*Worst hangover of your life*

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MattyBee, Jul 10, 2012.

1. I have had one hangover in my life. When I was 17 my dad always had whiskey in his room. I took an empty soda can and filled it with his whiskey and just kept drinking it. I guess after I went to bed I threw up but I don't remember that. And after that I haven't had an alcoholic drink since.

2. Went to a two day music festival...left at 2 in the morning and had to drive home 6 hours... took a two hour nap at a truck stop and went to work in the morning... i was so fucking out of it

3. Turned 21, went to a bar afterwork one day, bartender was happy so she started pouring free car bombs for me and my friends/co-workers. Three beers, 2 car bombs, and 2 jager bombs later we left that bar and went across the street to a different one where we ran into some more friends of ours. Two beers, a jager bomb, and a shot of tequilla and I blacked out. It was all within 3 hours. :/

I woke up on the floor of my room fully dressed, climbed into bed and went back to sleep. Puked the next day and a half straight. Good times. (;

4. actually the first time i got drunk was my worst hangover ever, haha. my cousin and i went though his dads alcohol and sort of sampled everything, tequila, vodka, rum, whiskey, basically like took a few shots from every bottle he had. spent the next day feeling like a truck ran me over, didnt drink for a while after that.

funny part is now i literally havent had a hangover in about a year but i drink like 4 times a week.

5. [quote name='"jcofillinois"']a myself got fucked up on some homemade wine.

this shit had 30% fucking alcohol in it, and i didn't find out until the next day.

i was drinking the shit like it was 5% wine. about six hours later, i woke up with vomit all over me on top of this levy about a mile away from my buddy's house.

apparently i wanted to go to krogers to get some goldfish, and when they wouldn't let me go, i started throwing fists.

now i'm a responsible drinker usually, and hadn't puked for maybe 3 years before that. all i can say is the thought of homemade wine makes me sick.[/quote]

Brewing yeast can only ferment up to around 22% alcohol depending on the strain.. but that's not very common

Sounds like an interesting night though man :laughing:

Btw homemade wine has more congeners in it since it's not filtered at all, which gives you a worse hangover

6. [quote name='"Danonymous"']

Brewing yeast can only ferment up to around 22% alcohol depending on the strain.. but that's not very common

Sounds like an interesting night though man :laughing:

Btw homemade wine has more congeners in it since it's not filtered at all, which gives you a worse hangover[/quote]

yeah, that number's just a rough estimate on the percentage. my buddy who i get it from usually has the percentage between 20-30%.

but yes, 'twas interesting..

7. There's a pretty cool club near my college. I am in pretty good with the owner and VIP girls. One night towards the end of the semester I decided to go to the club. Normally I can find people I know. Long story short, I could not find any friends but the VIP girl let me stay in the VIP room where I drank free vodka drinks, beer, and whiskey with these black people who might or might not have been filming a rap video.

The night ended and the club actually had to call a pledge taxi to pick me up since I drank 4 bud heavies, 3 vodka drinks, and 4 drinks of the bartender's creation which I later found out were mostly made of vodka... Also, I should add the fact I am 5'7" 130 pounds. I was trashed.

I fell into my roommate's room, which freaked him out since he was asleep.

"I'm fine bro," I said.

"This is the drunkest I've seen you in a while." He pointed out.

"When a bartender makes you a drink and doesn't tell you what's in it, odds are it's fucking strong or they slipped you a roofie... But, I know I am not roofied since it was a chick bartender and her boyfriend was sitting next to me. He was pretty cool." I trailed off.

The next morning I laid on top of my stripped bed until 3 in the afternoon since I puked all over it the night before.

My hangover ended when I went out to a party that night...

8. disclaimer: this was all back in high school where everyone does really dumb stuff

the first time I got really drunk probably. i had never gotten super hammered before and a friend and I went to someone's house and he picked me up and drove me there which is really weird cause I'm always the driver. Anyways the kid had a bunch of rum out and I decided to have a couple of shots...even though I knew I had an 8AM shift at my job the next day which I'd only been working at for 2 weeks.

Anyways, 2 shots quickly becomes 10 and I am hammered. I stagger out of there with my buddy at like 2 am and just pass out in bed hoping that I won't be feeling it when I wake up...yea that didn't happen. Woke up half drunk/half hungover at like 745. So i stumble out of bed, shower and drive to work (Rainbow). Oh it was awful. I was literally leaving the register every 10 minutes to go dry heave in the bathroom. Just a mess. And I was too scared/worried about just leaving or saying I was sick.

to this day that is the worst shift of work I've ever had to get through. Oh and in case anyone was wondering...got fired from that job 2 weeks later for eating an apple I didn't pay for.

9. Either the night after I blew a .334 and got my 2nd mip... felt like a 2 day hangover. Don't remember to much of that night or day..

Or the morning after my 21st birthday bar run. Last thing i remember was taking a Yager bomb shot, not sure what number i was on, but i know it there was quite a few shots that night. I had to work the next morning..waking up to bright headlights at 6 in the morning out in garage; then resuliting in yaking by nearly every telephone on the construction site. Damn.. that was a rough morning and day.

10. I crave more stories. This thread is awesome.

Anyway heres mine,

Probably the worst time i had drinking was on july 6th(my birthday).

The plan was i was going to go hang with some freinds, smoke some erb and drink a few shots.

I havent drank in like 2 months. So i go over around 10 30 pm and were chillin and watchin the hangover 2. Everythings good, im hittin the bong and a few bowls were smoked. My freinds figure its gettin kinda late so they bring the liquer out. Its absoloute vodka....i fuckin hate vodka unless its grey goose. I used to love it but not a huge fan anymore.

