Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

worst fucking thing ever

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by eveissleepy, May 8, 2012.

1. So, I am an idiot. I tried to make some brownies and I fucked up. Big times.

It's the summertime now. I'm doing good. I thought I would treat myself to some "cosmic" brownies. Now, I've only ever tried to cook edibles once before. I used cannabutter to make some mac and cheese. It tasted awful, but was an overall success.

So, I had about a half an oz. I wanted to just cook it veg oil first instead of using butter. However, I wanted to use more oil than the recipe called for so it would be easier to cover it, so i substituted the eggs for more oil. Mistake number one. I heated the oil and bud up to a little less than a simmer and let it do its thing for two hours. Then, I decided that I didn't have time for brownies, stuck the oil and pot in the fridge overnight (yes, I realize now that it didn't need to go in the fridge). Then I strained it, mixed it with the brownie mix and water. Now, I was afraid that I was going to burn all of the pot out, so I only baked it at about 310F instead of he 350F it called for. Mistake number two. After the buzzer goes off, I come back to a pan of mud with boiling oil on stop. I almost fucking cried.

However, I still have hope for a good day. I ended up saying,"Fuck it!" and stirring in some flour. I stuck it back in the oven at about 345F ('cause I'm still paranoid), and i just pulled it out. It's the best it's gonna be. Not at all brownie consistency. I'm gonna fucking eat it anyway. Wish me luck, and send me your prayers.

2. didyou get highhh

3. yea tell us when you eat it.

4. You cook like my mom. :laughing:

5. Hope you are high, OP :)

6. It's been right at an hour since I had a brownie. Nothing. But, last time I tried my hand at edibles, it took me over an hour to feel it. So there's hope yet!

7. I hope you get really high for having to eat that man.

Haha may this be the best high of your life, i salute you.

8. Dude that made my day. I lolled thinking about you saying ”Fuck it” and dumping flour in the mix. Sorry about your luck though. :(

9. Mac & cheese? That was the best thing you could think of??:laughing:

10. Sweetie, you need to go over to the Edibles section and read ANYTHING by BadKittySmiles!

Then you need to learn how to cook! It is simple- FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS! (at least the first time you make it)

And it can take up to 3 hours for the cannabis to cut in.

Granny

11. My friend made brownies without eggs....So we threw the hard ass brownies into the blender with some milk and made brownie milkshakes. We were stoned so it didnt taste all that bad.

12. That's what happened when I made brownies. Maybe we didn't have eggs:confused: All the time I spent trying to figure out how I could've fucked them up. I should give them another try sometime.

13. It's been two hours now. I ate a second brownie half an hour ago. Still nothing. I will eat this entire fucking pan if I have to. The whole. fucking. pan.

14. Nope. Feel it now. Good not great. So, looks like eating he whole pan would in fact prove beneficial and effective.

15. Take a picture of what your eating lol good luck

16. You are indeed a very funny guy!

17. My God. Ehidjdksjejdhehi Patience is a motherfucking virtue. I stuck the fucking landing on these God awful brownies.

You can see in the pics that they are both crunchy and oily. Fucking ridiculous. Not palatable at all. This was a labor of love, AND I NAILED IT!

Gonna eat some fave reds starbursts and drink diet dr. Pepper. Watch some svu.

I love you all.

Attached Files:

18. I kinda wanna see the first end result of the boiling mud, sad I know but it sounds funny

Anyway I'm glad you made it work

19. I'll have you know that I am a LADY!