Worst horror story you've ever heard?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Gabesnake, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Some dude I know was picking up 6 Ps. He knows the main dude through another person. They go to get it, the kid I know waits in the car while he gives the other kid 17,000 dollars to go in and make the transaction. This is taking place at a warehouse/workshop.

And hour goes by, nothing happens. Eventually the kid comes out to my friend, face beaten up, and rope burns on his wrists. Apparently, two ghetto scumbags came in with pistols and stole everything, including my friend's 17,000, and all of the main dude's stock, which is much, much more. The kid had rope burns because he said he was tied down to a toilet.

The kid I know borrowed some money to do that too

2. Why buy 6 pounds anyways ehh

3. So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is "wut r u doing wit my daughter?" U tell ur girl n she say "my dad is ded". THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

4. LOL! :hello:

5. Probably when my friend got shot in the face during a driveby.

Because it actually happened.

6. Dude, this one time, i like ran out of weed! :eek:

7. I thought that was only me who had that story!

8. Eating, it's something we all do, every day. Unless of course you're anorexic or something, in which case, I'm afraid this thread is not for you. As something we do every day, sometimes it can go horribly, horribly wrong.

For instance, I was about 12 years old or so, and I had just bought a box of Reese's Puffs from the store. The idea of eating candy for breakfast blew my fucking mind, and I was hyped as hell. Still bright eyed, and bushy tailed, not even close to the wreck of a human being I am these days. I got home, and immediately tore into that shit. I poured myself a bowl, and went to the fridge to get some milk for it. I came back, and stared into the bowl...and the bowl stared at right back at me.

My Reese's Puffs cereal was full of maggots. On that day, my childhood ended, and my innocence was forever lost. I didn't eat any cereal for years, and still can hardly look at Reese's Puffs without getting sick to my stomach.

-http://www.somethingawful.com/d/comedy-goldmine/horrors-of-food.php

9. I'm so hungry but now I can't eat. Goddamn you!

10. Her mom.

11. lol for the obvious reason...to make a bunch of money

12. guy meets girl.

13. Worst story i ever heard ^^^^