Worst high ever

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CrazyDaisy, Jan 15, 2014.

1. #1 CrazyDaisy, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2014
    I'm a picky smoker, I don't take hits from a bowl that's had a few hits taken from it already. I swear I'm just inhaling ash and old burned weed and it grosses me out. Anyways I'm smoking with my sister today and I take an impressive hit that I was able to hold without coughing and my sister just had to say "I'm impressed you're not coughing because that hit was just ash." At this point I'm already high as a kite but I'm so grossed out I start dry heaving and end up throwing up. Apparently it was hilarious. Why can't all tokes be green ones? *sigh* I'm never sharing my Bowl again. How many tokes before changing your bowl?

2. lmao that is pretty hilarious. I smoke til theres no more! All the way down to the last cherry

• Like Like x 7
  3. i just ash it when it cashed. never thrown up from accidentally hitting ash before tho, damn.

4. I just smoke all of it but when I'm by myself I just take a hit or 2 then I leave it till later We are natural and wild

• Like Like x 1
  5. So you took a fat resin hit and puked? lol

6. @[member="Theycamefromthewild"] same here dude! everybody i know likes to smoke a full blunt at a time, or like 5 bowls. Pretty much if theres a dub they wanna get that smoked up asap, sometimes even more depending how many people there are. I take it easy on the hits, im good with 2-4 hits off a pipe and chill for the night.

• Like Like x 5
  7. Pack "snaps" (how ever much green you can/want to take in one hit) in the bowl so you always get a freshly packed, green hit. Sure, it might be really annoying to keep packing the bowl over and over, but if ash/"burnt bowls" gross you out badly, you might want to give it a shot

• Like Like x 1
  8. or get a bat/one hitter, those usually clear with a pretty nice hit too

• Like Like x 1
  9. As said, get a one hitter.

I don't get how people are so picky. I smoke what I can get and buy. Shits harder to come by in Texas, better believe I smoke my green until no more smoke comes out.

• Like Like x 4
  10. #10 irish_texan, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
    I'm always pretty low on funds (paying for school) so I can't afford an abundance of weed; but when I do get some, I buy really nice high-quality stuff, so I can't afford to waste any. Especially since I'm in Texas and the good stuff can be hard to get. So I hit over and over until I'm absolutely positive I have sucked every last sweet drop of THC out of that delicious plant. And then I take one last hit of ash for good luck. I seldom take fewer than five hits from my one-hitter, and when it comes to my pipe, I usually lose count hahaha so I guess I'm the opposite of OP

• Like Like x 1
  11. i keep hitting it until everything the ashes through the bowl 

You should totally feel comfortable and confident taking however many hits off a bowl that you prefer. Do what you like. :)

agreed, when i hear shit like "youre not a true smoker if you dont hit it X amount of times" or "i smoke so much blah blah blah, im so cool look at me" i just laugh man. Is this really a competition or are we here to chill the fuck out? haha quit sweatin me, im tryna relieve my stress homie

14. For real. I've been smoking for 9 1/2 years now, and my lungs can't handle the smoke like they used to. I used to take the fattest, huge bong rips and not cough at all, now I cough like a noob.

We all got different stories/preferences/needs. Not for me to judge... if I can remember not to, anyway.

15. I smoke it until there is no more. I can't afford to buy lots of weed. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. It's all in your mind. Ok maybe telling you that won't help but the others here had good ones, like packing snaps.

17. I hate that taste too! One thing I do is pack my bowl so it's a one hitter, that way I get fresh green packs every time. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  18. [quote name="CrazyDaisy" post="19343144" timestamp="1389762223"]Anyways I'm smoking with my sister today and I take an impressive hit that I was able to hold without coughing and my sister just had to say "I'm impressed you're not coughing because that hit was just ash." At this point I'm already high as a kite but I'm so grossed out I start dry heaving and end up throwing up[/quote] clearly if you were able to hold it in and it was fine that she didnt tell you it was "ash" then you started puking and coughing after she told you, I would say its all in your head.Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  19. It was Def all in my head. But still it's pot etiquette not to say gross things while inhaling. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. I torch it to fuck, no point wasting it

• Like Like x 2