 Easy Going, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2012
    [quote name='"SIRSOG"']

The fact you just, without any knowledge of myself, grouped me as a collectivist, and act as if that makes me inferior, proves my point.

I value myself to the point I don't need to be valuable to you, to feel like I'm fine where I am. I am me, and I don't need you to be me.[/quote]

So you are not a collectivist?

You value yourself to the point you don't need to be valuable to anyone? Sounds like you are full of yourself which contradicts your "we are all equal" speech

7. Ignorance for sure.

8. [quote name='"Easy Going"']

So you are not a collectivist?

You value yourself to the point you don't need to be valuable to anyone? Sounds like you are full of yourself which contradicts your "we are all equal" speech[/quote]

I never said I don't feel valuable to people. I'm talking about you and how I don't need your approval to feel valuable

All I said was my opinion on humans worst trate, superiority and concept of inferior

This made you feel like I am inferior to your beliefs

Which continues to prove my point. You need to justify your superiority by attacking my opinion, coincidentally a huge aspect of lots of religious people I have experienced, and you are a witness are you not?

Good for you, do what you want, love it, live it. Just don't get in my way, since I am in no way hindering your ability to live and believe in what you want.

Is my lifestyle hurting you? Because if it is its not my fault

9. Bad spelling...:smoke:

Nah... Elitism.

10. [quote name='"Psilocin420LSD"']Bad spelling...:smoke:

Nah... Elitism.[/quote]

Surprise surprise so many of these things you all post are based on superiority and inferior complex

Greed, feeling superior due to having everything or wanting it

Elitism, explains itself

Ego... gets bigger the more superior you feel

Yea

11. Hmm, not sure I agree with that.

I'd say, we are all created equal....after that, however...

12. [quote name='"Continuum"']

Hmm, not sure I agree with that.

I'd say, we are all created equal....after that, however...[/quote]

Why aren't we equal

Give me one thing that makes one inferior to the other?

13. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']

Why aren't we equal

Give me one thing that makes one inferior to the other?[/quote]

Intelligence, physical strength, looks, social skills.

14. I think this whole "is everyone equal" debate really depends on how you define "equal". :p

Clearly we're not all equal in terms of strength, intelligence, quality of life, etc. There's a lot of qualities that we're not all equal in.

But we are all equally human, right? :smoking:

Unless you're part dog. I don't take kindly to those types.

15. #35 SIRSOG, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    [quote name='"Easy Going"']

Intelligence, physical strength, looks, social skills.[/quote]

So you live in a world where only smart, strong, good looking, smooth talkers are the superior, good people

Again, ill remind you of the holocaust

Imo every person on this planet is equal, I don't care if one is smarter than the other... people are people. I don't care if you are strong, or weak.... you are equal to me either way

I'm not shallow, if I find you attractive or not has no basis on your presence as a human being, and social skills.... funny many of the worlds smartest people have very little social skill

If you feel you need to surround yourself with such people, that's cool, I'm not telling you not too, let's keep in mind here... I'm being attacked for my opinion, I'm not attacking you here

16. greed/stingyness
    i find it discusting

17. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']

So you live in a world where only smart, strong, good looking, smooth talkers are the superior, good people

Again, ill remind you of the holocaust[/quote]

Nope... Never said I did. You asked me to give you one reason why humans are not equal. I gave you a couple.

18. [quote name='"Easy Going"']

Nope... Never said I did. You asked me to give you one reason why humans are not equal. I gave you a couple.[/quote]

Those do not create inequality, they create diversity

19. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']

Those do not create inequality, they create diversity[/quote]

So if we were in a scenario where we had to go back to our animalistic ways.. Would you rather travel with a pack that is smart, strong, and good communicator? Or would you travel with a bunch of dumb, weak people ? Obviously with the smarters ones no? Why? Because they are better.

20. Selfishness. Lust. Emotional pain.