Worst high youve ever had in your life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by delilahweed, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Never had one o_O sorry you've had to experience that ^_^--------------------------------------- Smoke On! c(o.oc)

2. #22 skategio, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    Me neither I haven't had a high bad enough to remember and call my worst high. But I know one day. i probably wil and I hope its a crazy experience wao

3. Holy shit....I know a guy that happened to. He died 36 hours later. The cannabis and hops in the beer create à chemical reaction and actually poison your blood. That's why he went outside and ate snow... His brain was swelling and overheating. You better get him to a doctor quick.

4. I have a worst high with alcohol, and worst without. 

Without alcohol involved, my worst high was when it was only my second occasion taking a bong rip with some friends and my boyfriend. Went into the other room and took a pretty big rip. Felt great for a couple minutes, before I suddenly realized I wasn't feeling so good. I don't remember much of what followed, but my friend says I started breathing really fast, saying my heart hurt if I couldn't breathe fast enough. I kinda remember lying on the bed in the room feeling super dizzy, asking for my boyfriend, who is fortunately more experienced than me at the time. Apparently she went to get him and I remember he sounded like he was underwater, and he was holding me trying to get me to slow my breathing down. I'm pretty sure we were in there for a long time. I remember getting a lot of snow and tracers and weird shit with my vision, like I usually do but much more intense. I was lying there twitching and tripping hard, barely able to move my eyes without my entire body feeling pins and needles. I felt like the shelves on the wall were warping and I was mumbling a bunch of incoherent nonsense until I was finally in a place where I could stand up again. It was kinda cool, but getting so dizzy and losing my shit in front of people was pretty awful. 

In the past I've been able to reach a certain amount of drunk and be able to smoke a decent amount in that state and feel perfectly fine, surprisingly. However, recently I hit the wall. I had a double shot of rum and a couple beers before hitting another friend's place to sesh. I've had this amount and kind of liquor before taking a rip before so I guess drunk me decided to go for it. However, besides that, my friend offered me a few swigs of wine before I took my bong rip. Phenomenally stupid yes, but I was too drunk to care at the time. I was enjoying it for a while, until at some point waiting for our food to finish making I started getting the spins. Must have stumbled into the bathroom because next thing I remember I was leaning over the toilet throwing up for 20 minutes. Not common for me either, despite having pretty low tolerance for alcohol and weed compared to my circle of friends I almost never throw up from either of those things, even after I'm really wasted. My friend came in to give me some water and my phone at some point. Next thing I remember is waking up on their couch in the basement holding an empty bowl for puke. They said I apparently came downstairs and passed out for 2 hours. After much apologizing, got taken home, feeling better but exhausted. Until I laid down and closed my eyes to sleep, and it made me so dizzy and nauseous I had to go throw up again. But then I was so tired I'd go into bed and have to close my eyes, only to get sick all over again. Repeat over and over until 4 in the morning when I could finally crash without feeling dizzy. Threw up some more in the morning, went to work, then threw up twice more before I finally felt almost better, 24 hours later. Tried smoking a little bit to help the last bit of nausea, worked like a charm. But never drinking that much before smoking again. Especially wine. :/ I'm sure that most of the next day's effects were entirely the alcohol's fault, but taking a huge rip after swigging that wine post-mixing liquor was really stupid, no matter how fine I have felt in past experience.

5. One word. Spice.

6. [quote name="lesbihonest420" post="19420408" timestamp="1390886828"]One word. Spice.[/quote]It's nasty shit

7. The other day i thought i was having a stroke when i was high, i think it was because i layed down naked in the snow and my left side got really cold. Then i felt it when i smoked and freaked out, sucks because i had just found my dads Animals vinyl and just wanted to chill xD
    I think we all have that special whore somewhere in our lives.

8. #28 The Rolling Stoner, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    Never really had a bad high but I've had what some people would consider too high so they don't like it. Had CEV's, could barley see for what seemed like an hour but was most likely ten minutes, couldn't walk without falling. But it felt good once I found the bench that was feet away from me :DEdit: Had a monster dab and it was also my first one ever.Sent from my LG-VS410PP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Major overdose on hash brownies. I was in England in the USAF, hanging out with buddies at this creepy old ancient stone house that they rented, way out in the countryside. It was the original parsons house for a church, and looked out over an ancient decrepit cemetery, fallen down tombstones, everything covered with moss, spooky.

There were three hot girls who lived next door, one of the guys was dicking one of the girls, they all wanted to marry an airman and move to America to get away from their depressing gray rainy island. During the night, I was crashed on the floor in a sleeping bag, spaced out and freaking, heard the rats scurrying around on the roof, imagined that the noise was the next-door women who were witches coming to cut our throats. Many bad images of goings-on in the old graveyard.

Yeah, that was about the worst.

