Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worst high I ever had last night...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ScotchnCoke, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Last night I finished working at Blink 182 concert, I finished at around about 11pm and drove home, the only thing I had to eat was some blueberries, strawberries and a turkey sandwich, so I got home, sat in my office for about an hour then got my bong ready.

I had two bowls and usually I have about 4 and go inside and I'm good... But last night after just two I had to lie down, I lied down in my bed with cold sweats all over my body, every time I closed my eyes I kept on thinking weird thoughts and wanted to vomit, it then got to the point where I ran outside and vomited for a good 5 minutes then I went inside and passed out.

What could of done this? The weed is the same shit I smoke every other day and it's never been this bad, the I only thing I can think of was that the weed was soft and a little bit moist/sticky to the touch.

2. You were probaly over tired, sounds like you were getting sick with a flu for a moment there though.

If you drank alcohol it could have played a huge factor also.

3. I didn't drink any alcohol, I think I was just in the wrong mindset or something? Is that even possible ?

4. You ain't the only one if important tired and smoke late it makes me sick to like you don't wanna keep your eyes open but you don't want them closed either

5. I have thrown up one time from weed. Only smoked two blunts back to back, which was a lot, but not more than I've ever smoked. But I didn't feel weird, just really stoned, then nauseous, hen back to stoned.

I wouldn't worry about it, everyone I know has had at least one experience like this. Next time you feel like that you'll remember this experience and you'll know what to expect so you'll embrace it. Maybe you just got a little dizzy from working and not eating much and the dizziness caused minor motion sickness. Just a guess.

6. Im siding with exhaustion too. I notice after i run or exercise it takes less to get me stoned. I dont mind it but sometimes i can get overly high off less.

7. I think I've been more emotionally drained than physical, I've had a rough mindset over the last few days and maybe that's what did it to me.

Thanks for the replies guys, when I pack a bowl tonight it'll be in your honour.

8. Bruh I know what you mean. Sometimes when I smoke at the end of the day without eatin' shit it's just wierd.

I've only felt like I was going to puke maybe twice, never actually puked from the ganja though, but I know the feelin' you're talking about. One night me and my homeboy had smoked a shit ton and I was just blazed outta my mind haha.

I think a good portion of the feeling may be all in your head, but idk. There's plenty times where I've smoked dub after dub after dub after dub and didn't feel the least bit nauseous.

9. Woah, Blink 182 still does shows!?

On topic...sounds like lack of food/water and general exhaustion had a lot to do with you vomiting.

I've had a similar feeling after a long day of work without much to eat.

Best thing to avoid that from happening again is get some food and water into you, and some solid time to un-wind and relax before firing up the bong. No need to rush things :)

10. Concerts are hot and roasty as fuck. probably a little dehydrated/hungry

11. It could have been that you smoked on a empty stomach. I've puked two times from smoking and both were on an empty stomach. I had the same symptoms as you too

12. got a crazy case of the green fever man, we've all experienced it at least once!

13. This. Sounds exactly like what he had.

14. Thanks guys. Hopefully I don't go through this again tonight lol

15. you have the gay disease

16. Nice insult, bro... Always good to know that 16 year olds that work at Mc Donald's are always lurking the Internet.

17. Sometimes people get sick at the same time they smoke.

Has nothing to do with weed in my opinion, prob coming down with the flu or something. Same thing happened to me.

Hope you feel better.

18. I'm willing to bet that you had this reaction because your body is worn out from the concert. Loud music, cold/hot, large crowds of smelly people... Food and water are your best friend :)

19. Prob cause you had empty stomach any drug/alcohol would have probably made you yack. You maybe swallowed some smoke in your stomach when you hit the bong and didnt react to your empty stomach nicely. I work 8 hour construction days the. 1 1/2 hrs at gym always smoke 3-4 bongs never had a stomach ache, ive burned with empty stomach and that always gives me a ache.

20. Damn idk what happened

My worst high was when I was 17 I think. I hit a 6 foot bong and smoked a blunt with some friends. My friend was driving (too high to drive). Felt like we were in like a spaceship. And I sat in his basement tweaking out to myself (not out loud, I can handle my shit lol) about how I had to walk home soon. 'Twas all good though.