Jagers more my thing. So im high at this point, i light a cig and start taking shots.

First few shots go down no problem. My buddy puked after his first shot lol like 30 seconds after hes like yaaaaaaaa im gunna puke. I laugh and do a shot just to spite him lol.

So im about 5 or 6 shots in and my stomach starts to feel bad as fuck, soon after i go to puke and then threw up for a good hour and a half. Freinds continued to drink and i tried to chill and sleep a bit but kept thowing up. So after i puke a little bit more they bring me home.

The next days my birthday. I wake at like 11 after coming home at like 3 am. I feel like shit still. No headache just stomach quezzy as fuck and close to throwing up at all times.

I realize i left my phone over at my freinds house :/.

So i drive over there and look around. Cant find it. Drive back and hurl so more. pass out wake up and go have a birthday dinner where i couldent eat my food i was still sick to my stomach. Pretty good day but i really doubt ill drink very soon.

Now my worst hangover had to be falling asleep shortly after drinking mccormicks vodka. Shits cheap and nasty as fuck. Ughhh smells like fuckin nail polish. Makes me cringe even thinking about it.

I feel asleep like an hour after drinking it and not drinking anything but that and smokin some cigs and weed. I wake up after like a half n hour into my sleep and i thought i had a fuckin brain anusrim in my sleep my head hurt so bad. I stumble upstairs and fall asleep again. Sleep several hours then wake to purge than back to bed and the worst headache of my life. Ya i dont handle vodka well apperntly./

11. When I was 14 I poured my dad's 100 proof russian gin into a water bottle until it was full. I took this to where my friends were hangin out that day, but after we passed it around no one wanted anymore of it because it tasted like ass. Since I had gone through the trouble of taking it and bringing it, I decided to drink it. Bad idea. I drank a water bottle full of 100 proof gin to myself (basically). Then we broke out the nug and smoked a couple j's and bowls. I don't remember that night. At all. But apparently I just got shit faced and I set up a deal with my drug dealer that I don't remember, and I actually saw him and talked to him and got some nug, none of which I remember. I don't even remember smoking the nug afterwards. Then I passed the fuck out and my friends carried me to a ditch and had 2 people keeping watch on me. As they were carrying me I puked on one of my friend's pants and then my other friend's shoes. When I woke up, it was the first time I had ever gone over the edge, I felt TERRIBLE. Woke up and instapuked. Went back to sleep. Woke up again. Puked. Was gonna go back to sleep but somehow I had enough thought to be like 'Wait, I can't just stay here all night' and got up. They helped me get cleaned up and then my parents came and picked me up. I couldn't hide it from them, and was too fucked up to anyway. They found out their little angel was mad drunk AND bugged that night (for the first time).

Another time I was at Moonfest when I was 16 and my friends had Captain morgan in one bottle and some 151 in another. We were passing that shit around and I don't remember that night whatsoever. Apparently my friend told me to stay put for a second and immediately after he said that I ran off. They had cops looking for intoxicated people, so I don't know how I didn't get arrested, but apparently my blackout drunk ass managed to walk THREE MILES away from the venue in a straight line and I woke up in the third story of a building I had never been in before. I woke up, was like SHIIIIIIT, looked at the watch. It was 4:00AM. My friends left at 1. So I had to call my parents to come pick me up at 4 fucking AM, they were pissed (and had the right to be).

Crazy shit man

12. About 15 years ago I got really wasted on a case of beer and a bottle Jaeger(sp?). Anyway, one of the beers was bad and I got not only a hangover, but the worste four days of food poisoning back cramps and vomiting and shitting of my entire life.

13. [quote name='"final824"']

Was it 100 proof rum? I had one too many one night and i spent the rest of the night on the bathroom floor i thought i was gonna die[/quote]

no it was actually sailor jerrys, which is 90 proof

14. All I remember is when I was about seventeen a few party buddies of mine went out, and after finding a few places that didn't ID us, we continued to get as shitfaced as possible and wander around town. I don't know how it ended up that way, but I woke up alone sitting in a city bus in the middle of the night with puke all over my feet.

And Jager, great stuff, but it gives me the worst fucking hangover.

15. Well on St pats this year. Let's just say I was a one man party I had bought a bottle of absence and I ended up drinking most of it and never finding a party going back home I lost my keys so I climbed up to my apartment on the third storey I just remember parts of it i remember it being sketchy as fuck getting from the second to third storey once inside I was happy. Not sure when and why it changed I went crazy. To say the least ended up getting choked out twice woke up the next day on my floor. Someone stole my BMW and took it for a joy ride because a few days later I went to get something out of it it was gone and parked down the street fucked night

16. [​IMG]

that's me..

17. Wokeup on an old car backseat in the middle of this kids basement I barely knew... we were cleaning up the bottles and cans when the owner of the house screams "who fucking threwup behind the couch".

We all run over to inspect it, its chunky as fuck with a shitload of corn in it. Then I remembered I politely accepted corn from my best friends mother at dinner the night before.

I was fucking embarrassed when I had to scrape it all up with two solo cups and a bottle of chlorox bleach. Never been back to that kids house. Ahahaha

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24Vlt-lpVOY]Bummer, man. - YouTube[/ame]

19. is it weird that I don't get hangovers ?

20. I dont have a story because I dont drink, so here is a song

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDx8_H0Q5AU]The Offspring - The Worst Hangover Ever (Lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]