10. Probably that time I smoked up dudes last bowl at party.

Dude handed me the bong and I snapped it through, as I would any other time. I didn't realize he wanted me to pass it. He was only the dude in the group we didn't know, and all my buddies are the same. We don't pass bongs. Its not like a rule or something, we just don't.

Instantly got bad vibes from the guy, especially when his ghetto ass chick gave me a staredown.

All in all, I had a crazy panic attack and ended up leaving the party. Fucking lame.

11. That's incredible dude. 

12. Wow, this is a beautiful piece actually....

13. #33 TruthfullyBaked, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    There was this one time me and 2 friends were walking home from blazing up, and we walk home and friend #1 brother was sitting on the steps. Then outta nowhere these 2 dudes run up and start jumping his brother. All 3 of us froze the fuck up. His brother handled himself pretty well but its just killed me. I was 14 or 15 at the time and I've had really bad anxiety all my life. So part of me blames it on that but I still felt like a bitch the entire night. He kept saying it was alright but I felt I shitty as fuck..

14. Unless this guy is Andre the Giant, he probably should've died from 24 beers.

My worst high was probably when I took a few unmentionables and smoked five bowls of dank shit. This was also in my early days of smoking, so five bowls of dank shit hit me HARD. Wasn't a good day.

15. My worst high was that time I got high on life.... Fucking scared me to death. I was all like this ain't how life should be. I cried, I had some really bad thoughts. I started to really freak out about the future and shit I couldn't control..... Fuck that! I'll never be high on life again... Cannabis or liquor. But never life.... That shit is bad for you!

16. I used to get high on life, but I built a tolerance to that shit.

To answer the OP, it was the time I took a huge rip of the unmentionable that wishes it was weed that rhymes with "nice".  It was anything but that though.

17. Is that possible? Top dangerous mate! I have to stay medicated.... It's safer for everyone. Lol

18. [quote name="delilahweed" post="19411104" timestamp="1390768037"]I know there is a forum already like this, but I really needed to type this one out. This happened last night.So I'm at my friends and her brother went to a party. He drank 24 beers. He seemed fine, so he asked if he could smoke with us. So after he smokes he gets kind of weird. He walks outside and stands out in the cold for 10 minutes, just standing and eating snow (chops probably). Then he says he wants to go inside so we do. Then he was in the bathroom throwing up very loudly. And my friends dad is in the room right next to the bathroom. This guy was puking literally for 30 minutes or more, non stop. He starts talking to my friend saying "what is this shit?" Meaning the pot. So later he's still throwing up and I'm freaking out because I'm scared my friend is going to wake up her dad and tell him we smoked, I don't want him to think I'm a bad person even though I'm 18 and it's my choices. So I walk into the bathroom and he's naked on the toilet hovering over a bucket filled with puke. I tell him when he gets a little better to sit on the couch and eat crackers, since it absorbs alcohol. So he does, and he threw up once in the living room and then passed out. I for one, will never smoke him up ever again. I was so scared, and my friend was scared since he was letting the faucet sink and didn't want him to drown. Worst high yet, and I'm pretty sure he was throwing up from the alcohol, but he seemed fine when we talked to him before he smoked so I don't know.Worst fucking high of my life.[/quote] it was the beer n the weed probobly made his head spinSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. [quote name="delilahweed" post="19411285" timestamp="1390769944"]Lol, that reminds me of the time I was wasted and passed out in the woods (in Mexico) on a rock.[/quote]Hey Delilah idk if anyone has asked but did you get caught when your house smelled like weed?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. [quote name="delilahweed" post="19411104" timestamp="1390768037"]I know there is a forum already like this, but I really needed to type this one out. This happened last night.So I'm at my friends and her brother went to a party. He drank 24 beers. He seemed fine, so he asked if he could smoke with us. So after he smokes he gets kind of weird. He walks outside and stands out in the cold for 10 minutes, just standing and eating snow (chops probably). Then he says he wants to go inside so we do. Then he was in the bathroom throwing up very loudly. And my friends dad is in the room right next to the bathroom. This guy was puking literally for 30 minutes or more, non stop. He starts talking to my friend saying "what is this shit?" Meaning the pot. So later he's still throwing up and I'm freaking out because I'm scared my friend is going to wake up her dad and tell him we smoked, I don't want him to think I'm a bad person even though I'm 18 and it's my choices. So I walk into the bathroom and he's naked on the toilet hovering over a bucket filled with puke. I tell him when he gets a little better to sit on the couch and eat crackers, since it absorbs alcohol. So he does, and he threw up once in the living room and then passed out. I for one, will never smoke him up ever again. I was so scared, and my friend was scared since he was letting the faucet sink and didn't want him to drown. Worst high yet, and I'm pretty sure he was throwing up from the alcohol, but he seemed fine when we talked to him before he smoked so I don't know.Worst fucking high of my life.[/quote] probably threw up a lot because the dumbass was eating snow lolSent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app