Worst Hangover Of My Life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by spillee86, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Last night I went to a mate's and we invented some Mario Kart drinking rules.

Next thing it was 3am and we were on the roof.

Today I woke up with genuinely the worst hangover I, or anyone, has ever had.

First thing I did was throw up, then went to sleep some more. Half an hour later I threw up the water I'd drank. And then every half hour from between 9 and 6 my body was trying to force whatever it could up through my throat. But it was one of those things where there was just nothing there except excruciating pain in my poor, poor stomach. I ended up just drinking water so I had something to throw up again. Then I ran myself a bath which I threw up in, so had to run another bath, and forced myself to sleep. Everytime I woke up and felt sick I just forced myself back to sleep for another half hour.

After 3 and a half hours and the wriiiiiiiinkliest skin EVER, I felt a little bit more steady and finally managed to get myself home.

That was my day. How was yours?

2. #2 underahoneymoon, Aug 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2013
    Aww poor thing. That happened to me the last time I drank tequila.

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I've noticed hangovers get worse the older I get and the more I drink. So I quit drinking. My hangovers got to where yours were, except I couldn't sleep after about 5 hours after my last drink... My heart would be beating funny and skipping beats... the worst heart burn imaginable. I'd kind of have "the shakes". And it all lasted 2 full days each time! gah I hate alcohol. no more!

4. Gotta eat somethin' after a hard night of drinking...Tall glass of water and a hearty meal should have you feelin' decent in a bit. :cool:

5. On my bad hangovers I find it really, really helps to smoke a bowl or something soon after I wake up. It makes me less nauseous and I have more energy.

6. #6 BabyEyesStoner, Aug 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2013
    I've pretty much quit drinking recently. Only time I'll drink beer is when we go out to the bar rather than stay in and bake which is at most twice a month. Haven't had hard liquor since late April. Been keepin it green  :smoke:

7. Mine hangover just added up to a lazy day. It was wild turkey 101 howeverrr..
    Sorry ur so sick man <3

8. You needed to eat food that'd soak up the alcohol....even if it was just a little...not just water alone.

Last time I got drunk at home I was fine (drank a bottle of wine) and I even ate and then I got sick outta nowhere and destroyed the bathroom with how much I was puking. Also I was clammy and pale and my body was freezing, shaking uncontrollably. It was scary, I was trying to keep it together. No headache, but it was still pretty bad.

Anyways, gatorade, water, food and sleep helped. Remember that next time.

9. I had a pretty bad hangover this morning too actually

10. @Op drink a Whole Lotta water and Powerade with electrolytes,you might have the bad runny Shits,and a throbbing headache,I Don't Drink Myself,alcohol just dehydrates you and makes you feel like shit anyways,don't see the point in drinking it,Id rather smoke some good Cannabis...

11. Ive had terrible hangovers but that really blows. I've heard of some lasting over 10 hours.

I never really get them anymore unless I really over do it, which really isnt necesary. Just get drunk enough to enjoy. But once you've had one too many you're fucked.

Definitely eat some food and drink a couple glasses of water before you go to sleep. Correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure the main cause of hangovers is dehydration. Have a glass of water with every alcoholic beverage you consume.

Im actually pretty fucked up right now if you couldnt tell  :confused_2:

12. #12 Michael, Aug 11, 2013
    @[member="♥ Darcy ♥"]

Thread title reminded me of you last night. bahahahah :laughing:

You were so insistent that I got naked on cam and didn't remember, I fucking hate you. You're a trollllllllllllll. hahahahaha!

14. When my sister got married I was 18 and wearing a strapless dress. I drank so much that while I was dancing my dress fell down and I didn't even realize it. I heard a girly scream. That scream was my father.

That next morning I had tile marks on my face. Sickest I've ever been, I still can't even look at southern comfort or crown royal.

FOR THE RECORD, I DID NOT!

16. #16 Michael, Aug 11, 2013
    Yeah, she didn't haha.

17. This happens at least 50% of the times I touch liquor. Fuck that stuff, beer is 10x better, IPA in particular!

18. #18 bluntmanIVXX, Aug 11, 2013
    drink gatorade. eat fruit.

smoke a bowl.

your appetite will return and you eat eggs/bacon.

you will go back to sleep and wake up feeling normal.

or you can cheat and use lactate ringer IV fluids which cures me in 20-30 minutes.

19. two asprin, a cup of coffee and a hot shower, suck it up big boy

20. #20 SiriusWolff, Aug 11, 2013

AHAHA i can imagine you darcy just swinging in the breeze not givin a fuck :laughing: ahh to be free!!

I had a similar experience with Idaho Silver vodka. Killed a half gallon between me n my cousin. late night went to get my pajamas. I was running and out of nowhere the whole world turned sideways and i felt my face slap the pavement. I laughed so hard i could barely walk to get my clothes out of my car. Then me and my cousin wanted to run naked through the neighborhood. Luckily his uncle stopped us. Damn that was a good night but i can NOT ever drink Idaho Silver again :eek: i'll vomit on the first shot.