Worst High-dea ever??

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Themayhem8, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Being high normally leads to doing dumb/fun stuff, but what's the worst high idea you've ever had?

2. Take the shortcut home when it was raining. (We slipped down a muddy hill five times and got mud everywhere). Not such a great idea..

3. Tried Eating everything at the same time

4. Putting orange fango instead of milk in raisin bran.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. U fucked up the bran man

What Do You When your MIND gets Disturbed light up a MaTcH and toke Some HERB<====>~~""

6. Eating sloppy joe with pancakes

7. I climbed onto my roof high, smoked more and got too high to get down. I was up there for two hours

8. My buddy rolled a fat ass blunt then climbed some power line tower so high I could barley see him then he says can't smoke till u get up hear yea it was cool as shit I could see my whole town but clbing down I almost shat myself

What Do You When your MIND gets Disturbed light up a MaTcH and toke Some HERB<====>~~""

9. Tried mowin the grass on a somewhat dirt hill with a push mower. Bout bit the dust :p-_-:p

I don't know why, I always gotta stay high ©_©

10. Not a bad idea, it just didn't work for shit. I tried hitting a joint and a steamroller at the same time. 

11. my best and worst highdea was to buy a carton of milk and those mini chocolate chip cookies and turn it into cereal
    it was bad because my mom didn't know i smoked then

it kind of gave it away lol :$

12. When I decided to jump over the bon fire

13. Fruit and ice cream together haha

14. Peanut butter and eggs.

15. Falling asleep standing next to the icee machine in road ranger while filling my cup.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Standing on the back bumper of a friend's jeep and hanging onto the roof rack with one hand while two tracking. Everything was fine til he thought it would be fun to drift. My back is still fucked up. Good reason to get a med card though  :ey:

17. Was smoked out, a bunch of friends were hanging out at the gas station when I pulled up with my dirtbike to wash it, they all want me to ride a "wheelie" so I rode one across the parking lot. That wasn't impressive enough for my standards so I decide to hit main street... The cop did not find me riding wheelie as "cool"as everyone else... I was fined: speeding 67 in a 25 mph zone, no helmet, no tags, no insurance, reckless op and no operators license for motorcycles oh and the hefty impound fee... Good times!

18. Me and my buddies decided to eat two really strong edibles each but we were already so high we forgot we had a 2 hour drive in an hour. We just ended up eating a bunch of food and then we passed out in the car

19. #19 DallasToke, Aug 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2013
    Go downstairs while stoned and tell them my parents I smoke weed^_^Sent from my LG-P925 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Quote.

"Dude seriously! i can totally jump the gap between the two roofs."

self confidence can be a lying bitch.